[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swedish public service debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10
File: oyvey.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Topic 1 - Is it right by the Swedish government to try to decrease the refugee acceptance number of 10 000 a week?
>only representants of the green and socialdemocratic party present
>everybody agrees we need to accept refugees
>female representant starts to cry and shout and talk about refugee families having to sell their organs to escape bombs and flee to Sweden just to get stopped by "big white men"

Topic 2 - Should we legalize drugs?
>two high niggers invited talking about their addiction
>pic related there to argue for drug legalization

Topic 3 - Is it bad that girls as young as 8-9 want to start using make up
>women's studies ""scientist"" invited defending her daughter painting herself as a whore

I want off this ride
>>
>>56820589
>goldberg
Every fucking time
>>
>>56820589
Source? Not sure if satire or actually real
>>
Don't they realize the jig is up? Even fucking Mp have turned into evil deathjunkienazis because the entire system has broken down and the madness is undefendable, yet the SVT commies are still pushing their suicidal agenda as if nothing had changed.
>>
>>56820844
http://www.svtplay.se/video/4910134/debatt/debatt-sasong-14-9
>>
>>56820589
Why the fuck is danny devito talking about drugs in sweden
>>
Heter han verkligen Goldberg?
Tidsstämpel?
>>
File: 1386578197971.jpg (128 KB, 1235x486) Image search: [Google]
1386578197971.jpg
128 KB, 1235x486
>>56821797
Fann det.
>>
>>56820883
Commies "chuckle".

The harsh reality is setting aside ones ideology with reality. In this case, it shows how humane the swedish society is. But also that we have to accept certain truths.
>>
>>56822094
What are truths??
>>
>>56822094
>>56822248
I'm sorry Novak. I had my cöck vision glasses on to watch the show.
>>
File: tumblr_mrnfcnsgCz1sfh3n1o1_500.jpg (25 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrnfcnsgCz1sfh3n1o1_500.jpg
25 KB, 500x275
>>
Sweden please niggers are good. Yeah they might rape and steal and murder BUT at least they dont work. Hmmm
>>
>>56822094
>humane
Taking in 0.5% of a countys people who need protection, and calling it a "humane effort".
Sweden is fucking delusional. They made NO humane deeds, infact they have just done harm towards helping the ACTUAL problem
FUCK SWEDEN.
HYPOCRITE FUCKS
INHUMANE BUNCH OF CUNTS
>>
HELVEDE
>>
File: 1448378284161.jpg (29 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
1448378284161.jpg
29 KB, 573x609
>Debatt

Literally the most cancerous thing you can watch. Bunch of social justice faggots gathering to circlejerk their opinions.
>>
>>56822094
Typical leftist thinking right there.

>its good because it makes me feel good

If you had used your brain for more than 10 seconds you would have realized that what you are doing is aboslutely awful. Yeah you might 'safe' a few thousand people (by putting them in tents nice and building ghettos) but that chagnes nothing in the grand scheme. In my opinion it even makes it worse. How do you think a country can rebuild of all the men are gone?

We will spend almost 1 0 0 0 Billion € (yes 1 Trillion) For 1 Mio 'refugees'. Just imagine how many people could have been saved if we spent the money to rebuild their country. 10 Mio? 100Mio? You are fucking evil dude. True evil because you are also a stupid dumbfuck.

>yeah but crying baby you are nazi
>>
>>56820589
Danny Devito is a drug loving Swede?
That's a new one to me.
>>
>>56822094
Letting the elderly who built this country starve stuck in their own feces in order to give the money that was supposed to go to them to ungrateful arab parasites isn't humane. Ignoring the homeless in this country while giving free homes and money to Afghan men who pretend to be children isn't humane. Bringing in immigrants who rape Swedish women en masse isn't humane. Forcing 10 year old girls to go to school with fully grown Somali rapists isn't humane. Robbing our children of the nation and future they were meant to inherit for short-term narcissitic feel-good isn't humane. Nothing in this endless immigration nightmare is humane.
>>
>>56820589

I feel sick now.
>>
File: multi_track_difting.jpg (47 KB, 445x220) Image search: [Google]
multi_track_difting.jpg
47 KB, 445x220
>>56823065
Last year, the Migration Agency asked for 48 billion SEK in additional funds.

One guy looked at the webshops for Save the Children and UNICEF to see what one could get for 48 billion crowns.

500 million bags of rehydrants.
Clean water to 10 million families for a year.
Baby food for 75 million newborn.
100 million vaccination packages.
1 billion water cleaning tablets.
100 million shots of measles vaccine.
35 million shots of tetranus vaccine.
100,000 cooler bags for vaccines.
250 million HIV tests.
50,000 midwife kits.
"School in a box" for 40 million children.
1 billion anti-worm tablets.
60 million packages of malaria medicine.
20 million mosquito nets.
600 million packages of nut creme against starvation.
75,000 giant tents.
50,000 motorcycles.
5,000 4WD automobiles.
2 million bicycles.
100,000 water pumps.
1 million fairy tale books.
10 million first aid kits.
50 million blankets.
Clothes packages for 10 million newborn.
2 footballs.

Everything for 47,765,105,075 SEK.
>>
>>56821035
Just watched some of that

I wonder. Why do swedes and norwegians complain about danes speaking to fast for you to understand? We speak in the exact same speed as those in that show.
>>
File: sjw tears.webm (2 MB, 1052x1052) Image search: [Google]
sjw tears.webm
2 MB, 1052x1052
>>56820589
i'm watching it right now, understanding literally nothing but i need to find the tears and shouting
>>
>>56824620
My guess is that if someone speaks Danish we find it hard to understand and feel like you are speaking fast even if its in normal pace since you need to think a lot to understand what is going on
>>
>>56820589
KARMA FOR THE WAR
A
R
M
A

F
O
R

T
H
E

W
A
R
>>
>>56825095
I have problems understanding swedish and norwegian depending on the dialect, but i never think you're speaking fast i just have a hard time understanding the words in a given dialect.

I just hear it a lot of times, "danes speak so fast"
>>
>>56825245
you speak with cocks gobbled up in your mouth
>>
>>56825405
And this comes from a person from Sweden. Made my day.
>>
>>56825405
Maybe if your mind wouldn't wander over to jamals cock ramming your wife and actually focused on what we're telling you about multiculturalism you would actually have a future Sweden.
>>
Chill Svenne, at least Reddit still loves you.
>>
>>56823978

This reminds me of an omega kek historian who had a feature in Aftenposten last week or so. He couldn't comprehend why Norway's riches shouldn't belong to whoever currently lives in it, instead of "distant, unborn generations of Norwegians". These people know absolutely nothing of legacy and loyalty.
>>
>>56825531
>>56825558
Still angry about norway and skåne are you? You're nothing and you will remain nothing,jävla gät ätare
>>
female psychologist speaking about the 'line' that finns made at the border of Finland/Sweden to keep refugees out

>"Imagine yourself coming from a war torn country with your old mother at your side and your newborn baby on your shoulder having a weak body after being tortured and being told by white men that you are not welcome here"

ok
>>
File: 86407.jpg (242 KB, 879x700) Image search: [Google]
86407.jpg
242 KB, 879x700
>>56826028
>You're nothing

We're easily the most based country in Scandinavia
>>
>>56826323

That would be Norway
>>
>>56826244
Top kek, more like
>"Imagine you sold your shitty house and left your wives in the streets with their newborn babies, to embark on a epic journey to the great land of Sweden where people kneel down and suck your dick and shower you with money"
>>
>>56826244
>coming from a war torn

Must be hell in sweden
>>
>>56822094

Look up poverty and gumballs sweKek
>>
>>56826244
>*by STRONG white men
it's always women that love refugees, muh känslor i guess
>>
>>56826549
No.

That would be Langeland, Danmark.
>>
>>56820744
>Every fucking time

Bullshit, nearly never.
>>
>>56826735

It is mindboggling that women of that caliber are in such powerful positions in our society, not just Sweden but most other western nations.
>>
File: immigration.jpg (423 KB, 1000x877) Image search: [Google]
immigration.jpg
423 KB, 1000x877
>>56826735
>>
When the day of the rope comes do not take kindly to these people. Their execution shall be publicly, painful and grotesque
>>
>>56823048
Why don't you make a conservative version of that show and also screen people.
Otherwise they might win over more people. They are pretending to have an honest discussion among "real" Swedes to brainwash your kids and other impressionables.
You guys seriously need to put together counter-weight. You can't censor them, you can only do the same so people will either realize these opinions are half or fully staged or they will believe your story.
>>
>>56827707
>They are pretending to have an honest discussion among "real" Swedes to brainwash your kids and other impressionables.
This will only make it seem like being for preserving Sweden is a Nazi/heartless/racist thing to do.
You guys have to realize that that is precious. You can't let them have too much of head start or there won't be Sweden - ever.
>>
>>56827917
*You guys have to realize that TIME is precious.
>>
>>56827707

This is Swedish state television, you cannot counter them as they basically have monopoly on things like this.

And even if you could manage to get a conservative version of a debate show going on a somewhat popular channel by having a HUGE budget to be able to pay for, it would quickly be censored by the left in Sweden, I shit you not when I can compare almost North Korean levels of censoring on television etc, internet is the last bastion of free speech in Sweden.
>>
>>56824620
Do we complain? In my understanding most norwegian understand swedish and danish fine, swedes mostly understands norwegian, but not danish. and the danes don't understand either.

I understand both without trouble and visit both often. Got danish family tho and my generation grew up on swedish tv channels.
>>
>>56822575
kek
>>
>>56824620
Something something Danish people skip consonants
>>
>>56826549
Gotta give that one to the danes DESU... Denmark would have done just a good of job managing the oil, pluss their countrymen are less PC and liberal..

Quite honestly I'm surprised they did such a bad job on immigration, they only held out a day or so before they stopped registering/stopping/not letting them wander like there is no borders..

If Hungary just weren't so racist europe could have learned from them :(
>>
>>56826323
You are... now lead scandinavia out of this shit
>>
>>56827337
It's just women, they just aren't intelligent enough
>>
>>56828088
>internet is the last bastion of free speech in Sweden.
And still you fucked tpb over :/

Will sweden ever rise from this or become europoor?
>>
>>56828788

Either Germany or Sweden(99% sure it wont) will ignite the fire or we will all become thirdworld poor given enough time
>>
>>56829075
Realistically, I think northern part of Sweden will secede while Stockholm, Goteburg and Malmo will become Swedish Kosovo.
>>
>>56824323
can i get a source on that?
>>
>>56829189
Or it will be like Sudan. The Muslims outbred the rest and pushed Sharia on everyone. So Sudanese seceded and now you have Sudan and South Sudan.

Yes, I think this is what is likely to happen to Sweden, realistically.
>>
>>56826323
Then do the right thing and expel these sandniggers from the great north
>>
>>56822651
> 10 000 per weak
> 500 000 per year
> out of a country of 10 million people, 3 million of whom are already immgrants.
>>
>>56829834
That's impossible to recover from. No fucking way. You guys are seriously dead.

Has anything on this scale every happened before in history?
>>
>>56822094
you are a fucking cûck, Sven. A government's job is not to be humane, it is to look after and serve the interests of the people who built it. A nation, if you will. Fuck everyone else. Your country is a bizarre mix between a laughing stock and a nightmare because there are STILL people like you who cling on to this false ideals.

Just listen to what the nationalists have to say, seriously.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>56820589
This would be much better migration policy imo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY (3 minutes)

http://ebpforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8457&sid=e4ee9f6168129784652cc3391acd507a
>>
>>56823065
This. Refugge camps are quickly turning into rape camps and the media is still all about the feelgood intentions.
EU politicians are incompetent keks who fuck everything up every time there is a bigger problem, as it has been proven dozens of times.
>>
>>56832601
every "pro-refugee" needs to see this, the hypocrisy is way too great with all that refugee madness
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.