[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is America finally a post Christian society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1447319166277.png (26 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1447319166277.png
26 KB, 640x400
Is America finally a post Christian society?
>>
>>56818694
It appears so. It's a shame too because it was the only thing giving us sense of Nationalism at this point. Now we're doomed.
>>
>>56818800
Christianity was holding us back. The idiots shouldn't have picked a fight with the gays, no one.wants to.be some kid of gay hating.Christian and it hurt their brand image
>>
>>56819093
You're wrong. I don't even buy into the whole sky daddy thing but without some sort of common belief structure to base our morals society will crumble. The perverted homosexuals already dominate our media, soon the pedophiles will get the spotlight until we become a society where sex is no longer about procreation but about fulfilling hedonistic desires. Then we'll throw away our future to live comfortably in the present. We'll tax the hell out of the job creators to give us a short existence where we can numb ourselves with sex and drugs until we die young and don't procreate. The very few children that are born will inherit the Earth but will have to live with savage Immigrants who we brought into the country to work jobs that we didn't feel like working and to pay into the pie so that we can live out our hedonistic desires a little longer. America will fall to ruin as will Western Europe and Russia will become the new whitetopia due to Putins great leadership.
>>
>>56819578
> something to base society upon
Consumerism and materialism.
>>
>>56819578
whoops, missed a part of that screen
> sex is for reproduction
Top laugh, do you really.believe that? It's.almost 2016and you act like women have to pop out kids.
>>
>>56819666
What a great post to get satanic trips. And yea but that will lead to our destruction because we won't have children because we'll care more about having nice things, fulfilling our perversions and getting high then about living a moralistic life.
>>
>>56819758
They will never find meaning in their lives without children. They'll just numb themselves with sex, drugs and pretty stones.
>>
oh look its usa being retarded again
>>
>>56818694

It's a post religious society, not a post spiritual one.

Most unaffiliated individuals are deists, agnostics, pagans, independent "christians" or whatever- they simply don't go to a church and waste time and money listening to some retard rant about sin all day.

The concept of organized churches, synagogues, mosques, whatever, having any influence in American politics was a foreign concept to our founders which they were hostile to. We are returning to our origins; liberty and freedom, not retarded theocrats in megachurches and running religious chains that operate like mcdonalds.
>>
>>56818694
Yes
Next question?
>>
File: PF_15.05.05_RLS2_1_310px.png (25 KB, 310x645) Image search: [Google]
PF_15.05.05_RLS2_1_310px.png
25 KB, 310x645
>>56818694
Source on graph?
>>
>>56819849
So what? You have no duty to have kept dsl.why not enjoy life, get drunk smoke a bit and.chill out? There is nothing after.this so.May as well enjoy it.
>>
We've just gone underground as predicted would happen by our own people. Next up you'll try killing us all.
>>
>>56820326
> try
I hope we wipe you fucking bigots out. Christianity is a cancer
>>
>>56820565
>bigot
You don't seem to know who Christ was at all.
>>
>>56820255
>nothing afterwards
If we're energy that takes on a physical form for a short amount of time then how would we just disappear? There's obviously something after this because of the absurdity of their being anything at all. Do you look around and think hey this makes sense? Look at what we're doing right now. We're on an image board for far right radicals on a weeb website discussing what happens when we pass away. I hope you find meaning in your life and your religious view that we become nothing after we die is depressing.
>>
>>56820737
> magic sky paradise
Wow you are stupid.There is nothing after death. Stop being a coward
>>
>>56820737
dat burden of proof
>>
>>56820908
1 in 10^2640000 chance of you being born randomly. You think you're just really lucky? A better explanation would be that we aren't physical beings but some sort of metaphysical beings that can take physical forms. Hell we might all be same being arguing with ourself.
>>
>>56818694
Yes. No one takes pride in saying "I'm a Christian" anymore.

"I'm an atheist" is a lot more pragmatic and respected.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-24-17-11-40.png (450 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-24-17-11-40.png
450 KB, 720x1280
>>56819758
Ye,a I mean. Come. On. It's, is 2016. What, are. You waiting. For
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.