[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why contain it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Why should we care, /pol/? Why should I care about the greedy globalists and the liberal SJW faggots who want to rule the Earth? Why not just sit back, grab a beer with a few like-minded friends and watch it all burn? Why not watch these cunts gloriously fail at attempting to spread equality, peace and "sustainable development" all over the world? In the end, it doesn't matter. We are nothing but a grain of sand eternally floating on the edge of our galaxy, mere ants on the grand cosmic scale of the Universe. Let's face it, we will never become a Type-II or III civilization, we will never conquer the stars or transcend our limits because these leftist faggots will fuck us all in the end with their bullshit regressive attitude.

Who /letitallburn/ here?
>>
>>56818307
>Why not just sit back, grab a beer with a few like-minded friends and watch it all burn?

They're setting your couch on fire next you know.
>>
>>56818307
I had serious considerations of just dropping out of society and moving to the artic. Not have to worry about political or economic issues and just sit there studying and doing research.
>>
Protect your own and fuck the rest
Who /pullyourweight/ here?
>>
This is all we fucking have and niggers like you are fucking it all up.
>>
>>56818307
I can see that the legalization of drugs in your country as some side effects.
>>
>>56818307
whats in the center?
>>
>>56819139
We suspect it to be a massive black hole.
>>
>>56818837
>Brazil
>calling dad a nigger
Kek. Go home, son. You're drunk.

>>56818660
I want to own a patch of land and just learn survival skills, read books, learn to shoot and shit post until The Happening.
>>
>>56818307
Shit man what are you on?
Give me some of it pls
>>
>>56819646
>implying I have fish blood inside me
Pedro pls.
>>
>>56818307
c u c k
>>
>you will never meet 99.9% of your white "brethren"
>99.99999% of the white population is just as unimportant to you as the every other race
>you are alone in the world and no one except your family and a few friends will ever help you make your life better, totalling 20/30 people tops

honestly, as long as architecture is good looking and crime is low, I don't care, I literally don't give a shit because, while yes I do hate muslims and blacks when I see them walk down the street, I also hate most whites, none of them care about you so fuck them all

I'm going to enjoy my job, take the opportunity to make more money than I can possibly spend on things that actually matter, and try to leave the best legacy I can
>>
>>56819139
A portal to Hell, obviously
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.