[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the world's current problems link back to Christianity.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: church-burnt-in-norway-92.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
church-burnt-in-norway-92.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
All the world's current problems link back to Christianity.
Prove me wrong.
>>
your wrong.... catholic church is most wealthy organizaton in world... do you realy think they would do bad things...i think not.
>>
And christianity was started by a jew. Fucking jews, ruining everything.
>>
what if jews are the chosen people and the person who wrote the new testament wasn't a jew and for his hatred of jews made it so the jews persecuted jesus
>>
>>56818988
not even to do with the fact that it's a jewish religion (which it is)

but it's to do with the fact that multiculturalism, cu(c(koldry, degeneracy, globalisation, pollution etc all go hand in hand with the values of christianity
>>
File: lives'.png (1 MB, 974x980) Image search: [Google]
lives'.png
1 MB, 974x980
>>56818048
>All the world's current problems link back to

a) religion
b) Humans
c) evolution
d) ayy lmao
e) reddit
>>
Christianity. I loathe that bastard child and his whore mother Judaism.

May the Hebrew vein be cut.
May the Judaic tree be cut down - root and branch!
>>
>>56818048
How's UK in that time of the year Varg?
>>
>>56818048
Hey OP, your wrong!!!11
>>
You need to elaborate further before I can prove you wrong.

Because I fail to see how the current tension between Russia and Turkey is linked directly to Christianity.
Or world hunger or any of that other generic shit.
>>
>>56818048
>Christianity links back to Judaism
>Therefore all the world's current problems link back to Jews

We agree.
>>
>>56818048
Paganism = chaos.
Judaism = stop cyclical time abd impose linear time. Morality and detail becomes important as it cannot be in pagan chaos.
Christianity = objective reality is knowable. Even though this initially generated religious wars, it created an understanding of reality and power which superior Asian IQs would never imagine in a million years: sinply declaring yourself to be X because you are Emperor or whatever is nonsense, whereas in every year of Chinese history it is policy.
Christianity gave you science and every law which was not tyranny.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.