[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white women have no national pride and mix their race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13
File: ohb.jpg (412 KB, 1948x956) Image search: [Google]
ohb.jpg
412 KB, 1948x956
I was in town today (Frankfurt) and every second German woman had a muslim or black man as a boyfriend.
>>
File: icelandiccouple.jpg (87 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
icelandiccouple.jpg
87 KB, 1200x800
>>56817462
Because they're smart, unlike western european males, niggers and sand-niggers at least behave like men.
>>
File: 1442014998824.png (112 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
1442014998824.png
112 KB, 297x282
>>56817462
thanks, Kraut, now i'm jelly
>>
>>56817621
unfortunately kinda right

"developed" countries lose masculinity because technology and progress and most significantly prosperity ends up making men lazy and favoring women

you literally can't have modern technology and convenience and not have it make keks, the Amish and similar groups understand this
>>
>>56817462
it's because german guys get keked by the school system
>>
Why does it matter what they do with their bodies?
>>
>>56817720
Hop on a boat and seek asylum.
>>
Initially the population grew rapidly, doubling every 55 days. The population reached 620 by day 315, after which the population growth dropped markedly. The last surviving birth was on day 600. This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior. Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against.[2] After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed “the beautiful ones.” Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

The conclusions drawn from this experiment were that when all available space is taken and all social roles filled, competition and the stresses experienced by the individuals will result in a total breakdown in complex social behaviors, ultimately resulting in the demise of the population.

Calhoun saw the fate of the population of mice as a metaphor for the potential fate of man. He characterized the social breakdown as a “second death”. His study has been cited by writers such as Bill Perkins as a warning of the dangers of the living in an "increasingly crowded and impersonal world

Well, apart from your women getting stolen by sand people.
>>
>>56818306
i don't even have to, i'm a French citizen technically.

eh, maybe next summer, i hate cold
>>
>>56817462
Are the people who start the threads just mad they can't get laid?
>>
>>56817462
Why do submissive fuck slaves not care what sperm goes in them?
>>
White men mix more than white women.
>>
>>56818467
Found a video on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
>>56817462
Because whites are forbidden from national pride.
After all, it's perfectly fine to call african countries black countries, and to make rebellions to put a nignog in charge.

But white countries? Oh no, you nazi. You better enjoy that melting pot.
>>
File: download.png (9 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9 KB, 202x249
>>56818685
Oh BTW.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/
Interracial marriage isn't even that common for white people.
>>
>>56817462
Brittany confirms the same phenomenon.
Women have values when dominated by men.
>>
File: 1445797911999.jpg (643 KB, 1519x1155) Image search: [Google]
1445797911999.jpg
643 KB, 1519x1155
white women love the bbc. it's just a fact of life.
>>
File: cuck 2.png (73 KB, 891x702) Image search: [Google]
cuck 2.png
73 KB, 891x702
>>56817462

Nice cUck thread

SAGE HIDE REPORT
>>
>>56817462
They don't you retard. It's a r9k meme. White women are litterally the least likely to date outside their ethnicity.
>>
>>56819587
Hahahahahaha worth reading
>>
I'd be lying if I hadn't gotten sex with gorgeous white women largely because I'm half native .. thus interesting, exotic, and different enough to wet the vaginal walls of liberal cunts.

My white fathers cry as their women destroy everything they built over the last thousand or so years since Rome fell.
>>
File: trash.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>56817462
>Frankfurt

How about visiting a non-shithole?
>>
>>56819587
Dune coons on suicide watch
>>
>>56817462
tell that to all the men with yellow fever senpai
it goes both ways retard
>>
>>56817462
Because women aren't designed to protect their nation or land.

Fuckimg the invaders is a survival strategy developed over eons
>>
>>56817462
>Why do white women have no national pride
German women
>>
>>56818685
>>56819096

marriage is a useless statistic, black men are less likely to marry, younger generations are less likely to marry, a white woman can fuck 50 jamals before settling with some beta kek and the marriage statistic won't show that, it doesn't present an accurate picture of who with whom and how many
>>
>>56817462

It's simple, friend.
Women listen to the media
Women follow the 'trends'

They're being told that multiculturalism is a good thing, that mixing is for the future.
>>
>>56817621
>they're smart unlike western males

Is that why stem/politicians and other top people is dominated by males, no matter how much feminism pushes things?

Also, modern western women are quite stupid and are pretty damn boring, unlike foreign women.

Western women are just my fuck toy until I meet and date/marry a decent woman elsewhere.
>>
Because you notice the interracial couples and probably don't even process the white ones.
>>
>>56817462
Because the t.v. and the computer screen tell them to.
>>
>>56819587
>waaah waaah I'm an ugly shitskin from Crapistan and Swedish women don't like me
>waaah racism
>why don't people from an entirely different race and culture accept and treat me as their own
>waaah I thought the jewish propaganda was real
Fucking Pakis, go back to your deserts. None of you would have had this problem if you stayed in your own countries.
>>
>>56817462
Well maybe if you stopped bitching about this and actually made yourself attractive your own pasty ass race, you wouldn't have such a problem. But alas you're on chinchan, while some shitskin fucks your women. Take a shower mutant.
>>
>>56817621
>Manlet nigger
Talk about dating down
>>
>>56818467
Ah, the beautiful ones. Yeah this is the future of domesticated, techno centric societies.
>>
>>56817462
>Why do white women have no national pride and mix their race?
that's all women. they're fucking dumb.
>>
>>56817462
>no national pride
in Germany, its a negative thing to have national pride
>>
>>56817621
what an ugly baby
>>
>>56817462
If I can speak for our men I think it's like this
>European girls look more beautiful than our race
>Seeing this an average Turk puts more effort into the relationship since she's a "catch"
>We're also more likely to marry compared to average European guy
>Seeing this an average European girl might consider marrying a Turkish(or some other nationality) guy since she's pretty much covered economically on an average level

Also I'd argue our close relationships with relatives and somewhat bit muscular outlook might be a positive but doubt they're the deciding factor.
>>
>>56818856
>>56818467
>inbreeding depression had nothing to do with the social behavior of the mice
>the lack of any gene flow didn't produce deleterious effects
>>
File: le happy merchant.jpg (2 MB, 3577x4096) Image search: [Google]
le happy merchant.jpg
2 MB, 3577x4096
>>56820723
Multicuturalism good for you goyim, europe won't survive without it.
>>
>>56817462
I don't believe this
>>
>>56817462
Same reason stormkeks love sand-niggers, they have Jew-hate in common.

>>56822134
>>56821929

They probably have sex in front of a giant portrait of Hitler while laughing at muh 6 gorillions.
>>
>>56817462

Because migrant men make it a point to get an ethnically German woman while ethnic Germans don't really care.

Since Hans, the passive social activist doesn't actively pursue white women the odds for them going out with minorities is increasingly higher.

It's not just women who are at fault, it's also cu.ckolded men who are afraid to pursue white women because they have been taught that white women are whores and are against you which are blatant lies.
>>
>>56822423
But they really are whores.
>>
>>56817462
bullshit, you fucking turk
>>
I do, but admittedly I was brought over by a guy and he once showed me this site after I asked why he had so many pictures on tap. To be fair its not too bad a site as people make it out to be for women as long as you stay within a few boards.

But I think its because we just aren't exposed to it - we only see things like the BBC telling us how great a single world is; where there is no conflict or racism or hate. It can't happen of course and I was sorta right winged anyway because of my dad. Also women generally don't care. A lot of my friends are pretty selfish and don't even care much for their friends never mind their race.

But if you want to see more my guess would be to show attention and praise to those that express nationalistic/traditionalistic values and shun others. That way more base women will shift for the attention and bringing other those boys that orbit whatever women say they like, killing two birds with one stone.
>>
>>56822423
I also think its a social thing. A lot of my friends like to brag about their boyfriends to their friends. I guess its a woman thing - equal to guys talking about butts and boobs I guess - but with a Muslim/black boyfriend they can brag about how tolerant they are and how they don't see colour only love or some rubbish.
>>
File: 1448519988046.jpg (142 KB, 849x312) Image search: [Google]
1448519988046.jpg
142 KB, 849x312
Is there anything more beautiful than a BMWF couple?
>>
File: 1448527819905.jpg (106 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1448527819905.jpg
106 KB, 1024x683
>>
File: Girls.png (477 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
477 KB, 560x500
>>56824865
>with a Muslim/black boyfriend they can brag about how tolerant they are
>>
>>56824986
It's true. I've actually experienced it. Of course they don't word it like that but they certainly use it just for that.
>>
File: jewers.png (2 MB, 1594x1274) Image search: [Google]
jewers.png
2 MB, 1594x1274
>>56817462
Jews.

Kill them all.
>>
>>56825108

That is fucking nauseating.
>>
>>56819587
No wonder they suicide bomb
>>
Too much nature, brutal.
Too much nurture, weak.

If this knowledge can be spread around we can create a good balance in society, adding a little adversity in some areas and adding some more civilization in others.
>>
white women are more racist than white men. just look at dating statistics. the women who turn to sandniggers/niggers do so because they're desperate
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.