[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinto emails reveal collusion with CNN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (176 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
176 KB, 750x1334
>SUSPENDED CNN REPORTER CONSPIRED WITH CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO SMEAR RAND PAUL

http://spectator.org/blog/64782/suspended-cnn-reporter-conspired-clinton-campaign-smear-rand-paul

Rand Paul is not only the most conservative fella running for president, he's also the most electable. The media fears this and attack him at every turn.
>>
this is actually true and makes me rage, Paul and Paul are the last chance for the United States.
If he is not elected, get ready for Clinton Gulag non pc degenerates.
>>
File: 137983245795385.jpg (73 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
137983245795385.jpg
73 KB, 500x333
>most electable candidate
>2.8% aggregate
>>
>>56817226
Shut the fuck up Randlets
>>
>>56817389

>poll numbers = competency

I love this meme senpai. Lets you see how deluded Trump shills are
>>
The wall will be built regardless
>>
>>56817226
It's an important story which probably won't get much coverage.
I don't expect journalists to expose exactly how many of them are whores out of professional courtesy.

The media love to go on and on about things like the blue wall of silence.
The only time journalists expose other journalists is when they are working for a different team.

I'll bet the worst offenders/whores are those who scream the loudest about journalistic integrity.
>>
File: 144329857489566.png (80 KB, 1015x926) Image search: [Google]
144329857489566.png
80 KB, 1015x926
>>56817617
http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan

No candidate has even released anything as complete and competent. Every economist worth their salt that has read the FACTS has been blown away by his plans.

Rand "I'll do nothing man" Paul, is a retarded fucking idiot.
Keep shying away from the facts of Donalds candidacy while you focus on click bait articles, and conspiracy theories.

You worthless 2.8% fuck.
>>
Why even conspire? Paul is a fucking midget with 0 chance due to his height.
>>
>>56818357
This fallacy needs to end.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 593x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 593x500
>>56817389
General election, when polled with other republicans his aggregate is better than anyone. He appeals to rightists and leftists.

Unfourtuently Cruz/Trump supporters, you're guys can't win, they are too polarizing. Rand is anti amnesty, anti SJW, anti NeoCon foreign policy but isn't a panderer. Surely you understand you need to convince non-rightists.

Paul has done that without sacrificing principles.
>>
>>56818458
Fallacy? He's a fucking midget. You run him against someone that is 6 feet and he will look like a child playing dress up.Being president starts at between 5 11 and 6' 3.
>>
>>56818621
>pic
Why is that position even controversial when current policy is
>bomb countries in middle east
>fund "insurgents" read: terrorists
>AND THEN bring tens of thousands of people from there into your country as "refugees"

Why do so few people see how utterly destructive this is? What is the end game?
>>
>>56818973
What does that have to do with being a Commander in Cheif
>>
>>56819375
No one will vote.for a wee man. When the debates happen you get to see a tall, strong man, looking like a leader, versus someone we are all taller than.
You just can't respect midgets and manlets
>>
>>56819487
Why can't you respect a short man? What does that have to do with politics? There are plenty if short men who have contributed greatly to politics, science, medicine, etc.

The difference betwen 5'6" to 6' is not even a 10% difference.
>>
>>56819747
> man let detected
No one respects short men.I am 6 1 for fortunately I am safe but any man under5 9 should consider not reproducing
>>
>>56819884
Good luck living with irrational hate.

Did someone shorter than you hurt your feelings or something?
>>
How long until the Clinton dindu nuffins shills from kekupy kekocrats, dumblr, and leddit shill here?
>>
File: 1448551214228.jpg (78 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
1448551214228.jpg
78 KB, 340x314
You Americans are so fucked. He's the only decent candidate while Shillary and Trump are extreme opposites but that's the reason they're got the best shot kek

It's going to be Wallz!!! and full on fucking demagogy or gun control and niggers.

Kek
>>
>>56819884
why are you so insecure?
>>
>>56819207
It's crazy. Most Americans don't what's going on, they couldn't find Syria in the map, let alone that who Assad is, and that he is actually fighting Isis, or that the the "moderate rebels" are affiliated with al-Qaeda.

This why we at least need Rand on the stage to bring some sanity.
>>
>>56820920
>>56820106
Its human nature. The real argument against short people ruling your country is everybody else will think less of you. Ffs you can't go half a thread talking about Russia without his manlet status being mocked. I'll never vote for a short little bitch, because its just pathetic to look at.
>>
>>56821157
This is true. A midget can seize power in a vacuum but when it comes to a vote the taller man will win every time.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>>56821157
You just gave me an idea for a TV show, we take 6' tall "heightists" tuff guys and put them in the ring with a 5'6" mma figthter who toys with them and humilates them om national television.
>>
>>56817226
>http://spectator.org

wow, such a well known and widely regarded journal of opinion
>>
>>56821428
How does this justify anything? It just proves general stupidity and ignorance.
>>
>>56821572
What if they just push against his forehead so that his pygmy arms can't reach their human sized bodies?
>>
>>56821572
MMA fighting is pussy tier manufactured garbage.

Here is how a real fight would happen:
>mma fighter starts to come at you
>pump that steroid shrivel dick full of lead
>he never makes it even a quarter of the distance to you.

The end. Every time.

>implying he wouldn't just be a huge target and sniped from half a km away for having a hit box half the size of a tank.

Literally useless in any real fight that happens outside television.
>>
>>56822251
>I've never been in a fight

This was cringe-worthy to read. Do you lanklets actually believe this?
>>
>>56822273
Well with no weapons, I'm pretty sure my manlet ass would wreck you, faggot.

>I'd shoot u

Small dicked faggot
>>
>>56818085
Rand Paul's budget and tax plan balance out, but Donald's does not.
>>
>>56822511
This is America you faggot. In any real fight if you come at me with anything less than lethal force at a distance you are dead.

>muh stone age brawn

Get droned caveman.
>>
>>56822701
Fair enough, at least you admit your physical inadequacy.
>>
>>56819375
I hate to say it m8 but I read once that in 85% of elections the taller candidate wins. Voters are more shallow than any of us realize.
If by some miracle Rand gets the nomination I'll vote for him but I'm predicting a Trump presidency the way things are right now. And I'll vote for him too. Trump and Rand are the only two candidates I have any faith in; Rand because of his focus on Liberty, and Trump because of the length to which I believe he will exert US power to make us wealthy and great again.
He's gonna take the oil. He's gonna take more than that. He's gonna make other countries pay for your insolvent healthcare and welfare rather than forcing hardworking Americans to do it.
>>
>>56821157
Putin is shorter than Rand you kek.
>>
ITT the Manlets anger at the cruel trick fate has played on them spills out.
Go to Hell, you fucking dwarfs
>>
File: image.png (453 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
453 KB, 750x1334
>>56823152
>>
Rand Paul is too short XD! Le manlet meme! Right /pol/? We want our CEOs and leaders to all be tal BIG men, just like the men we want to fuck our girlfriends! Good goys!
>>
>>56822867
I'm fit enough, idiot. I hike up and down kms of hills in SE Ohio hunting. I guarantee you would be just as fucked as a liberal fairy if you ever stepped into my part of the woods.
>>
>>56823098
Since JFK and televised the taller candidate has won every single election except for Bush beating Frankenberry in 2004
>>
>>56821157
Putin looks more respectable than Obama at all times except for when they stand next to each other. Even then Obama just barely edges him out. They look like a freak show; Obama tall and gangly and Putin short, bald, and stout.
>>
File: image.png (498 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
498 KB, 750x1334
>>56823288
Rand is taller than Clinton, and Putin for that matter.
>>
>>56822273
That same argument is why you don't need height requirement to be potus. Its also one reason a female will be able to win. No one cares about your ability to kick ass when you have the full weight and authority of the united states of america.
>>
>>56823258
I want to believe you, but your insecurty makes me really think you're a pathetic excuse of a man.
>>
File: 1325647919197.jpg (67 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
1325647919197.jpg
67 KB, 611x404
>Rand
he's not ready yet. this is his first presidential run, I think by the next time he'll be ready.
I would give anything to see Ron Paul jump in now, at the last minute riding on a white horse with flocks of doves flying around him as he single handedly makes America great again and puts a stop to world war three.
>>
>>56823368
Putin gets by thanks to a lack of perspective in most photographs of him and his actual demeanor which makes Obama look like a wimpy skeleton in comparison. He is redeemed by his unquestionable badasness.
>>
>>56823420
>Rand
>5'7

I know every guy exaggerates their height, but no way he is actually 5'7. I've stood next to him before when he visited my university. Maybe in high heels he cracks 5'7, but he is more like 5'5 to be honest.
>>
>>56823420
Of course he is taller than her, he is a man and she is an old woman. What a major coup for Lil Rand
>>
File: image.png (515 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
515 KB, 750x1334
>>56823592
5'8 actually.

>>56823617
Again, he's taller than Putin and is average height. This whole Rand is short meme is literally based on lies, of course it was ridiculous to begin with. Rand haters are desperate tho.
>>
>>56822578
Donald's planning to pay off our debt by making deals, taking oil and other natural resources, and charging tribute for our role as world police.
Mark my words.
>>
>>56823288
It's sad shit yeah.
Shows how fucking sad Lurch is though fucking democrat faggot couldn't even win with being the taller man.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.