[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brits,back France and USA in Syria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1231.jpg (450 KB, 2097x1572) Image search: [Google]
1231.jpg
450 KB, 2097x1572
Template for a letter to your MP backing action: Find your MP here:

http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/

Dear (your MP)

I strongly believe that there is now a moral case for action against the so called IS in Syria.

I would therefore ask that you please back this when it comes to a vote in the house of commons.

I think that inaction can be as damaging as action and in the case of IS, who will kill anyone who doesn't agree its narrow ideology, any country, or part of humanity that has the means should, I believe, act to protect humanity. I therefore believe that the UK has a moral justification in now doing so.

I also see that public opinion is overwhelmingly in favour of action:

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/11/25/strong-and-continued-support-raf-air-strikes-syria/

I do appreciate that this is a complex decision that has ramifications, but I also believe that the time has now come to act.

Kind regards
>>
Bumping for the RAF
>>
fuck off
>>
What's the point? Any difference we make will be negligible and it'll just be wasted money, right? Also my MP is a tory so there's no point in me writing a letter even if I wanted to.
>>
Bombing Syria guarantees a terrorist attack in the UK.

David Cameron knows this and is bombing them anyway.
>>
We need to have a say in what comes next, France and the US are asking us to join in.

We need to, they are our mates. We cant contract out our security to the French and Americans.

We bring valuable intelligence too, 90% of the ISIS targets that the US and France hit have been called in by our special forces.
>>
>>56817618
We are top tier target already and gov has thwarted 7 major attacks already this year.
>>
>>56817842
And suddenly one wont be thwarted after we start bombing them.
>>
File: 1448396560955.png (627 KB, 878x851) Image search: [Google]
1448396560955.png
627 KB, 878x851
>the only reason we aren't going to join in the ZOG coalition is because we want mudlsime cock here
>>
>>56817788
We have the best intel, that is irrefutable.
>>
File: putin laughing.jpg (39 KB, 512x326) Image search: [Google]
putin laughing.jpg
39 KB, 512x326
>>56817048

Let Russia sort Syria out. The UK should stay out of it as there's not enough oil in Syria, in fact it is predicted Syria will soon become a net importer of oil so we won't make any war cash back from oil like we did with Iraq. And the oil transport routes that pass through Syria can be diverted around Syria so that is not reason enough to go and invade, I mean, liberate Syria.

Instead why don't we put our money into our respective nation's infrastructures like roads, hospitals and other public services? I know for a fact that the UK really needs that cash to fix potholes alone as they are eternal in our streets, yet alone other UK infrastructure maintenance issues.

Why not stay out of this one? And put that money to better use rather than pour it into the abyss never to be seen again if we go into Syria due to lack of oil cashback. Russia is already there dealing with it. Prez Assad and Prez Putin can have Syria for all I care.

> Let Russia sort Syria out.
>>
File: tis capital.jpg (304 KB, 1214x695) Image search: [Google]
tis capital.jpg
304 KB, 1214x695
>>56817048

people like you are a fucking disgrace to this country.

Our forces should be used to protect our own sovereignty and not as an resources for American/Brussel interest.

Cameron is a fucking puppet just like Tony Blair

Fuck United states, Fuck the E.U

God save the Queen
>>
>>56817048
Shill somewhere else Davey boy

>>56818996
Seconded
>>
>>56818996
that's a beautiful photograph
>>
File: EdinburghAutumnOFW-1700x999.jpg (479 KB, 1700x999) Image search: [Google]
EdinburghAutumnOFW-1700x999.jpg
479 KB, 1700x999
>>56819245
its here in Edinburgh
>>
>>56817903
not when they're dead
>>56818595
I don't think so, i'm not talking snipers laid up for weeks
>>
>>56819469
You are deluded or a shill
>>
>>56818996
Does living in Scotland really make people this bitter?
>>
>>56817048

I'm all for nuking ISIS. I want a water-tight guarantee that this won't be used to attack Assad before I sign it though.
>>
>>56819469
>not when they're dead

because bombing Syria is going to kill all the "homegrown terrorists" that all these attacks seem to be carried out by
>>
>>56819577
Does living in kekland really make people this stupid, so stupid to see the same shit getting pulled time and time again and just accepting it.......like a fucking kek
>>
>>56817048
>I also see that public opinion is overwhelmingly in favour of action

Most of the public in the UK is dumb enough to believe any old shit they're told as long as their latest episode of Eastenders is not cancelled.
>>
File: Get a load of this goy.jpg (18 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
Get a load of this goy.jpg
18 KB, 183x200
>>56819586
>>56819671
>>56819753
>>56817048
>>56817109

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABoDys8cX8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXavIbOQnZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqYuQOdL3dI
>>
>>56817048
Thanks bongs.

If you can also tell your MP to consider Libya (the other actual clay of IS, where a lot of their commands and fighters are) I would be very glad.

Thanks.
>>
>>56817048
We have more of an obligation to liberate our Commonwealth ally Cyprus from their Turkish invaders, and ourselves and the rest of Europe of their shitskin invaders.
>>
bombing achieves nothing until we accept that Assad should stay or at least one of his clan/current regime

also i will happily back the French but Obama can go fuck himself, fucking incompetent retard

>>56817618
yeah because we aren't a target already right? hurr
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.