[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA is using Russian bombing footage to convince their population
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 5652d0e3c36188ba308b4580.jpg (108 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
5652d0e3c36188ba308b4580.jpg
108 KB, 900x500
https://www.rt.com/usa/323070-pbs-isis-video-russian/

at 2:31:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMermbclRXs
>>
So gud
bumb
>>
>>56816425
If this is real this is just too good, this is something to start a revolution over, Russia will you help us
>>
PBS is run by the American government?
>>
>>56816994
>revolution

Lol go join Black Lies Matter you edgelord
>>
>>56817472
Fuck off faggot
>>
>RT

everything should be dismissed
>>
>>56817472

Protip: The same people funding BLM are also aiding ISIS and helping "refugees" flood Europe.
>>
File: I Wonder Whos Behind This War.jpg (27 KB, 239x323) Image search: [Google]
I Wonder Whos Behind This War.jpg
27 KB, 239x323
>>56817055
PBS receives funding from the 'Murican government. It solicits donations from the public. I'm pretty sure the same applies to National Public Radio (NPR). I listen to it in my car on the way to work, and lately I've noticed that one of the two NPR stations I receive has tended toward shilling the gub'mint line more than the other... it tends to be more inclined to pose questions like "should the U.S. put boots on the ground in Syria?" and one of the hosts has mastered a Charlie Rose-like reaction of incredulity at callers positing the notion that the U.S. might not have the best of intentions or even that our economic and judicial systems might be unjust.

Also, you only need to look at the program scheduling of PBS to see how much jew money they receive. The sheer quantity of holocaust crap and Jewish interest material can be astonishing for such a small minority of the population. Just Jewgle "PBS Jewish Programming" and see the results you get.
>>
>>56818807
Oy vey !
>>
File: 1448532458800.jpg (83 KB, 632x655) Image search: [Google]
1448532458800.jpg
83 KB, 632x655
bump
>>
>>56818807

NPR-- National Public Radio-- seems like it literally has no non-Jews working at it, unless maybe you count whoever scrubs the floors or something. It's tone and content and perspective so far removed from anything remotely "public" it's absurd. And of course any of the on-air personalities you can think of on it are of course Jews with the exception of maybe Diane Rehm, who of course has been accused of being an anti-Semite.
>>
>>56818303
yes believe your BBC overlords you Orwellian fucking retard
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.