[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Well, look who finally managed get off that computer!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: thanksgiving-photography-3e.jpg (122 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
thanksgiving-photography-3e.jpg
122 KB, 800x533
>"Well, look who finally managed get off that computer! How have you been, Anon? We've been waiting for you! Why don't you sit down and eat some nice home cooked turkey with us! Have you managed to find a girlfriend yet? You're not still rambling about how the Jewish people are destroying the white race, are you?"
>>
>>56816349
Jokes on you, i'm alone on turkey day
>>
Why are you having burger and fries, and turkey? I'm going back to bed.
>>
NOT NOW MAWM IM ELECTING TRUMP
>>
The life I never had thanks to Democrats
>>
File: stefan_molyneux.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stefan_molyneux.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
Why haven't you left your family yet?
>>
>>56816349
>Implying I'm wasting a paid day off from work with my god awful familu
>>
>>56816349
underage drinking
>>
I have no idea who any of you people are, I am not even American how did I get here.
>>
>>56816349
It's the jews mom. They are the ones who put it the GMOs in that shit you have on the table to fuck with the birth rates of whites. We are 30 years away from white anihiliation WAKE UP WE NEED TO BREAK ALL THE CONDITIINING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
>>
>>56816349
Jokes on you I'm on my phone.
>>
>>56816349
>kids drinking whine
Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>56816349
Sorry guys, I guess it's time for me to wake up now.
>>
>>56816349
>finally off his computer
>have you got a gf?

Yeah, I shat her out of my arsehole two weeks ago. Where's the turkey?

>brings dinner to his PC 'battlstation'
>>
shut the fuck up you old hag and serve me some damn turkey.
>>
>>56816349
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE MUSLIMS
>>
>>56817817

We already know this photo wasn't taken in England because the women aren't wearing burkas
>>
>implying my family would allow me to sit at the computer when we are expecting guests
also, i know better than to reveal my powerlevels. my family thought i needed therapy back when i did it the first and last time when i was 16. nowadays they think it was just an edgy phase in my teenage years.
>>
>>56818312
kek 10/10
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.