[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here not have a passport?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 10
File: Paspsorts.png (366 KB, 631x356) Image search: [Google]
Paspsorts.png
366 KB, 631x356
Here in Russia we have 2 passports - one for ID inside Russia, and one for international travel

In the EU I hear you can travel with just an ID, so do people not need passports unless they want to go to shitty countries outside of Europe?

Is it true most Americans don't even have a passport?
>>
>>56816109
Its probably true
>>
You dont have to, but you always should carry a passports when you travel to other EU nations as a EU citizens. Otherwise you could get in problems, for example if you get into a police controll
>>
Here in Serbia we have 4 passports
1 for serbia
1 for montenegro
1 for republika srpska
1 for kosovo

and you are complaining...
>>
>>56816274

So your Personalausweis isn't enough to travel in Europe? I read it was all you need in the EU. Makes the Schengen nightmare of open borders even more pointless if you need your passport. Its literally just there to let illegal immigrants to swarm unhindered.
>>
>>56816109
yes, it expired in 2014
>>
>>56816378

How does that work? All people are citizens of Serbia Kosovo and Montenegro regardless of where they live or what?
>>
>>56816469
No, you only need a ID card.
But if you dont have a Passport with you, there is a high chance that you will end up in Remand detention if you are accused by even a small crime
>>
>>56816109
Americans generally have little reason to leave the country.
>>
American here

I don't have a passport and neither does any of my relatives. My parents used to travel to places like the Caribbean before they decided to have kids and haven't been outside the US ever since my mom got pregnant with me.

The only people I know who have passports are Mexicans who are citizens here that has family back in Mexico to visit.
>>
>>56816722

That is surprising to me. I would think an Id card would be enough to prove who you are. Interesting tho.
>>
>>56816776
>>56816817

Do you have to carry ID by law to travel in America?
>>
>>56816109
>Is it true most Americans don't even have a passport?
I would believe that, yeah. Trans-oceanic flights are expensive, so most people won't be taking them frequently. There's no reason to go to Mexico for those of us who enjoy having heads, and Canada is culturally similar enough to America that there's no novelty in visiting there. The major reason to travel abroad then becomes seeing Canadian wilderness areas, and the US is large enough that most people don't feel the need to go this often.

Passports are seldom used as identification within the US. It's mostly drivers licenses.
>>
>>56816378
What?
>>
>>56816109
I don't have one, don't plan on traveling any time soon. Especially with the fucking muslims running around everywhere.
>>
>>56816109
The majority of Americans don't have passports and never intend to leave to the country. We also don't need ID to travel from state to state. Northern states can just drive into canada and use an "advanced" drivers license.

I have had one since I was little and have been to 28 countries so far. But I am an outlier. /shrug
>>
>>56816378
My gf's family is from srpska, i hope to visit it one day, once kebab has been removed from there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWolj22pDs0
>>
>>56816776
I do have a passport because I traveled to Europe, but most people I know don't have one, or if they do, it was only used once or twice.

A state-issued driver's license is the primary form of ID in the US, used for everything from buying alcohol to voting to banking. Before 9/11 driver's licenses could be used for international travel within North America and the Caribbean, but no longer.
>>
>>56816722
you dont even need an ID inside schengen area since there are no border patrols
>>
Not having a passport here usually means you're poor and can't afford one/to travel. (statiscally it's the Muslim community)
>>
>>56816954
>>56816969

It's the opposite here. Everyone has a passport, and no one ever leaves (mostly becuase we need a visa to go anywhere).

Weird that in America a driving licnece is ID, but in Europe it is just for driving and you still need an ID or passport.

>>56816910

I'm curious about the 4 passport thing... anyone else here form the balkans?
>>
>>56816903
It is only REQUIRED for air travel or driving a car. But generally people carry them everywhere because they are needed for so many things.
>>
>>56816109
No passport here faggot. We used to be able to travel to Mexico without a passport, then 9/11 went and fucked that shit up.
>>
>>56817153
You always need to be able to identify yourself if you are older then 18 in all of EU.

Just because they dont controll the ID it didn't mean you dont need it, and on Airport and habours the controll it
>>
>>56816109
>>Is it true most Americans don't even have a passport?
>can't afford to travel outside US
>don't need to move from state to state
>even if people can afford, no one wants to go outside the borders because all they want is right here
>even if people can afford, it is dangerous for most Americans to go outside the borders, so they don't travel
That's just some of the reasons why Americans don't get passports
>>
Eurofags want to think our freedom is delusional, but this thread shows we still have some freedom left.
>>
>>56816903
Nope. No ID of any sort is legally required for basic travel. Of course if you want to fly, airlines will want to see ID. Or if you want to drive somewhere, you'll need a drivers license. Otherwise, you are not legally required to carry ID.
>>
If you want to leave the UK you have no choice but to get a passport seeing as its a fucking island. Costs around £85 last time i checked, plus you have to go for an interview, and the Liverpool passport office is full of shitskins, when i went for my interview there was me and about 6 other white people
>>
File: neat.jpg (142 KB, 716x588) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
142 KB, 716x588
>>56816109
>Anyone here not have a passport?
i also have two.
one to travel and one to get back home.
>>
>>56817379
We need ID to buy muh guns also.
>>
>>56816109
I don't have a passport. I have no desire to go to any of your shitty countries
>>
>>56816109
I don't have one.
>>
>>56817260

Shengen is literally worthless then really.

>>56817242
>>56817299

Is it difficult to get a passport in America? I would think if so few people have one then it would be really easy to have your identity stolen if someone else applies in your name and you have never had one before...
>>
Americans don't have a passport because a lot of Americans don't leave the country. It isn't as easy as just driving across the border like it is in Europe. Where are you going to go? Mexico? I guess Canada would be a choice but what's the point? Flying is too much money.
>>
>>56816852
german ID card is perfect he is bullshitting
>>
>>56817471
Question was specifically about travel...I don't know how guns got into this.
>>
>>56817535
>Is it difficult to get a passport in America?
not really. pick up a form at the post office and pay 200 dollars but you have to physically go to a center to get it, so I have been putting it off.

I work 10 hour days 6 days a week and they have shit hours just like the post office, so I don't have time to go get it.
>>
>>56817395
Sale pute, retourne en Afrique.
>>
American here. I have one I've never used. Used to be you could travel to Canada without needing one, not sure if you still can. The country's big enough that there are thousands of vacation spots with varying climates. Vacationing outside of the country is for people willing to spend exorbitant amounts to cross the ocean or retards who fall for the Mexican/Caribbean tropical paradise meme
>>
>>56817395

Do all Algerian and Tunisian people have French Passports?

>>56817387

UK has no ID card i think?
>>
>>56817387
Is a passport needed to go from NI to ROI?
>>
>>56817535
>Shengen is literally worthless then really.
No its not, the purpose of Shengen always was free transport of capital and goods between nations.
It always was made for the economy in the first place, and then for the citizens
>>
>>56817379
>Of course if you want to fly, airlines will want to see ID.
So how does it work with flights only within the USA? You show your driver's license or what? I though the USA didn't have federal Identity Cards as such. And only those that travel outside the USA get a passport.
>>
>>56816378
This is not true.
>>
It's good to have a passport even when your country's in the Schengen Area

I used mine when I went to the US and Australia

Getting through the UK customs is faster with biometric passport for ex
>>
>>56817535
it isnt worthless, you obviously by law always need to carry an ID, so for example police can verify you if they stop you or something. theres just no more traffic jams on borders because you can drive freely from one country to another
>>
>>56817739
Yes, you don't need a passport to travel by Air if its a national flight though, so i could get a plane from Liverpool to Gatwick without a passport, but anything flying over water i'd need to show my passport
>>
>>56817752

This is a good point... How do Americans that do not drive, or children fly if they have no licence?
>>
>>56817752
Drivers license or you can get a little state-issued ID for just a couple dollars
>>
>>56817619
check the fucking flag, faggot.
would you prefere me to be in France with you ?
>>56817703
probably not.
>>
>>56817752
There's no law requiring a photo ID for domestic travel and if you call them out on it they buckle.
>>
>>56817703
No ID card, usually if we get stopped by police and are asked to provide ID its usually a case of a drivers licence or passport.
>>
>>56817615
> pay 200 dollars
Why is it so expensive?
Here you need to pay about 30-50€ and I thought that was already much.
>>
>>56817614
>seeing myself out
>>
>>56817752
Flights inside the US only require a drivers license or other state issued ID.
>>
>>56816109
That is 100% true.
>>
>>56817853

And nothing to stop invading Muslims either... Seems to me borders might be a good idea again.

>>56817873

Do you need any ID to fly inside the UK? If you don't have a national Id like in EU, what can you use?
>>
>>56817931
Fewer people have it => More effort for the agency => higher costs
>>
>>56816109
I've had a valid passport for 11 of the past 15 years, but I haven't been anywhere since I got a new one in 2009. It's just sat in a drawer next to my bed.
>>
>>56818066
no border control only applies to inner schengen borders, not outer ones
>>
Onto my 3rd passport now.

I love travelling, and especially snowboarding, which Australia isn't very good for.

Been to Japan about a dozen times on ski trips, Canada, USA, europe, and a heap of se Asia.

Travelling really opens your eyes to other cultures and makes you appreciate how good living in a western first world country is
>>
>>56817888
>>56817991

So what is the state ID? Is it optional or mandatory? You have no national ID correct?
>>
>>56818066
National flights staying in the country, they will most likely ask you for a Drivers licence just to say they have checked for ID, but to be honest, its cheaper driving or getting the train, although it does take longer. The UK was going to roll out ID cards in 2012 but it never happened because their were a lot of opposition against it
>>
I'm an American and I also have two different types of passports, but they are both for overseas travel.
>>
>>56816109
Yeah, it's something ridiculous like under 40% of Americans have a passport.
>>
i enter coutries
>>
>>56816109
didnt have an ID, got drunk downtown a couple weeks ago and lost it

w e w

I should probably get around to reporting that before some Mexican steals my identity
>>
>>56818240
No, you enter the fucking sea
>>
File: we're full.jpg (54 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
we're full.jpg
54 KB, 640x444
>>56818221
>ridiculous
If we had a country as big as yours we wouldn't need passports either.
>>
File: 1442802128596.jpg (28 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
1442802128596.jpg
28 KB, 460x259
shit bro......we don't even have i.d.'s for voting

that is why illegals roam our country with no problem, no one ever questions them
>>
>>56818186
Most people's state ID is their driver's license. Some people who don't drive have state issued ID cards to show for alcohol, tobacco and other purchases.
Most people do not have passports.
>>
>>56818204

I think you are the only European country without a National ID (except Ireland maybe?). Pretty amazing that your big brother government didn't make them mandatory actually.
>>
>>56816109
In my Russian culture class, when we learned about the internal passport that registers ethnicity, literally everyone gasped. This is hobestly shocking and backward to the average American.
However, it is necessitated by the gigantic land border alone, our Hispanics have effectively shoved themselves closer to ID card or internal passport mandate every year, and the only thing delaying it is our own government's complicity in drug smuggling.
>>
In belgium we have 5 passports:

1 from the flemish region
1 from the walloon region
1 from the brussels region
1 from the german region
and one nafional

true story senpai
>>
>parents save up money to bring whole family to Grand Cayman
>going to be the best vacation ever
>go to post office to submit application for Passport
>wait in line for three hours
>get too bored
>decide to skip vacation and just stay home

Fuck waiting. They need to make the process easier.
>>
>>56818359

You you have to have either a state ID or licence then. or is it totally optional?
>>
File: 1448568224970.jpg (92 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
1448568224970.jpg
92 KB, 853x543
>>56816109
I have a US passport now and am a proud american. God bless.

I lived in america 18 years. I'm not in serbia for long, just business.
>>
>>56817931
because the government is full of fags.
>>
>>56818362
I was surprised myself in all honesty, they keep tabs on the population enough as it is
>>
>>56816852
You don't need a passeport... This german guy is either paranoid or willing to do crime stuffs...

Never seen anyone looking for a passeport to hang in an other UE country...
>>
>>56816556

IT doesnt work like that you can travel to Montenegro or FYROM with an ordinary ID card that you are oblige to have, you dont need passport.
>>
>>56816109

I just need my passport for ID, that's why I didn't support the UK ID card which never eventually happened. I had all the ID I needed as far as I was concerned, didn't need yet another layer of identification it was getting ridiculous.
>>
File: 1422295230955.jpg (324 KB, 935x1064) Image search: [Google]
1422295230955.jpg
324 KB, 935x1064
>>56818371
>In my Russian culture class, when we learned about the internal passport that registers ethnicity, literally everyone gasped.
Did you also learn what Russian feel when you call them Caucasian?
>>
>>56818417
Think of it like this. State ID and drivers lisence are both the same thing, but one lets you drive a car. that's the only difference when it comes to how you can use them.

Back before I could drive, when I fly I just give my ID to TSA and they let me in. IDs are managed by state not federal government, so for instance my Pennsylvania ID has holographic security features and can be scanned in a national database to prove it's me, it will pull up a file with my picture and info instantly. Maryland ID is shitty and has almost no security, it's just a white plastic card with your face on it. so lots of places here don't accept it because it doesn't scan right a lot of the time. Maryland is pretty much the worst state.
>>
File: post-48421-12555579821065.jpg (31 KB, 240x356) Image search: [Google]
post-48421-12555579821065.jpg
31 KB, 240x356
Who here /most powerful passport in the world/?
>>
>>56817379

Really? Here you are fined and arrested for 48hours for the purpose of uncovering your identity if you are caught without ID card, damn i thought IDs are mandatory all around the world
>>
>>56816109
I'm an American working in the Gulf. So, yes. I have a passport.

It's true most Americans don't have one, though. Although the number has increased now the you need passport in order to visit Canada or the Caribbean (up to the mid 2000s, you didn't need one to do so).
>>
>>56818296
>all of europe only covers 80% of the useless desert australia has

count yourself lucky that most of europe is fertile land
>>
>>56818371

There is no Ethnicity listed on passports here for a LONG time, like mid 1990s I think. Jews complained.

UK is the most surprising to me, It is such a restricted society, but they don't have mandatory IDs.
>>
>>56818627
US passport lets you enter most countries without visa. Brit is 3rd or 4th.
>>
>tfw you only hold a powerlevel 6 passport

http://www.passportindex.org/byRank.php
>>
>>56818645
thanks for the flag.
>>
>>56818543

LOL... That is hilarious. So true...
>>
>>56818719
British outranks US by one or two countries you can get in without a visa.
>>
>>56816378
retard detected
>>
>>56818719
lel no
see >>56818773
>>
>>56817703
Nha they wish they had but hell they claimed their independance like decades ago for the goods!!!
>>
>>56818773

Level 37 and equal with Guatemala... mfw.
>>
>>56816109
I've got an American passport, but it needs to be renewed.

My dad is British, so I was born with a British passport as well. It used to be my backup plan if all hell breaks loose in America, but now I'm not so sure I'd want to ever go to a British territory.
>>
American here. To travel within the United States you only need some form of ID like a driver's license, no passport needed. To travel to any other country including Canada, you need a passport
>>
>>56819004

Well with your UK passport you can live and work anywhere in the the EU caliphate. Pretty lucky to have 2 passports.
>>
>>56816109
I had a passport until last year. I mean it might still techically work, but since I am a tranny and had my legal name and gender changed last year I don't know if it still works since it is my old legal name and gender. I have not had a pressing need to use a passport in the last year, but since I am moving to Seattle in a few months and Canada is a sort trip on i5 I will either get it before I love or when I am up in seattle. I do want to see Europe before I am 26 though so maybe I can get some funds for that too, but moving is more of the proirty right now.
>>
In the Netherlands we get chipped from birth, no primitive id cars nessescary. Are you guys still living in the 20th century? #baka
>>
>>56817387

Atleast you had some white people in there lad, My visit to the Liverpool office last year the only white people where the fuckin staff, and i paid £93 to be there.

>>56817703

We used to have a Citizen card that was government funded and police issued as an alternative for Drivers Liscence/Passport for ID but you couldn't travel outside of the UK with it.
>>
American without passport here. I really need to get one, I've been accompanying my sister today while we drive to Mexico and back to pick up cheap meds and I'm stuck in a Burger King a few feet from the border until she gets back.
>>
>>56818371
>>56818676

I just checked - 1996 was when they removed ethnicity. Mine just said Russian anyway.
>>
>>56818584
Can confirm. Got my fake as a maryland ID back in college
>>
>>56817658
You can go into Canada without a passport but to come back into the U.S. you need a passport.
>>
>>56819156
>I do want to see Europe before I am 26
Isn't your sucide schudled for 25 though?
>>
>>56819189
Bloody hell, £93 is a bit steep like, but that place was a nightmare, with the metal airport scanner, its if they were scared of being bombed.

Also with the Citizencard, are you talking about the one with the pass logo? That was mainly for youngsters who didn't have a driving licence/provisional or passport and wanted a cheap ID so they could buy fags or booze and get into nightclubs, still actually have mine
>>
File: Papers, please.gif (2 MB, 295x250) Image search: [Google]
Papers, please.gif
2 MB, 295x250
>>56819156
Good luck crossing the border.
>>
>>56819314
No I am going to Europe to an hero via beheading after europe becomes a caliphate.
>>
>>56818417
You don't need either. Unless you want to drive on public roads.
>>
>Literally living inside a country that is the real life version of Papers Please

Lol no thank you Gyrope. Ill stay here with my freedoms.
>>
>>56819448
Well I dress like a girl and look like one too. J have all the documents issuses to get a female passport in my new legal name and gender. I still love that gif though. What episode is that from?
>>
>>56816109
I have two passports british and canadian.

Makes me a legal resident of 2 continents basically. Feels good man.
>>
>>56819457
You really can't banter me with that.
>>
>>56819441

Lmao there was more than the metal airport scanner, the reception hub was glassed up like it was a bank reception or some shit, muzzies everywhere aswell it stunk of shit. Yeah that shitty pass logo thing that lasted 2 months because the Kray got onto how easy they where to duplicate
>>
>>56816109

2 I think.
One Irish passport, to state that I am, in fact, Irish.
And another one, for the EU? (not 100% on the eu one)
>>
Noone in my family has a passport.
>>
>>56816722
I have no idea what you're doing when abroad but having just an ID is quite alright and normal.
>>
>>56819593
topkek, totally forgot about that glassed reception, take a number and wait in a queue, the smell was just like the Brighton to London Victoria National Express coach or the Victoria to Birmingham coach at night, stank of fucking cold curry and shit
>>
>>56816378
>>56816556
>>56816910
>>56817774
>>56818833

You completely missed the joke
>>
>>56819718

Yeah take a number and wait in the sauna of dindus and muzzrats taking 30 mins per question with their translators.

Worst part i think desu is i'm actually a wool so i had to go on the trains full of nogs, into Liverpool, pass all the nogs and then fucking sit with them.
>>
>>56817101
>Before 9/11 driver's licenses could be used for international travel within North America and the Caribbean, but no longer.

This isn't entirely true. Caribbean islands consist of different territories, and those territories of the United States (Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands) require no passport for entry of continental US citizens.
>>
I have one, but only because I'm planning on travelling. One could easily live there entire life here and never need one. You could probably still get into New Zealand and the Pacific islands too.
>>
>>56817387
>interview
This is new, what the fuck?
>>
File: WP_20151126_21_30_01_Pro.jpg (136 KB, 615x360) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151126_21_30_01_Pro.jpg
136 KB, 615x360
>>56819986
Unlucky, i wasn't too bad, Train from Chester to Liverpool then the wait.

Thought id post my old Citizencard up, For all the non Brits, this is an Official form of ID in the UK if you want to buy alcohol and don't have a driving licence or passport. (Bear in mind that picture was taken in 2002)
>>
>>56817931
Niche market.
>>
>>56820140
Yeah, any new passport applications have to attend an interview at a passport office. Its to try and prevent identity theft
>>
>>56816109
We aren't required to carry identification day to day. If you're driving, you need a valid driver's license though if you don't have it in your possession the cops can look it up by your name. If travelling by train or bus, depending on the company you will be required to show some form of photo ID but what this might be varies.

Only flying really requires a government issued ID card, and only international travel requires a passport.
>>
>>56820275

Most countries (if not all?) have an interview.... was it by post before???

No wonder it was changed, there must be millions of UK passports out there now that are falsely gotten.
>>
>>56820275
Nope, just got mine done last week. Renewal after 13 years doesn't work (need new picture) so it was marked as a new PP.
>>
>>56820196

That is a it of a scam... pay a private company for ID so you can buy drinks? I suppose it is better than carrying around a passport on a night out though. Its a real pain for Russians, hopefully we are getting a card instead soon.
>>
Don't have a passport. Plus they raised the price not too long ago, so that just adds to the meh attitude. Realistically, the only place I could afford to just visit out of the country would be Canada anyways. What are my other options?

>lolmexico
or
>paying out the ass for traveling across an ocean
>>
So EU comes before the name of your country?

top kek EU
>>
>>56820543
No, Since 2008 they started interviewing people, The application process goes as follows:

>Send Application via recorded delivery
>Get letter with number to call
>Ring up and arrange interview appointment at nearest passport office (or one of your choice if you ask)
>Get phone call confirming interview date/time and place
>Go to interview
They won't even say if you are successful at it either
>Around 2-4 days later get passport delivered via secure courier
>>
>>56820543
US just needs to fill out a form, go to a certified picture place, and send it to the govt and wait a few months. Or you can go to the place and get it on a few days. Before i was 16 i was able to use my birth certificate for travel but now I'm on my second passport.

I guess fly over land doesnt need them but I've been to yurop 3 times and a bunch of times to caribbean islands. East coast usa travels much more than west
>>
>>56820756
What sort of things could they possibly ask at an interview which couldn't be accomplished with a form?

Is it basically approaching job interview status or something?
>>
>>56820756

Sounds simple enough. Pretty much the same here but we pick up the passport in person so they can see we are the person in the photo.

Interviews makes sense to me...

>>56819658

You Irish passport in an EU passport - says so at the top of the front cover. There is no "EU" passport separately.
>>
>>56820948
Its basically so you can answer some questions they take from your application, but also some general questions to try and catch you out.

Examples:
How did you get here today, which route did you take, at one point the bloke even asked what side of my front door the handle is on, its just stupid shit to try and catch you out.
>>
>>56821106
lyl imagine the tv police people coming to your door and arresting you for not knowing what side your door handle was on
>>
>>56816903

>>56817242
This only applies if you're not white or look like a prepubescent piggy
>>
File: WP_20151126_15_44_59_Pro.jpg (648 KB, 920x1631) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151126_15_44_59_Pro.jpg
648 KB, 920x1631
>>56821298
Funny you should say TV police, because i don't have a tv licence haha
>>
>>56820960
>There is no "EU" passport separately.
The senior Eurocrats do get an EU only passport.
>>
>>56816109
nope, some of have enhanced licenses that allow us to take vacation time in mexico and canada tho, but it's not really the same thing.
>>
>>56821106
That sounds completely insane. Like half the questions would not even be necessary had the interview system not been in place.

How do they expect to "catch you out"? Do they expect you were air-dropped at the building by identity thieving orthodoxes?

Here in America we have the right to put the handle on the hinged side of the door if we so choose. I have a lot of empathy for you limeys but I'm sorry, you're warped.
>>
>>56816109
Yeah, ID card is enough for travel within EU.
Regular passport for shitty countries / visa affairs.
>>
>>56821599
Nice dubs, the questions are daft, but its a piece of piss to be honest, as long as you look like the photo you submitted with your application (with a Referee's signature and details so they can be contacted in the application process to confirm you are who you say you are) then you won't have many problems getting a passport. But still, its a lot fucking easier to get into the country without one than it is leaving.
>>
>>56818417
Basically, ID is not required by a person to have by the government unless they are driving a vehicle or traveling by air.

Most people use and always carry their driver's license/state IDs anyways so they can purchase liquor/tobacco.
>>
>>56817752
I only show my driver's license whenever fly nationally. Passports for international flights
>>
>>56817752
There are federal ID cards, but they don't have photos on them.
>>
>>56816109

my passport already expired, I don't have another one. I could easily request one, though, would have it in a few weeks
>>
New York here, we have enhanced licences that permit entry to Canuckada
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.