[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only good relative is a dead one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: keep-calm-and-hate-family.png (28 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-hate-family.png
28 KB, 600x700
Why should I have to drive 3 1/2 hours to spend 5 hours with the people I hate most?

My mom is fucking insane, my dad's an alcoholic, my sister is a con artist, and I live by myself in bumfuck nowhere and work in a warehouse for 10 hours a day

Why should this be a thing? The only good relative is a dead one, END OF STORY

who agrees?
>>
>>56813809
You are wrong and you know it
You try to make a rule from you being a sucker
>>
Your family might suck, but mine does not.
>>
I love my family. All the uncles and aunts who were pieces of shit, I don't feel forced to visit, but my immediate family is sacred.

You're a sad piece of shit if you force yourself and can't start your own family to love and cherish.
>>
File: dust storm #3.jpg (18 KB, 501x430) Image search: [Google]
dust storm #3.jpg
18 KB, 501x430
>>56813809
Can you con your sister into a nude selfie for /pol/ ?
>just wondering.
>>
>>56813809
NUCLEAR FAMILY
U
C
L
E
A
R

F
A
M
I
L
Y
>>
>>56814014
This, I have no idea what the point of this thread is.
>>
>>56813809
>Who agrees

I can't agree or disagree with you because I don't fully know your situation. It does seem sad, though. We don't have thanksgiving here but I'm very much looking forward to traveling home and celebrating Christmas with my family.
>>
>>56813809
The fact that your family is sick, degenerate and shit doesn´t mean every other is, too.

Would you have been raised in a healthy family you would be mentally healthy yourself.
>>
>>56814155

Fuck family, I'm 25 years old, I don't need kids, nor do I need a wife or GF
>>
>>56814400

Yes, I am white, not that it has anything to with jt
>>
My family are barely in contact with each other, which is why I am beginning to hate having to endure the winter holidays where we put on a charade and pretend we give a shit about each other, rather than being stuck in our own little worlds. They can avoid contact with you for 6 months, but they'll happily roast the fuck out of you if you don't have 24 hours free for them once a year.
>>
>>56814400
keep repeating that to yourself, don´t make yourself the attention whore by trying to make us convince you otherwise.
>>
>>56813809
Agreed.
Now that most American's aren't respectable, the remaining Americans need to stop respecting "traditions" that seek to force us closer to the unrespectable Americans.
>>
>>56813809
Some miserable fucks here. Things don't always have to be so awful. Find joy in something you killjoy bastards.
>>
I didn't even drive 15 minutes. I got some fast food and am gonna smoke weed and play video games.
This family shit is stupid, I love in the same town as my entire family and.see them like 2 times a year.
I don't really need them for anything so why waste my time with a charade like I love them all?
>>
>>56813809
Sucks for you.
My brothers an I are engineers, and we are best friends.

Our parents are both tradies and I love them.
My cousins are the best vidya partners...
>>
>>56814724
>I got some fast food and am gonna smoke weed and play video games.
Absolutely disgusting. It's probably better that you don't ruin their holiday with your drug addictions.
>>
>>56814382
Diff anon but I ha e 3 sisters, married parents, 2 nieces and a nephew.and I.have no plans to.see any of them at all.
Family is very overrated, I can't even imagine what it must be like to have a connection to your family
>>
>>56814877
Marijuana is medicine, not a drug. I need it for.anxiety
>>
>>56813809
>Why should I have to drive 3 1/2 hours to spend 5 hours with the people I hate most?
You don't have to.
>>
>>56814977
>I need it for.anxiety
Is that what your "doctor" tells you? The "doctor" with the psychology degree?
Disgusting filth.
>>
I only really care about my immediate family, my Mum, Dad and brother. Grandparents (well, I still email), cousins, uncles and aunts just seem kind of pointless to me. We have nothing in common, and conversation to me just feels forced- plus this way I don't have to "like" the bullshit baby pictures my cousin always spams out on social media.
>>
>>56815051
Top kek
>>
>>56813809
my family is awesome

it sucks you will never get in on some of the best relationships humanity has to offer

you sound like you were a shit kid also i bet you're parents are happy you aren't coming

desu kill yourself senpai
>>
>>56815051
This. Psychiatry is a Jewish racket that allows then to pathologise political dissent as illness.
>>
File: kit.jpg (799 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
kit.jpg
799 KB, 3120x4160
>>56813809
i have been living away from my family 3 years by now, i mis them so much sometimes...

too bad we do not celebrate this kind of festivities, the spanish killed most the indigenous people after they offered everything to them...
>>
ay some solidarity here OP my senpai is bluepill'd as fuck and would admit me if I didn't become wageslave c.uck.ing faggot. 2bh pham is important and it's all about survival but shit you only one dude, man.
>>
>>56813809
>>56814400
>>56814724
all Americans

there's a pattern here
>>
>>56815361

Psychiatry and Psychology? What about half of the medical/pharmaceutical racket?
>>
>>56815471

Becaw we first world, nigger. You don't cultural marxism in Georgia when you can shoot that place up or starve it out.
>>
My family has a herd and freehold mineral rights on land with wells.

They give me world class beef, and money.

I don't hate them, I hope a process for longer human life comes out in time to save them from dying of old age. Even though their deaths means I get control of everything as the eldest.

I like my family.
>>
>>56815471
You don't need family. I don't even know the names of my nieces and nephews because I don't see what they can do for me.
America is all.about what you can do for.others, seems like whatever nation you are from is full of dependent losers.
Just because you came from the same.e parents is no reason to.care for someone. I don't feel anything for my relatives
>>
>>56813809
On the one hand I have reason to hate my family that I won't go into.
On the other hand, all you really need to know is that The Hand Rubber wants you to hate your family.
The Nose knows.
Whatever "anonymous Washington insiders" want for your life as a matter of definition is part of a plan to hurt you.
>>
>>56815526
Freud was the son of a Rabbi, just like Marx. Also the headskrinker Jews like Adorno and Boaz were thrown out of Germany by based Hitler only to subvert American universities. Learn about the Frankfurt School, friend.
>>
>>56813809
dont fucking go then. Spend time playing, chilling, watching a movie, reading, whatever. Nobody grabs your balls and puts you in a dinner table with those fucks.

stop complaining you faggot.

I hate my family and thats why I always spend christmas with my gf's relatives who are super cool and have shitton of food and fun
>>
>>56813809
Simple, you like your family well good for yall.
But we don't HAVE to. Parents are here to educate you, pass 14 yo and it's done. Beyond it's attachment and passion, very toxic sentiments.
>>
>>56816147
Honestly I do it because I know it hurts my mother, whom I dislike.I have been hurting her feelings in subtle ways for decades, I hate the woman but have no clue why.
I am not even being edgy, I seriously enjoy her suffering.
>>
If you hate your family so much you should just take a gun and end your problems
>>
>>56816094

>implying anyone but 'therapists' pay any attention to Freud

some of you guys are alright, don't sail on the Titanic tomorrow
>>
>>56813809
Fuck you, OP. My parents divorced, but I couldn't do better than them at raising kids. The relatives I'm going to spend some time with today definitely don't know shit about something I've been wondering about.

>tfw the relatives I'm going to go spend some time with are pretty chill
>>
>tfw forgot it's thanksgiving today
>>
Jokes on you! I live with 4 members of my family and we get along great. We don't watch TV and instead spend quality time together talking, joking, cooking, eating, reading, writing and hugging. Family is the foundation of a good life.
>>
/pol/ fuck you pieces of shit. Cut your wrists in the next women hating thread.
>>
I love my family and my relatives, except my toxic dad who hates me and doesn't care about me.
>>
>>56816317
You don't know why? She's been a loving mother doing the best she could and you're tormenting her?
>>
>>56817071
When I was a child she would always tell me how much other kids hated me, how I was a loser, she even once told my father I hit her( I didn't) then came.back and laughed about it.
The worst part was how my.dad just stood there and.did.nothing but leave. My home life was Hell until they gave.up on me at 14 and just raised the girls.
Must have been other stuff,I drink and smoke a lot of weed so I really only remember flashes of childhood which I mainly spent alone in my room
I really.envy you younger guys. I was born in82 and didn't have internet until 94, life would have been Mich more bearable with dial-up and 4chan.
To this day you guys are the closest I have to family and.friends.
>>
>>56813809
i didnt even bother to drive across town.
>>
>>56816317
>>56817346

>I hate the woman but have no clue why.

Well I have a few suggestions as to why you might do.
>>
File: 1448358528706.gif (904 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
1448358528706.gif
904 KB, 427x240
Why are families so dysfunctional these days?

If it wasn't for my family, I would've been a loser working my ass off for a mediocre wage.
>>
>>56817499
I feel guilty about it,she used to cry so much in front of me that I accused her of faking it and women's tears have no effect on me at all.
I feel guilty but I can't change how I feel. I hate the woman
>>
>>56814400

Race traitor.
>>
>>56813809

you want to kill them because you just can't say no to them?

sounds like you have just as much issues as the rest of them
>>
>>56817652
For America it's because
>Losing our appreciation of religion
>Majority on mind altering pharmaceuticals
>Majority go to feel-good therapists that tell them the world is bad and they dindu nuffin
>50% or more are liberals
>Feminist propaganda destroying what once could be considered good women
>PBB plastics and other enviornmental alterations are turning what was once good men into emotional manchildren
I'm sure I could think of more, but you get the point.
Society as a whole is decaying here, the "family unit" is just one of the best units to run diagnostic tests on how bad the decay is.
>>
HERES IS WHY I HATE MY FAMILY

MY SISTER ALWAYS BRKNGS HER HYPER ACTIVE CHILDREN WUTH HER, THEY MISBEHAVE, NEVER BWWN SPANKED, AND WHEN YOU TELL THEM "NO" THEY ACT LKKE YOU KILLED THEIR MOTHER AND THROW A FIT

this is why I want to be alone for eternity, I have local friends here from.the warehouse that I go the bar with, and we watch games

They are good people, one of them served 2 yrs in the state pen for selling meth, another served in local jail for shoplifting
>>
>>56818045

>putting words in my mouth

Never said I want to kill them, I don't wish death upon another human being, nk matter how much I hate them

I just don't want anything to do with them
>>
your family just blows. when and if you start your own family, try to create a different environment.

also it sounds like you're completely independent. Why even bother visiting them?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.