[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SA lift on rhino horn trade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: fucking no.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
fucking no.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
Whats /pol/s view on this issue, I personally am disgusted by it
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/nov/26/south-african-judge-lifts-domestic-ban-on-rhino-horn-trade
>>
nobody cares, loser
>>
nigs gonna nog

at least these nigs actually go out and earn their money, they just rob it from another different species
>>
SA's ran by niggers and is in ruins now, thanks Mandela
>>
>>56813845
Nigs will never find a sustainable source of income.
>>
>>56813721
blame the Chinese. they are the ones that pay the niggers for the horns. They use them for their backwards folk remedies with many other exotic ingredients like tiger penis etc...they already made the black rhinos extinct a few years ago.
>>
OP here, and the only reason for the decline in rhino poaching numbers is that the South African government has officially stop reporting the true amount
>>
File: Tenso.jpg (439 KB, 1019x1389) Image search: [Google]
Tenso.jpg
439 KB, 1019x1389
>>56813721
I think about all the times Joe Rogan relays the story about "Africa is fucked!!!" to one of his podcast guests.
>>
>>56814159
nobody cares, loser
>>
>>56814258

we wuz romans and shiet
>>
File: 2837634368.jpg (14 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
2837634368.jpg
14 KB, 300x225
>fip fap doo bix nood we wuz kinz in shit and by da bribes given to me by da chinamenz I hereby doom dat spee-sees to dat extinctinz

Blacks in government was such a fantastic idea, SA.
>>
>>56813721
who fucking cares?
kill them all for all i care.
rhinos leaving the realm forever affects me not one tiny bit.
>>
>>56813721
Maybe now we will have legitimate businesses removing rhino horn without killing the rhinos

Niggers never had to evolve foresight, so they hack the horn off with a machete and leave the rhino to die. It's unnecessary.
>>
>>56814591

>tranquilizers cost hundreds of dollars per dose and require a close range dart shot
>guns require tens of dollars and have a larger range
>a rhino isn't going to let you walk up and saw off its horn

Guess which option the hunters are going to choose? It's like you're living in some parallel reality.
>>
>>56814876
>Rhino harvesting businesses set up shop
>safely remove horns, keep rhinos in enclosure
>breed rhinos for horn harvest
>wild rhinos get hunted to extinction
>rhinos survive on farms because of the economic incentive to breed them

Im not saying niggers will stop nigging, but it might help keep the rhino from dieing out
>>
>>56815286

>implying niggers can actually accomplish this

Niggers have never domesticated an animal. They'd have to let their new Chinese overlords take over the operation.
>>
>>56813721

Poachers should be shot on sight (many are).

Kill them, and fuck the chinese for their bullshit "muh healing properties".

Cunts, asians again, soulless asians.
>>
>>56813721
And soon rhinos will be gone. Where the FUCK is the foresight?
>>
t b h we should make all animals extinct to make more room for G-d's perfect creation (man).
>>
>>56813721
Animals were created for man to profit of them.If some subhumans believe fairytales and kill them, why not?
>>
>>56813721
I care about rhinos more than Africans tbqh
>>
>>56816134
>implying niggers can actually accomplish this

they already breed lions for the soul purpous of being sold to rich white people so they can hunt them
>>
>>56816332
literally this
>>
>>56816366
The people who run game parks are white, faggot.
>>
>>56813721
South Africa is the edgy kid of Africa
>>
>>56813721
Just kill it, this is cruel
>>
>>56814258
Stfu and leave the thread if you dont care
>>
INVADE FOR THE GLORY OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE

Rhinos > anyone in Africa
>>
>>56813721
Does that mean that SAs economy is going down the shitter and they have to resort to that?
>>
File: 1447495832817.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447495832817.gif
2 MB, 500x281
I'd rather live in a world with beautiful majestic animals than fucking niggers.

Who's with me? Can't we just send them all into the sun or some shit?
>>
Rhino don't do shit. They're not pets, you don't eat them they basically run around in niggerland eating and shitting. In my book they're basically niggers. Good riddance.
>>
>>56815286
I like this idea. Damn if, Africa. Get your shit together. I want to see domesticated rhinos in my lifetime
>>
>>56816971
If it was possible to do I think they would have done it already... (might be giving niggers too much credit to think of doing it though).

They would also have to have hundreds of armed guards ready to kill because others niggers will be all over it.
And those guards are niggers so they will most likely be corrupted easily.....

Maybe if white people invaded for the good of our animal brethren.
>>
>>56813721
Absolutely haram
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.