[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't enlist in the military to fight kebab because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1442507296470.jpg (225 KB, 775x1032) Image search: [Google]
1442507296470.jpg
225 KB, 775x1032
>can't enlist in the military to fight kebab because I'm a tranny
>military insurance for veterans covers the cost of transitioning including hormones and hair removal

All I want to do is fight for my country and be pretty
>>
>>56813097
Fight fire with fire.Strap a suicide bomb to your vest and take out 2 birds with one stone.
>>
>>56813097
make sure to take some more deviants with you to hell when you start shooing.
>>
>>56813097
>Stop being a dengerate then
>>
>>56814620
This aussie speaks truth
>>
File: cATHpuYh.jpg (152 KB, 1024x673) Image search: [Google]
cATHpuYh.jpg
152 KB, 1024x673
>>56813097
Why not just kill yourself now? As a tranmy you are already more than likely going to, factor in the military service and you don't stand a chance.
>>
>>56817154
I'm pretty sure you have a greater chance of dying on the drive into the base than you do from dying in actual combat.
>>
>>56813097
So you really can't act your actual sex for the one afternoon in MEPS ?

sounds like you dont wanna join to me
>>
>go undercover posing as isis recruit
>wait until their backs are turned
>???????
>prophet
>>
>>56818743
Waking across the street is more dangerous than being in a war zone.

You usually have people looking out for danger for you as well as wearing bullet resistant armor.
>>
wear your best floral dress and make-up and offer to suck off the recruitment officer, then reveal you are actually a man and tell him you'll tell everyone you can unless he enlists you as a commanding officer.
>>
>>56813097
So you're a male with no physical defects and you can join the military. You just want to play Barbie princess dress-up so you can't? So stop dressing up and join the military.
>>
>>56813097
Stop being a tranny
>>
>>56813097
why should we care for you? you're insane why give you weapons?!
>>
>>56819713
especially in the gulf cause holy christ arabs can't drive
>>
>>56813097
>because I'm a tranny
have you tried killing yourself?
>>
>>56813097
>implying that trannys arent in the military

go out there and join the army. fight for the white race
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.