[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to convince me without using meme arguments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: moar.jpg (23 KB, 561x412) Image search: [Google]
moar.jpg
23 KB, 561x412
You have 10 seconds to convince me without using meme arguments that having a family and kids is a good idea.

(You can't.)
>>
BE A MAN
>>
>>56812519
we don't HAVE to have a wife to have children
sperm banks exist
>>
Depends on whom you choose as a partner.
>>
The Islamic invasion
>>
>>56812604
I doubt that people seek out shitty wives on purpose.
>>
>>56812582
Sperm Banks are responsible for creating families.
>>
Passing on your genes is arguably the only thing that matters in life. It's literally the sole purpose of any organism on this planet, from bacteria, to any living animal. It's the entire purpose of all life, to perpetuate itself.
>>
/pol/ in a nutshell:

>THE WHITE RACE IS DYING OUT, FUCKING BROWN PEOPLE BECOMING THE MAJORITY, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING
>HAVING KIDS AND A WIFE? LOL FUCK THAT DUDE
>>
>>56812249
Whites are a global minority who are collectively responsible for dragging humanity kicking and screaming into civilization. Our inventions, our technology, our understanding of the sciences, mechanics, engineering - all of it - would die without whites to propagate it.

Once the secrets of chemistry, astronomy, engineering, etc, were limited to the hands of a select few. They hoarded knowledge to keep the lower classes from wielding the power that knowledge can bring.

Western science changed all of that. We crowdsourced human development. This is in our nature. We shared our knowledge, brought it to insulated, backwards countries and gave them vaccines, electricity, computers, automobiles, airplanes.

Without whites, this stuff would fall back into the hands of a select few, and like many secrets of the past, they would die within generations.

It's our responsibility to pass along the genetics that make us great thinkers, as well as the traditions that make us humanitarians. This combination cannot be found in any other race, or any other culture.
>>
>>56812649
And your 1-3 kids will outbreed millions of mudslimes breeding like rats

Raising a kid is not a competition, remove kebab, that is the real problem
>>
kids make a fuck ton of noise, fuck that shit honestly
>>
>>56812249
You'll feel empty inside, nobody will care about you, etc.
Humans who don't want kids are punished by their own genes, because only such humans had kids and made you.

If you're a smart successful happy guy it's also your moral responsibility to have kids, because those are likely to enjoy life more than endure it, thus you're contributing that much happiness to the world.
>>
>>56812249
Passing your genes is as important as passing your memes, maybe even more.
Yes, I used a meme argument.
>>
i wont even try 100% agreeing with ya neckbeard
>>
>>56812519
>prolong our existence
nigga who gives a fuck about existence
>>
>>56812249
It's not. You're on the right path anon. Don't lose sight of the goal.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.