[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU'VE REALLY DONE IT THIS TIME YANKEES! >Inb4 UK s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: americanization.jpg (101 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
americanization.jpg
101 KB, 618x416
YOU'VE REALLY DONE IT THIS TIME YANKEES!

>Inb4 UK starts celebrating Thanksgiving...
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/features/thanksgiving-is-the-latest-us-tradition-to-take-root-in-the-uk-as-one-in-six-of-us-celebrate-brits-a6749046.html
>Inb4 UK starts celebrating 4th of July
>>
File: french poll.png (253 KB, 1271x854) Image search: [Google]
french poll.png
253 KB, 1271x854
>>56812034
Reminder that the "America has no culture" maymay comes from those who were born ito societies already cvcked by it
>>
Say what you will, but those Black Friday deals on Amazon UK are great senpai.
>>
>>56812364
>retail money whoring
>culture

oh americlap. you can be a funny chap sometime.
>>
why is this a bad thing?

you get to eat nice food and spend the day with family
>>
>>56812371
And watching the clips of 400lb deal warriors trampling lesser shoppers to get the latest electronic gadget that they won't know how to use is always quality entertainment.
>>
>>56812518
>u-ur culture isn't a real culture because... because I say so!
retail money whoring is our culture, and it's taking over the world
deal with it kucklet
>>
>>56812034
>america culturally enriching england
haha it wont be long before guns are legal in england and your white trashing starts bitching abouting muh freedumbs
>>
>>56812034
Burger here, was talking to my cousin yesterday about black Friday sales on amazon.
Then he says to me, they have black Friday in America?
mfw
>>
>Brits being keks

Got anything new?
>>
>>56812518
Just keep buying our music and blue jeans.
>>
>>56812553
It's simply a win-win for everybody involved.
>>
>>56812524
Black Friday is just a plain dangerous and consumerist holiday, Thanksgiving is okay but it's strictly based off American culture and is pretty similar to British Christmas traditions which are fairly distinct from American Christmas traditions and therefore might damage British culture.
>>
>>56812793
If only America had a cultural ability in Civ V instead of shitty Manifest Destiny. I never win by culture as America.

>tfw people will never continue listening to my music and buying my blue jeans
>>
>>56812034
USA USA USA
>>
>>56812814
I see

and yeah I was mainly referring to Thanksgiving, not Black Friday
>>
>>56812814

>American

>culture

pick one
>>
File: 1402028449130.jpg (162 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1402028449130.jpg
162 KB, 600x400
>>56812034
>Thanksgiving

Next, y'all should celebrate Lee-Jackson Day (that is Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson, fyi).
>>
Come of britfriends. It's a celebration of our colonial ancestors victorious destruction of a primitive society. It is as much your victory as ours.

Celebrate it by eating a giant bird
>>
File: Teacher.in.Morocco.Tivadar.jpg (33 KB, 420x478) Image search: [Google]
Teacher.in.Morocco.Tivadar.jpg
33 KB, 420x478
>>56812034
Militarization of NATO Countries, UK, Canada, Australia, and USA... it is all part of the same plan.

Related link: >>56808383
>>
One in six.... Yeah, suuure.
>>
>>56812034

>Celebrating Thanksgiving in the UK

We already have that thanks, I think we call it Harvest Festival and have been celebrating it for many many centuries under varies guises.
>>
>>56812364
I speak 0 french but I'm assuming its about who did more to germany?
>>
>>56816939
Everyone is doing it m8! Buy our turkey products!
>>
>>56812034
thanksgiving is a christian holiday and has existed before the settlers started celebrating it. theres no reason why we should not celebrate it all over europe, its simply not a tradition that has as much importance to us.
>>
>>56817469
i dont speak any french either but i assume they asked which nation has contributed the most to defeat germany in '45
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.