[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why allow Immigration of Uneducated People?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 35
File: Blinded.Sampson.Lovis.jpg (55 KB, 429x526) Image search: [Google]
Blinded.Sampson.Lovis.jpg
55 KB, 429x526
Why would Western Countries invite Immigration from countries without Public Education and whom Western Supported Wars have Devastated?

I realize Royal Families in the Middle East are well Educated.

I realize Mullas and Clerics are well educated in Religious Texts and Language Skills, Speaking Skills, and inciting a crowd or a mob.

I realize there are people of Libya, Syria, Turkey, Jordan, Iraq, Iran... who are from an upper class or a middle class.

But Obviously NATO supported US Wars in 7 countries and G.W. Bush is famous for saying he was starting a crusade right before he revealed we don't support Geneva Conventions and we Destroyed Economies, Families, Traditions, Culture, and Infrastructure.

Why would we add more uneducated people to our own uneducated populations when we screwed them and they were never educated and are basically oppressed people with no future.

Why risk the Public Peace and Order?

You do remember Public Order is a Goal, Right??

Unless the Militarization of the USA & Europe is a plan like the Strategy of Tension was.

Unless the Goal is to crush the power of Labor and Crush Civil, Individual, and Human Rights with Corporate Power and Fascism.
>>
>>56808383

England never knew Individual or Civil Rights from my point of view.

Few in Europe or UK seem to understand Freedom, Liberty, Equality, Brotherhood.

Rule by people with security details, with diplomatic immunity, no taxes to the state, a bunch of free stuff the corporation or the state pays for, and special Titiles... this is Elitism.

Globalism is Elitism on Steroids.

Great, Expand the Work Force to 3 Billion people and suppress labor compensation and labor rates. Sure let's have slaves make our stuff and do away with our jobs... ship out economy and jobs overseas!!

Then bring in Immigrants to dilute our culture, dilute our votes, dilute our political parties, and ... after the wealthy leave to their island retreats with all the money... our Europe and USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand are destroyed.

Let me thank Mr. Obama first for diluting my votes, my labor rate, my compensation, my benefits, and my economy.

Progressives or Conservatives... they both voted to ruin our countries and our ideas of a Great Culture, a Great nation, a Great Republic, Great Education for all, Great Philosophy, and Value for Great Ideas.

Thanks EU, Thanks Cameron, Blair, thanks Bill Clinton, G.W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Biden, Obama.
>>
File: Article.Class.Warfare4.jpg (116 KB, 891x941) Image search: [Google]
Article.Class.Warfare4.jpg
116 KB, 891x941
Hey it is well known that Agents can cause Riots, Incite Riots, and even Law enforcement have incited crime, used entrapment, and incited Riots and Group Think.

Why let in people from countries we destroyed who are easily led to violence and rape??

Why let in people from countries that were never educated to avoid Fascism, Communism, Despotism, Tyranny, or Mob Violence and Rape.

Our Leaders don't give a shit.

Self Interest is what Executives do. Because they are special. They deserve to be in a different class that can lie to the public and avoid responsiblity.

Class Warfare.

Class Warfare = Get yours while you can then be gone

Wall Street had an Acronym for this prior to 2008.
>>
hm
>>
some other data on monopolies.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jennifer+briney+congressional+dish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWLmhH8sQIs

Who's blowtorching American jobs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfTfsWhZi5E

The first episode of BestEvidence goes to the root of what’s happening to American jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwbqWWglElg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmPUKy-3OfY

https://www.minneapolisfed.org/research/wp/wp666.pdf

http://www.craigbhulet.com/

Pension fund may cut benefits for 273,000 workers and retirees - Oct ...
http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/07/retirement/central-states-pension-fund-cuts/
1 day ago ... The Central States Pension Fund says it needs to cut benefits for 273000 current and future retirees by as soon as July. Otherwise, it won't be ...

GDP = Consumption + Investment + Government Purchases + Net Import/Export

http://www.kauffman.org/~/media/kauffman_org/research%20reports%20and%20covers/2014/02/declining_business_dynamism_in_us_high_tech_sector.pdf
http://www.brookings.edu/research/papers/2014/05/22-decline-business-dynamism-is-for-real-litan-hathaway
http://www.citylab.com/work/2014/07/the-troubling-decline-of-american-business-dynamism/375353/
>>
EU is just like USA.

I'm not 100% that we are in an Anglo-Empire, but I'm sure the City States of Wall Street, Washington DC, London, Vatican are all coordinating together.

They want war, race wars, and wars through the Middle East.

Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK, USA and NATO are a Corporate Cartel.
>>
>>56810547
oops.
>>
>>56810547
and
>>
>>56810039
- Big Concern- pay outs for Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (federal Trust Fund), 1999 = $1.23 Billion, 2000 = $1.35 Billion, 2001 =$1.37 Billion. Okay, but today 2010 = $5.59 B, 2011 = $5.89 B, 2012 = $5.86 B, 2013 = $5.89 B. There is a continual need to supplement Pensions. 2010 PBGC's deficit increased 4.5 percent to $23 billion (Liabilities beyond assets)

- Federal direct student loan program 1999 = $52 Billion, INCREASED to 2013 = $675 Billion. (Risky)
- 2013 Total FDIC Trust Fund in Treasuries = $36.9 Billion + $18 billion in the DIF (Risky)
- 2013 Total National Credit Union Trust in Treasuries = $11.2 Billion
http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/BKIFDCA641N
http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/BKIRTCA641N
http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/BKFTTLA641N

Pensions Disappearance is a problem.

But growth of Welfare is also a Problem. Our US Social Programs have little cost controls and they federal funding expands exponentially each year. They mistakenly call this FISCAL POLICY.

2014 HHS Refugee and Entrant Assistance outlays = $1.278 Billion

2014 HHS Payments to States for Child Support Enforcement
and Family Support Programs Outlays = $4.112 Billion

2014 HHS Child Care Entitlement to States outlays = $2.839 Billion
2014 HHS Temporary Assistance for Needy Families TANF outlays = $16.267 Billion
2014 HHS Low Income Home Energy Assistance outlays = $3.537 Billion
2014 HHS Children and families services programs outlays = $9.373 Billion

2014 Federal Outlays for SNAP, Child Nutrition, & WIC = $102.34 Billion

IRS, Payment where earned income credit exceeds liability for tax Outlays 2014 = $60.09 Billion

IRS, Payment Where Child Tax Credit Exceeds Liability for Tax Outlays 2014 = $21,49 Billion

The Logical Conclusion is that Wealthy Elites & Private Executives will Flee the Country with their Wealth.
>>
Recovery from Economy Recession doesn't include Investment in Infrastructure or the Greater Economy.

They just play games like QE, LIRP/ZIRP/NIRP, and Bonus Money for the Banks that Collapse the system accompanied by Corporate Bailouts called Country Bailouts... oh yes and Bail-Ins also to capture Profits for the Banks or Big Corporate Interests.

Well who can blame them. The Elites have invested in Banks and the Best Corporations, so they have to do something to capture the profits,... RIGHT???

- 1979 Chrysler bailout, Iacocca approached the United States Congress in 1979, Chrysler was required to reduce costs

- 2009 Chrysler bankruptcy, Because of the Chrysler bankruptcy, Iacocca may lose part of his pension from a supplemental executive retirement plan

- 2008 BMW Auto Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 Caterpillar Inc Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 Chrysler Financial Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 Ford Auto Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 General Electric Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 Genworth Financial Insurance, CPFF
- 2009 GM bankruptcy & Bailout
- 2008 Harley Davidson Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 Hartford Financial Insurance, CPFF
- 2008 McDonalds Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 METLIFE Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 PACCAR Bailout, CPFF
- 2008 Verizon Bailout, CPFF
- 2009 Toyota Bailout, CPFF

- 2009 Wall Street Bailout, Unlimited FED Loans, $800 Billion TARP, $4.4 Trillion QE, And 6 Years of LIRP/ZIRP
>>
s
>>
>>56813612
sa
>>
Related to David Walker and GAO, Winslow Wheeler a former GAO Employee presents analysis few have reported on the cost of Security, Intelligence, Military, and the Wealth Extracted by Defense/Security Contractors.

- French Arms sold overseas?
- Israeli Arms sold overseas?
- US & Russian Arms & Weapons Sold Overseas?

Why not end Foreign Sales of Weapons to "Cool Down" the Middle East and Muslim Wars???

*** I'm just sayin'!!!

Probably the Germans and Italians are good at Weapons Sales too.
>>
>>56814578
That is Right $1 Trillion is spend by the USA or Wasted by the USA or Extracted by Corporation from the USA... in the DoD/Military Budget.

- $1.1 Trillion Annually in Education Dollars mostly by the States
- $1 Trillion in Social Security
- $1 Trillion in Medicare/Medicaid
- $1 Trillion in Security/Prisons/Intelligence/Military in the Federal Budget

$4.1 Trillion in the USA Annually.

But we are too stupid to do studies, to do science, to do medicine, to raise young men, to provide meaningful work for our young men and women, and to clean up the Federal Political-Economic System.
>>
>>56815014
oops2
>>
>>56815014
oops3

This is what I wanted to post.
>>
File: Share.Income.Wealth5.png (123 KB, 550x398) Image search: [Google]
Share.Income.Wealth5.png
123 KB, 550x398
Lot of Banking, Economic Pieces.
>>
Do we oppress Citizens and Hire Foreigners??
>>
File: Wealth.Inequality.Soaring2.jpg (104 KB, 877x949) Image search: [Google]
Wealth.Inequality.Soaring2.jpg
104 KB, 877x949
Yeah, you know if you look at business and economic data you get a little better informed.
>>
File: Wealth.Inequality.Soaring.jpg (172 KB, 872x950) Image search: [Google]
Wealth.Inequality.Soaring.jpg
172 KB, 872x950
This is just a chart that should be part of the post on Inequality.
>>
Debt.

Credit.

Usury.

Inflation by Private Federal Reserve Corporation through Money Expansion.

Federal Taxes.

Church Tithes.

** Looks like we all have to pay Tribute!!
>>
>>56817190
other part
>>
File: Job.Creation.Young.Firms.jpg (79 KB, 822x549) Image search: [Google]
Job.Creation.Young.Firms.jpg
79 KB, 822x549
>>56810039
and more
>>
>>56810039
total share
>>
>>56810039
job destruction
>>
>>56810039
young firms
>>
File: Rockefeller.Repblicans2.jpg (244 KB, 1471x877) Image search: [Google]
Rockefeller.Repblicans2.jpg
244 KB, 1471x877
I don't know.
>>
File: Rockefeller.Republicans4.jpg (231 KB, 1041x939) Image search: [Google]
Rockefeller.Republicans4.jpg
231 KB, 1041x939
>>56818334
next
>>
File: Rockefeller.Republiicans3.jpg (70 KB, 510x872) Image search: [Google]
Rockefeller.Republiicans3.jpg
70 KB, 510x872
>>56818334
somewhere
>>
File: Rockefeller.Republicans5.jpg (190 KB, 1481x909) Image search: [Google]
Rockefeller.Republicans5.jpg
190 KB, 1481x909
>>56818334
Rockefeller
>>
>>56808383
Once upon a time, a large international group of highly educated morons decided that children should be force-fed the idea that they are special.
They also decided it was the right thing to do, forever, no take-backsies.

Unfortunately for them, this led to useless, selfish masses, where only obviously lacking people tried hard to prove themselves.

The large international group of highly educated morons decided that they were too right the first time, so they can't take that back. Instead, they should force children and young adults to get assaulted by special protected groups of people from savage cultures.
This would break them, and broken people try to at least make something of their lives.
Even after they no longer feel special at all.

Which they totally are.
They just needed to be taken down a notch.
A large international group of highly educated morons said so.
>>
Question:

If Warriors are picked to receive additional nutrition, food, and Training...

What about Training and Educating the Civilian Populous??

** If Nutrition aids in Muscles and Thinking... what about the people... isn't national security rapped up in the strength of the people, the populous, the civilians, the common people???

Yet:

- Communists Ignore Education and Nutrition for the people
- Fascists Ignore Education and Nutrition for the people
- EU Ignore Education and Nutrition for the people
- USA & Anglo-Empire Countries Ignore Education and Nutrition for the people

- Fixed Monarchy?
- Fixed Oligarchy?
- Fixed Plutocracy?
- Fixed Political System?
>>
File: La.Morphiniste.jpg (80 KB, 531x719) Image search: [Google]
La.Morphiniste.jpg
80 KB, 531x719
>>56819504
First thought...

If you are saying I should not post Graphs, Charts, Data, Studies, Links, ... maybe I'll consider that.

There is little intelligent life here on 4chan.

My sense is that no on gives a shit if I have image files or charts. No one wants to read my studies.

Fine. Okay.

The Elites win. 4chan disappears or only supports perversion.

This is the Status Quo.

Support Perversion and suppress people who post charts, graphs, data, links, and analysis.
>>
File: Moderen.Economy.jpg (91 KB, 814x717) Image search: [Google]
Moderen.Economy.jpg
91 KB, 814x717
Compelling.
>>
File: Refugee.news.Nov.2015.jpg (50 KB, 546x340) Image search: [Google]
Refugee.news.Nov.2015.jpg
50 KB, 546x340
>>56817369
and
>>
>>56808383

Because Marxists want you dead.
>>
File: Refugee.news.Missing.Nov.2015.jpg (93 KB, 766x894) Image search: [Google]
Refugee.news.Missing.Nov.2015.jpg
93 KB, 766x894
>>56822048
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.