[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Z7rmoQz.jpg (159 KB, 917x726) Image search: [Google]
Z7rmoQz.jpg
159 KB, 917x726
Nigger becomes SD politician in a small town.

http://www.exponerat.net/fore-detta-afrikansk-pastor-blir-sd-politiker-i-forshaga/

"Let's deport Muslims so we can invite Christians and non Muslims instead!" - SD
>>
Sweden
Yes

https://www.nordfront.se/sverigedemokraterna-i-hemliga-moten-med-naringslivets-lobbygrupper.smr

the same people controlling the gates in Europe is also handing out money to SD

#divideandconquer
>>
Is it possible for a civil war to erupt in Sweden?
That's the only thing able to save us.
>>
>>56811891
invandra till Norge broder

Sverrige finns inte längre i mitt hjärta
>>
in 100 years we're going to have movies about the demise of the Aboriginal Swedes.
Like the Kevin Costner movie Dances With Wolves.
>>
File: 1444070464873.jpg (35 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
1444070464873.jpg
35 KB, 394x394
>>56811957
Sverige*

men vem som helst kan se att politikerna i Sverige inte bryr sig om folket längre
>>
>top kek
Atleast no one can accuse him of being racist
>>
>>56812198
Fucking race traitor if this is funny to you, I sincerely hope you get fucked by dozen of niggers tomorrow
>>
>>56811891
A civil war would ruin your economy and would not reduce the amounts of invaders present.
It would just make everything even more awful.
>>
>>56812414
good go
>>
Half of Swedes on 4chan say everything is fine while the other half act like it's a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
>>
>>56812198

who cares what they call you

you shouldn't be policing yourself to your enemies standards you fucking retard

they should be composing themselves to your standard.

they are the ones who should be terrified of crossing your standards.
>>
>>56812250
>Race traitor
How fucking retarded are you? pundare
>>
>>56812611

Half is trolling with Sweden meme

Other half is being serious
>>
Isnt SD the one multiculturalists call the nazis?
>>
>>56812611
don't be so fucking naive, finntroll

jews proxyfag all the time here
>>
File: obama.jpg (1 MB, 2687x3356) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
1 MB, 2687x3356
>>56812889
Yes
>>
>>56811759
It's pretty obvious that european "far-right" parts just want to trade non-white muslims for non-white non-muslims.

Half of Africa is christian, instead of Mohammed, you will get Tyrone.
>>
>>56813228
*parties
>>
>>56813228
yeah SD wants to take immigration to zero, so that doesn't make sense. Wishful thinking from this pastor.
>>
>>56812013
Mexican Cartel?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.