[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will/should women be drafted if WWIII happens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Wondering what your thoughts are on the subject of females being drafted.

> Should women be included in future conscription (drafts)?
> What do you think the implications of this would be?

I'm a female - feminism in practice today seems rife with contradictions (therefore I do not consider myself a feminist) so part of me would like to see what arguments so-called "feminists" would come up with to get out of being drafted (equality but only when it's convenient for them...)
>>
Question is, Are you willing to fight in such a huge conflict?
>>
File: image.png (133 KB, 534x548) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133 KB, 534x548
Tbh senpai, I would love to see the look on all the tumblrina dyed haired snowflake faces when they are forced to signup for the draft because Muh equality, unfortunately I know when it if they'll do, then they will suddenly want their female privilege back
>>
>>56811373
Or they'll cry, "I can't I'm a woman"
>>
>>56811253
I would be willing to if my country needed me, but I believe many women wouldn't be.
>>
>>56811433
My thoughts exactly. This is why feminism is a fraud.
>>
>>56810965
Compared to the united states draft in WW2, feminists would probably be glad to take over all the factory jobs that men hold, until they actually start doing the work that is.

They don't want equality, they want superiority and that means men would die in their place.

Either they die next to us on the battlefield or they stay home and fuel the war machine. They will complain either way.
>>
"The war is Patriarchy's fault."
>>
Nobody should be drafted to fight for the New World Zionist Project. Fuck that noise, that's just primitive enslavement shit. I don't care about a country, I care about people. Individuals who are emancipated from the illusion of patriotism and governmental control.
>>
>>56810965
you know why they put women and children first on the lifeboats?
so men can think of a solution in silence
>>
>>56811674
The reasons for being drafted are up to you. If you want to fight for the government, the country, or just it's people. They all need to be protected if there is a risk. If one falls, everything falls.
>>
>>56811630
(OP) This is so true. I work in an industrial environment dominated by men but I still don't consider myself a feminist because it's full of hypocrisy. I watch the men that I work with work hard to feed their families and provide amazing lives and their wives are a lot of the time stay at home moms or have jobs that aren't very hard. A lot of guys get treated like shit in the name of feminism. If any of them were to get divorced suddenly women want 1/2 of what they didn't ever work for, and the law seems to support them - thats the opposite of equality. I'm not saying every woman has to work in a factory, but don't complain that you make less when you sit in a cushy job that doesn't require effort.
>>
>>56811674
Is it not hypocritical of you to argue this while living in a country that affords you the freedom to do just that? Am I to understand that you would gladly take the freedom, but just not fight for it?
>>
>>56812146
That's how it is. They use the struggles of males to lift them up on a pedestal and then use that as a reason they are oppressed. It's easier for them to complain about it instead of just doing the same a man would. Women are already equal, but these women don't want to work for it like men and other women do.
>>
>>56810965
>Draft women into the war
>Armories don't have workers and production of weapons is slow, not enough food to go around.
>Draft women into the factories
>Enough weapons to supply men in the field, can feed the men while they are fighting

I don't know, should we?
>>
>>56810965
I don't think the public is ready to think of women as true independent actors in combat, doing what it takes to defeat the enemy. Not saying they cant
>>
>>56812925
What if we completely reversed the roles and the women went into combat and the men stayed at home and worked in the factories?
>>
>>56813095
Disaster, Women are not trained in combat or to survive long enough in rough circumstances.

If we would train women to survive and conscript them to one year of army for training, then it would work.
>>
>>56812979
If a woman has the right mind set she could do almost as well as a man in a combat situation (I say almost because of physical limitations). The view of women as the starting point of our race makes us rather want to protect and keep women out of harms way. It's natural and will most likely never change.
>>
>>56813095
rape party for whoever we are fighting
>>
If a women has a perfect 100/100 sight, they should be drafted.
>>
>>56810965
>if WWIII happens

Wont be time. Pray that WWIII doesn't happen.

Because it will be a come-as-you-are war.
>>
>>56810965
I would love for women to be drafted into a war, and a huge population of them die off. It's the thing I hope to read about every time I turn CNN on.

Won't happen though. The general feminist population would start talking about the inherent value of the genders, I.E: It only takes 1 man to have thousands of children, each woman is only capable of having six-ish children.

Draft dodging would be interesting too. "We're going to war!" would be on the news for weeks, and in the mean time women would be running to the clubs in droves and fucking anyone who still has semen left in their balls in the hopes of getting pregnant when the draft hits, but then just abort the baby once the draft is over.
>>
I have to take social studies in order to get higher education and one day when we where talking about gender equality, I made the remark that it's paradoxical for the German construction to guarantee gender equality while on the other hand it says that only males can be forced into the military.
The most obnoxious liberal girl actually agreed with me and said that the amount of men and women who get drafted should be the same.
It was actually the more right leaning students who were against women in the military.
>>
OP, if you would like to have a more in-depth discussion you could drop a temp email for me to contact you. I'm a psychology expert and war buff so I can answer any questions you might have.
>>
>>56810965
Canada doesn't have a draft faggot

>imma just fuck all these soldiers wives hahaha
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.