[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITALY NO! >http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/20 15/11/26/b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: donne-burqa-675.jpg (39 KB, 675x275) Image search: [Google]
donne-burqa-675.jpg
39 KB, 675x275
ITALY NO!

>http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2015/11/26/burqa-vietato-a-varese-lordinanza-del-sindaco-al-prefetto-la-decisione-finale/2254816/

> in Varese, the burqa is ban.

For once, I can be proud of my country.
>>
We should fuse into a fascist empire, Italy.

What are we waiting for. We'll show those nordic
c͏uckolds who's boss.
>>
>>56810951
Unnecessary, it's already banned nationwide since 1975
That leftist butthurt in the comments is gold though
>>
>>56812759
This. Fuck Italy why don't you make people respect your laws?
>>
>>56812759
In Canada it is legal to wear a burqa while entering the country and being receiving your ID. Your ID photo can be taken while wearing a burqa.
>>
>>56813082
>Your ID photo can be taken while wearing a burqa
That's pretty dumb, might as well not have a photo... that was a controversy with Harper, wasn't it?
>>
>>56813192
Yes. Harper wanted to change this and outlaw the wearing of burqas for ID and immigration purposes, then the media claimed racism and Trudeau, who said they have a right to wear burqa during ID, won by a landslide.
>>
>>56813082
wasn't Canada one of the hardest country with immigrants?
>>
>>56811291
Annex us back and remove degeneracy
>>
>>56813355
If you're an immigrant from America or Europe who wants to immigrate to work and be productive, it is incredibly difficult unless you marry a Canadian. If you are a refugee from Africa it's pretty simple.
>>
>>56813320

>The canadian election is based on burqa rights

Sweden is envious of your deeds to humanity
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.