[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPERATION: #TrumpSanta #MakeChristmasGreatAgain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 17
Christmas is coming up and Trump is going to bring it back to the TRUE AMERICAN CHRISTMAS it used to be.

Trump IS New York. And NY is the fucking city in every great Christmas movie, basically ever - with a strong Christmas tradition. But in the last few years, that's been getting shut down by the PC crowd.

I propose we start a public campaign calling on Trump to "Make Christmas Great Again". Trump should host a massive Christmas celebration in New York, where he will personally hand out hundreds of gifts to the city's poor, hire entertainment, and provide a bunch of food for all the loving plebs like us who adore him. A massive christmas celebration from one of the city's richest men, on the holiest day.

Together, celebrating this glorious day, the generosity of Trump will remind everyone that Christmas is supposed to be fucking AWESOME like in the 80s movies. Everyone will get together, sing carols, have a blast, all the little smiling niglets with their Trump Gifts.

Its going to be based as fuck, and everyone will love Trump and love Christmas, and all the SJWs will be butthurt as FUCK that all the poorfags of NY are cheering trump and having a good time because of JESUS.

>Imagine the liberal butthurt
>Imagine how awesome/fun it will be
>Imagine how good it will look that trump is hosting a badass christmas party
>Everyone will get nostalgic as fuck
>Trump wins NY city poorfag vote
>Trump flips NY red for first time since 1984

Tweet:
#TrumpSanta
#MakeChristmasGreatAgain

Tweet to:
@realDonaldTrump
@CLewandowski_
@MichaelCohen212
@DanScavino

Samples:

#MacysParade will look like nothing if we get @realDonaldTrump to become #TrumpSanta and #makechristmasgreatagain

@realDonaldTrump Only Trump can get America back on the nice list! #makechristmasgreatagain #TrumpSanta

@realDonaldTrump We would love to see you throw a big Christmas party in NY! #makechristmasgreatagain #TrumpSanta

PLEASE MAKE US SOME #TRUMPSANTA OC

OLDTHREAD: >>56780431
>>
Artfag here, going to work on a #MakeChristmasGreat poster for Trump. Wish me luck /pol/acks!
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 212x160) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 212x160
>>56810906
>>
File: trump stronger hair.jpg (824 KB, 948x948) Image search: [Google]
trump stronger hair.jpg
824 KB, 948x948
>>56810906
>>
Yes trump clause will make christmas great again. A huge Christmas celebration where trump hands out gifts to all the less fortunate. All the little niglets will gather round to receive their gifts from trump Santa.
>>
>>56810742
OP I just have to say your a genius. You weren't perhaps inspired by the ancient roman senators tradition of throwing gladitoral games to win votes?
>>
>>56811321

"And what does the mob of Remus say? It
follows fortune as it always does, and rails against
the condemned. That same rabble, if Nortia had
smiled upon the Etruscan, if the aged Emperor had been struck down unawares, would in that very hour have conferred upon Sejanus the title of Augustus. Now that no one buys our votes, the public has long since cast off its cares; the people that once bestowed commands, consulships, legions and all else, now secures them no more and longs eagerly for just two things--Bread and Games!" - Juvenal, Satire X
>>
>>56810906
Godspeed
>>
Work has begun, as we wait, let's enjoy some classic Christmas music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRqq5EeVpRo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFjMPaOBzXc
>>
Oh dear America, you'd actually vote for this cunt?

On behalf of britain I'd like to apologise for our former colonies

Next financial crash and the neoliberal shitehawks should be btfo
>>
Whoever Jason Bergkamp(VG14) is, stop posting fucking 4chan screencaps.
Assocating this with 4chan will kill kt, and wake the media up to the fact that we're not just a site for "31i73 Haxors".
>>
File: 1446217534570.png (383 KB, 900x1075) Image search: [Google]
1446217534570.png
383 KB, 900x1075
>>56810742
>bring back bread and circus
If you get rid of welfare I'm all for it
>>
>>56812241
muh welfare, muh free market

AYAN RAND, pls save us bawwww
>>
>>56812241

>implying #TrumpSanta wouldnt be the best fucking event of the decade regardless of who wins and what policies take place

Dude, tweet the shit out of it. You know it would be the best thing ever. If we turn NY red, guarantee Trump wins the race. When the TV screens are filled with the little poorfags of diverse backgrounds getting 'Trump Gifts' everyone's heart will melt and they'll all vote trump. It will prvoe what he's always been saying "I'm a nice guy".

Christmas is the time of year where an alpha like Trump can spend money on poorfags and its not faggoty thing to do.
>>
>>56812241
Canada bro is right. It doesn't matter what happens with welfare, this would give trump the ability to refute the "you're nothing but a heartless monster who hates the downtrodden immigrants" claims and give him the pathos and ethos to convince independents.
>>
>>56812723
You're fucking retarded you are m8

Donald Trump would make Bush jr look smart
>>
File: 1443319731348.jpg (42 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
1443319731348.jpg
42 KB, 679x960
genius!!

If trump actually does this, its done. The sub-humans ruining christmas for their agenda get fatally BTFO.

#makechristmasgreatagain
>>
>>56813008
Fuck off ahmed.
>>
#MiracleAtTrumpTower
>>
>>56813087
Hahahahahaha

Yes Ahmed can serve as a rebuttal to anyone outside of the burgersphere

WE R MURRICA FEAR OUR RETARDATION
>>
I would but this seems more like shit to piss off liberals than actually making an awesome christmas.
>>
File: IMG_20151126_095830.jpg (141 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_095830.jpg
141 KB, 466x700
The number of shills in this thread brings a tear of joy to my eye. Trump hasn't even responded yet and dems are already on suicide watch.
>>
>>56813346
>piss off liberals
>awesome Christmas

Pick both.
>>
>>56813346
is that not a good christmas boy? to see mass of liberals crying tears of oppression as we honor the lord and have a jolly good time. now that's a christmas i can get behind
>>
File: 1448474727567.jpg (73 KB, 574x353) Image search: [Google]
1448474727567.jpg
73 KB, 574x353
Kek. This'll be glorious. Godspeed, Donald J. Trump.
>>
>>56813531
>is that not a good christmas boy?

No it's not.
>>
>>56813346
Do it. Not only would it piss off libs, but it would show that Trump really isn't a hateful guy, like the left tries to claim, and that he cares about the poor, helping him win the poor vote and negating aforementioned media claims.
Plus it would be great to see what is essentially a real life version of the end of "a Christmas carol".
>>
>>56813467

Yeah they were in last thread too. I think the second people read it, they see how powerfull an idea it is and they get terrified of Trumps powerlevel rising so spectacularily.

Thanks for the bumps tho shills!
>>
>>56813572
some one got coal in their stocking
>>
>>56813538
switch oreilly with "come on it's 2015" faggot
>>
>>56811708
Sorry for being a pleb but what other human hungers was he referring to?
>>
>>56813346

>implying it cant be both and more

Just admit it, Donald J Trump hosting a NYC Christmas bash would be the best thing ever.

The atmosphere would come alive with the spirit of America and Jesus.
>>
File: FREEDOMHAIR.jpg (98 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
FREEDOMHAIR.jpg
98 KB, 800x800
>>56813752
FREEDOM
>>
>>56813752
literally
>>56813793
>>
>>56813588
I prefer its a wonderful life
>>
the presents are gonna be HUGE
>>
>>56813793
Freedom to what? Be a shite business man?
>>
>>56813724
>implying I made the image
>implying I care enough to edit it
>implying it's not a great image regardless

Scoobee doobee doo
>>
File: freedom.jpg (14 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
14 KB, 350x300
>>56813968
FREEDOM you dumb cu.ck
FREEDOM TO BE FREE

>>56814059
i didnt say you did, sancho
>BUILD WALL
>>
>>56810742
i wish i lived in usa to support this
i live alone, have a shit ton of money saved but since my life is so empty it is just gathering dust so every christmas i buy toys and food for poor kids down here.
i dont even make a fuss about it, just give the stuff and then run away from any reporter or person asking too many questions
>>
>>56810742
Make it SantaTrump, it would sound more natural.
>>
>>56814122

>expecting a brit to understand freedom

I bet he doesnt even have his "license to argue on the internet" properly validated by the "department of validating unneccesary licenses for exhorbitant fees".... the police will pick him up any minute now.
>>
>>56812241
>a holiday in which everyone reflects on their own hearts and turns good towards everyone, where all the good comes out, eat delicious food and give gifsts to everyone welove and we commemorate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ

>bread and circus

fedora homosexual detected
have your piece of coal faggot
>>
>>56814122
contextually though, that freedom means fuck all right?

George Carlin is worth 100 Donald Trumps, not that any of you fascist dickheads care

MUHH AMERICA, GUNS, MOBILTY SCOOTERS, DEBT, MILLITARY INDUSTRIAL CONMPLEX AND FURTHER LIMITATIONS ON MY FREEDOM TO MAKE ME SAFER

hurrrrrrr please think of me as I slip down the gutter of hypocrisy
>>
>>56814288
What the fuck is Canada, seriously?

Shitty arctic tundra

Trailer park boys is pretty sweet tho
>>
File: 1448568415393.jpg (57 KB, 640x585) Image search: [Google]
1448568415393.jpg
57 KB, 640x585
>>56814381
>>56814381
>jelly cunt detected
>>
THREAD THEME
https://youtu.be/gFtb3EtjEic
>>
Before I came to this thread I wasn't a Trump fan, but I am now.
Make it happen!
>>
>>56814828
Fuck off, you bombed our chippy
>>
>>56814828
welcome aboard the trump train
have some complimentary freedom
>>
File: 1448346279762.png (1 MB, 1137x719) Image search: [Google]
1448346279762.png
1 MB, 1137x719
>>56810906
Good luck you crazy faggot!
>>
>>56814567

Stay mad pleb. Bet you're just jelly I can do a road trip to NYC for #TrumpSanta's epic party.
>>
>>56814381
So mad
>>
>>56814828

Ignore the buttblasted british shill. Go tweet!
>>
File: 1442448639624.jpg (60 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1442448639624.jpg
60 KB, 512x512
>>56814759
Yep. I'm getting that Christmas vibe now.

Time to get out the Christmas decorations.
>>
>>56815114
A canadian sucking off America, is there anything more sad
>>
>>56815266
a britbong getting mad and a canadian for knowing their place
>>
We need to continue pushing this to trending and tweeting to trump and his supporters about this.
Don't forget to bump thread up too, and I also think we might get this even bigger if we tweet to small news organizations and get them to support it.
If we start with small sites, they'll get their readers to support, and we can work up to larger things. That way we have the largest chance of getting Trump to read it.
>>
GUYS - tweeting JUST the hashtags doesnt do anything - at least tweet them TO donald or the people on his team.
>>
File: 1439873305194s.jpg (8 KB, 239x229) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194s.jpg
8 KB, 239x229
>>56815706
>mfw fetish ladies I fap to start showing up on /pol/
>>
>>56815928

>Sweden

Of course.
>>
>>56815693
Fuck you haha, you're both our retarded former colonies. I just expect better from Canada
>>
>>56815928
>ladies
>>
Might as well bump with more.
>>
Don't even try, trump won't do it and that Will make him look bad. It's futile.
>>
jaja
>>
Bumping, godspeed
>>
>>56814167
I care anon, i care for your post because it made me happy, you are a perfect example of outstanding citizen.
>>
Copy pasta from last thread.
It moved me anons

Oldfag here. Literally and figuratively.

Christmas is and was the time of goodwill towards all men--a time to forget the rivalries and petty disputes that all too frequently define our society.

Gift giving and decoration have become the tokens of Christmas, but they were, once upon a time, simple _indicators_ of what was really going on--you didn't celebrate because you got to decorate and get presents, you decorated as a way to show that you celebrated the Christian notions of goodwill, peace, charity, etc. Regardless of the day Christ was born, we chose Christmas to celebrate what he symbolizes--the hope, the love, and the celebration of God's good work upon this Earth. (Side note: Christmas being when it is makes a lot of sense when you consider that Winter is when the needy and downtrodden need help the most.)

If you want a fairly good image of what Christmas used to be like, read the first two chapters of The Dark Is Rising, part of the Dark Is Rising sequence by Susan Cooper. It does a good job portraying a family celebrating in the traditional mid-20th century ways: children coming home to their parents, a million communal and family rituals, etc. Caroling. Community get-togethers. Church services and singing. Not watching TV or engaging in other irrelevant or "entertaining" distractions. Gift-giving (NOT gift-receiving!). Decorating to show how happy the above makes you. Charity.

Christmas is barely recognizable to anyone with a long memory, and it's incredibly hard for those of us who do remember to watch what it's become.
>>
so, is anybody doing anything to make this real?
>>
You had me at MAKE CHRISTMAS GREAT AGAIN

MAKE
CHRISTMAS
GREAT
AGAIN
>>
>>56816773
Hispanics talking about seeing a Christmas in USA
Imagining a visitor from an unapologetically Roman Catholic country encountering "Winter Holiday And Hannukah"
Don't get arrested bros
>>
>>56814167
You are awesome mate, keep the low profile and do it for love, not for ego.

May God lay His blessings upon you.
>>
YES! Let's make this happen! Canadabro, you are a genius. I love you glorious bastards.
>>56812112
>>56812497
>>56813008
>>56813968
Eat shit, you stupid faggot.
>>
Saved the songs from the last thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0byH9h1ClBY

Carson the Sleepy Nigger

You know Marco, and Kasich, and
Rand Paul, and Lindsey,
Ted Cruz, and Jeb Bush, and
Carly and Christie
But do you recall
The most famous Repubqueer of all

Carson, the sleepy nigger
had a very shiny nose
and if you ever saw it
you would even say it glows.

All of the other Repubqueers
used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Carson
play in any white man games.

Then one foggy Christmas eve
Santa Trump came to say:
“Carson with my win in sight,
won't you be my running mate tonight?"

Then all the Repubqueers loved him
as they shouted out with glee,
Carson the sleepy nigger
secured the black vote and Trumps victory!

Other songs
http://pastebin.com/edYrayxK
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.