[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't all drugs legalized in the US? If they were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Satan's Spinach.jpg (123 KB, 800x436) Image search: [Google]
Satan's Spinach.jpg
123 KB, 800x436
Why aren't all drugs legalized in the US?

If they were legal the drug cartel's market would be limited to Mexico, we could stop wasting so much money subsidizing private prisons, and finally degenerates will probably overdose on PCP, eat their own face off and die, removing them from both the gene pool AND welfare system
>Drug cartels gone from US
>No more prison overcrowding & overspending
>Stupid people legally offing themselves
>America is great again

Why hasn't this happened yet /pol/?
>>
File: image.png (108 KB, 237x293) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108 KB, 237x293
>>56808864
I don't know if you get this, drugs are addictive (obviously) way more addictive then sweet food and drink, they can have a devastating effect on your life, physically, mentally and socially. Leading you to depression and crime. Tobacco is an addictive weed, but doesn't have the devastating effects of ANY other drug.
>>
>>56808864
The government makes a lot of money off them
>>
>>56809154
Sweet food and drink has led to obesity and long term illnesses, which means a lot of taxpayer money going to help pay for their insurance
Someone getting addicted to drugs like obese people get addicted to food would lead to their swift death

Plus, isn't it a person's right to ingest any substance they want to? And think of all the business opportunities.
>>
>>56809689
Yes but if drugs were still legal, it would be much worse then the obesity crisis.
>>
Oh look, finally a non-shill thread. Better fill it with shills.
>>
Read about the so called "war on drugs" you can give all the political justifications you can think of but the truth is there are massive political forces behind it. Perhaps things will change but I'll let you know right now the rich lobbyists from the prison industrial complex have more political influence than some filthy hippy that never grew out of doing weed or some high school pot head.
>>
Psilocybin, LSD, DMT, MDMA (for PTSD and semi recreational use) ibogaine, mescaline and weed should be legal.
>>
>>56809376
This. Who do you think is getting paid off by the cartels?
>>
>>56808864
Just as long as don't have socialized healthcare I'd be fine with idiots overdosing or slowly destroying themselves as they please, but I don't want to pay for their emergency care, dentistry, "medicinal" dosing, or rehab.
Legalize it all and let God sort them out.
>>
Kill yourself degenerate
>>
>>56811070
Well I know that, but why don't we also collect taxes off our own people from legalizing drugs?

The cartels will still be able to function in Columbia, Mexico and other countries
Plus they'd get sweet products from American businessmen who would produce the best quality drug at a low price.
>>
File: War-on-Drugs.jpg (39 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
War-on-Drugs.jpg
39 KB, 550x412
>>56808864

Trump is going to end the war on drugs, he actually said it in an interview

first politician to have balls on this issue, the drug prohibition has been one of the biggest fuck-up policies there is yet no one has the guts to even start fixing the mess.
>>
>>56811436
Not a degenerate, just looking for more points for a paper I'm writing
Being a Communications major blows you have to write so many stupid papers
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.