[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
National Debt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Doesnotmatter.jpg (49 KB, 629x168) Image search: [Google]
Doesnotmatter.jpg
49 KB, 629x168
Why does /pol/ care about how big our national debt is? It's not like it affects our daily lives.

>hurr durr there might be consequences

get over yourself. What's the worst that could actually happen?? NOTHING
>>
>>56808790
youre under ZOG. they hold you by the balls-i mean debt. get off of /pol/
>>
>>56808790
The semi-worst would be having to cut sending/increase taxes to pay debts. After that comes default.
>>
>>56808994
*spending
>>
>>56808879
You might be right, but what difference does it make if we have a lot of debt?

The US is the reserve currency, if it tanked everyone would be fucked. We have them by the balls!
>>
>>56808790

we are never paying that shit off anyway
>>
>>56809088
this desu
Who's going to make us?
>>
>>56808994
But is a US default actually probable?

I understand it's possible, but no one would ever let that happen.
>>
>>56808994
>do I even have to say anything
>>
>>56809074
heh, no. they have you so deep in their pocket taht you fight their wars and spread their influence.
meanwhile they just give you the feeling of power, while playing you out everytime
>>
>>56808790
Congratulations, OP. This may be among the top ten most stupid statements that I have ever read on /pol/. Hurr, debt does'that matter.
>>
The United States could very well default. I don't see why that would be a problem to the financial establishment. It would make them more money if anything.
>>
The problem with increasing our debt is interest payments. Around 7% of our national yearly budget is interest payment. If we double the debt we double the interest payment.
>>
File: GDPpercapita.png (100 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
GDPpercapita.png
100 KB, 650x450
>>56809280
Prove that it does faggot. Living standards are always going up in this country despite national debt increasing.

Maybe it matters for countries like Greece or third-world shitholes, but the United States is the reserve currency. Debt does not apply.
>>
>Social Security fails
>Nobody has shit for retirement
>Homeless increase in record numbers
>Slums are created
>Gobmurent tries to tax the slums
>Riots
>Anti-government becomes bad enough for civil war
>Anarchy breaks out
>U.S. now without a government
>China and Russia sweep in to claim the land
>We're now all speaking Russianesse

Yeah, nothing will go wrong at all.
>>
>>56809530
The UK is currently cutting their budget. France as well. No one is beyond bankers. No one.
>>
File: 8948156156.jpg (117 KB, 2140x1605) Image search: [Google]
8948156156.jpg
117 KB, 2140x1605
>>56809666
I for one welcome our new Russian overlords
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.