[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEATH TO THE RULING FAMILIES!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (514 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
514 KB, 1936x1936
we must find and locate the super elite. We need your help.
>>
>>56808573
Don't hate the players, hate the game.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 511x288
>>56808799
Are you serious?
>>
>>56808910
First off you'll never be able to actually take them out, second you're not morally justified and third their first cousins will replace them in a week anyway.
>>
>>56808573
first we find them, then we find them again
>>
>>56809102
If you kill the untouchable top dog, the dog who takes his place will be more weary about the shit they pull.

the people are the power
>>
File: jump.gif (2 MB, 225x208) Image search: [Google]
jump.gif
2 MB, 225x208
Why don't we just replace them as leaders? We could start a /pol/ equivalent of the Masons—a sort of autistic, meritocratic frat.
>>
>>56808573
>John Kerry
>Rand Paul
>Bill Clinton

If you really think these are the people that rule the world, then you are beyond /pol/'s help.
>>
>>56808910
He is. /pol/ and all capitalistfags are.

That's what's the most scary.
>>
>>56809186
I think it would hurt them more (and also help us more) if you actually hit them where it hurts - their money. Oppose every policy they bring to solidify their power onto the people. At the same time, start building your own structures, self-help, local business, political activism.
>>
>>56809452
Are you a fucking moron? That's Rothschilds and Epstein. I hope that was just bait anon.
>>
>>56809583
Imagine if instead of depressed whites shooting schools and movie theaters, they instead shot people like this.
>>
>>56809735

I don't think you actually read what the guy you quoted said.
>>
>>56809535
The liberals are tricking you into thinking the rich ones don't think the same way all other elites do.
>>
>>56809452
>John Kerry

>>56809735
He is trolling.

>>56810407
Well the Kerry thing was ridiculous. Maybe YOU don't understand something.
>>
File: image.jpg (448 KB, 1024x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
448 KB, 1024x824
>>56811927
I imagine there really isn't that much of a difference between how the super elites think. If it's more advantageous to be left leaning or right leaning that's what they do.

The left and right are just being used by the super elite to manipulate the masses. They control everything so it's not like they won't get what they want either way.

Lower elites like Hillary would gladly run republican if she would be more likely to win, they're all just opportunists.

The difference is, the super super elites don't have to be opportunists as much. They see the future becuase they can simply make it so.
>>
File: image.jpg (984 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
984 KB, 1936x1936
>>56808799
The problem is anon, that they've been in control of the game for hundreds of years
>>
>>56812787
qt turtle
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.