[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the Irish viewed as being not white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: white.jpg (66 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
66 KB, 650x488
despite the fact we are the whitest fuckers on the planet!
>>
>>56808173
You look white but don't act white. It's very similar to slavs except I'd consider slavs white way before Irish. Irish are a bunch have of pale, drunk, inbred manlets
>>
Like all the sub-races they value good times over family.
>>
>>56808173
Low intelligence, poor willpower, likely to be criminals. They are sort of like slavs, a race broken by generations of mindless toil, bad weather and famine. Get together with a bunch of irish people and you soon realize they are of my lower quality than their english counterparts.
>>
>>56808173
Because white is a social construct.
>>
>>56808600
Fuck off brazil.
>>
>>56808580
Irish people are anything but unintelligent. There are numerous notable Irish people to disprove that accusation outright. Plus there are far more subhuman sea sponge level intelligence chavs in the UK than the entire population of Irish people.
>>
>>56808173
The shills try to broke any true european union with shit like that:
>only blondes are white!!
>Mediterranean master race we invented civilization
>catholics!! Noo protestants!!
>Slavs sub humans!!

From Andalusia to Norway, from Ireland to Russia (and also USA, Canada, Australia...) we are all Europeans, our most remote forebears were the same, and this blood knot can NOT be broken (well, if the cattle keep with the diversity and multiculturalism bullshit...), so ignore the shills and the subhumans that believe this bullshit. We are all brothers, different ofc but brothers at the end.
>>
>>56808173
you're ginger not white. even a turk knows that.
>>
>>56808871
Only 8-10 percent of us are ginger. So no Even a turk does not know that. 90 percent of Irish people are either brown haired, blonde or have black hair.
>>
i love ireland. keep your borders closed boyos.
>>
>>56808871
"Turk" is a social construct.
>>
>>56808811
Of course we are. Anyone who has actually left their own country let alone their bedroom would know most European countries are based and bros.
>>
>>56808173

In the US, it is because they kept to themselves as an ethnicity for a long time. You guys are white, but you aren't White because you are Irish. You can't be White and Irish. You can't be White and English. You can't be White and German. The same reason the US keeps track of white Hispanics as separable in terms of statistics. They are not yet part of the general population, though, like the white immigrant groups before them, they are assimilating and will be considered "White" eventually.

If you have a specific ethnicity before being an American White, you are that ethnicity, and not our ethnicity. But you can be racially white.
>>
>>56808173
Real Irish Celts are very much the same (looks wise) as the Welsh. Dark eye'd, dark haired.

No, the white pale skinned, blue eye'd Irish you see today in Ireland are descendent of Oliver Cromwell's massive rape army and the Viking conquest of Ireland.

Sorry Thomas Smith, but it's a fact and it's one you're just going to have to accept. For it is science, logic, engineering and religion.

You are of rape now.
>>
i love ireland, dont let fuckin muslims and niggers rek it
>>
>>56808811
Most already believe it. You can't blame this on the Jews either, you did it to yourself making only certain ones white. It was stupid and now you have to deal with it. It will never go away.
>>
>>56808173

Because white originally meant "anglo saxon".
So only the english and a small part of germans were "white".
Swedes, icelanders, french, most german, irish, slavs, italians and so on were not considered white.
>>
>>56808173
Obviously because Anglos hate them. Think, a small island nation puts up a decent fight against history's largest empire. The English have to come up with anything they can to legitimize their attack on their Irish; so they depict them as subhuman. If we didn't know who this actor was we wouldn't be able to distinguish his nationality as English or Irish.

On the flip-side Irish advancement in comparison to other white nations is somewhat abysmal. They excel in the arts well enough but from what I've heard even 1980s Ireland remained somewhat third world. But I guess when your nation has been gutted for centuries it's difficult to make quality of life improvements. And, as we can see, post-EU and celtic tiger they are as first world as any other European nation.
>>
>>56809228
>Swedes, icelanders, french, most german, irish, slavs, italians and so on were not considered white.
Exactly. Especially Irish and Italian, in America. No idea how it's possible to claim they weren't white, but somehow we found a way. So. Fucking. Stupid.
>>
>>56809284
The last time the English and Irish went to war, the Irish actually lost.

Badly.

You think the "Troubles" is a war?

lol...

Oh you stupid, stupid boy. And the real conflict was between Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.

And our empire was gone by the time that happened you stupid idiot.
>>
>>56808173
Fuck off Ahmed. This meme must die. The irish are pretty much the purest Europeans.
>>
>>56809381
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_the_Three_Kingdoms

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cromwellian_conquest_of_Ireland

Despite being heavily outnumbered.

That was the last time Ireland and ENGLAND went to war.
>>
>>56809085
Why is Venezuela trying to teach me about the U.S.? Ask most people in U.S.A. 'where are you from?' and they will give you their nationality according to ancestry. They will also simultaneously consider themselves white, hispanic/latino, asian, etc. It doesn't have anything to do with assimilation.
>>
File: 0unholyhoward.png (278 KB, 640x719) Image search: [Google]
0unholyhoward.png
278 KB, 640x719
>>56808367
HEy! ... fuck you
>>
>>56809130

Its a sad image isn't it. While mudslimes are collectively raping the English nation, diluting its heritage, colonising its cities, raping its women, you sit in our basement shitposting

"t-the Irish are not white. U-ukip will save us! I'ts only Scotland that wants immigration!"

Also learn histiory retard. Cromwell came to deal with remaining royalists. Most of his famed atrocities actually were against Old English Catholic towns like Drogheda. He left after a few months.

And the English nation is more that half Briton, or Welsh as you say.
>>
>>56809362

It was also tied very tightly to religion.
Irish and italians are usually catholic rather than protestant, and that certainly didn't help.
>>
"White" is a New World thing. Americans are mongrels without an ethnic identity, so they use that.

Europeans are using the term "white" nowadays to raise their otherwise falling numbers. As an example, in the past, "England was 99% english", now, english people aren't even 80% of their population anymore, so they started to add "irish", "polish" as the "white" umbrella term to raise their population share.
>>
>>56808871
>tOSPFL
Russia's gonna get you
>>
>>56808173
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmkxVXrIInQ
>>
>>56809381
You're a 16 year old obese English boy who has Cromwellian era formulated opinions on the Irish and Ireland a country he has never probably been too. Leave you're bedroom and get out boy and you might realize the Irish and British aren't so different and your hate for us would be better spent on the real enemy. Muslims.
>>
>>56808173
You guys are white, but not the whitest
>>
They're white but "sub" whites, or "lesser" whites along with slavs and italians/south euros.

They're not very good looking, not very smart, loud , short etc
>>
>>56809609

Britain is an artifical Construct. Its just England with Scotland and Wales glued on. Thankfully that project will soon come to an end.

>And the real conflict was between Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.

What the fuck are talking about you stupid English subhuman?
>>
>>56809802
tl;dr
You lost the only wars you actually fought against the English.

Go blow up some more Ulster SCOTS, like a good boy.

Come at England again and we'll reduce your population to 0. Just like last time, you pathetic little IRA cock sucking faggot.

Come on, come at us again. Dare you faggot.
>>
>>56809802
Well put Irish anon.
>>
File: ZanchiDiogenes.jpg (72 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
ZanchiDiogenes.jpg
72 KB, 500x553
Because the Irish are mentally shot
They fight at the slightest provocation, swear profusely, most people cant understand the accent, complain a lot, always talk about how they're oppressed by the English
So basically everyone just rewrites you off as niggers.
I for one understand where you're coming from and respect both your culture and heritage.
People are assholes, forget about it.
Also people forget that the irish were slaves treated worse than niggers and that they built America from the ground up.
>>
>>56808173
because /pol/'s definition of white is anglo-saxon and to be more precise - american, definition of white.

Americans being stupid fucks as always.
>>
>>56809381
I mentioned 'history's largest empire', so I am obviously talking about British Empire. Seems you want to consider England as something completely different from the British Empire. If that's something commonly done over there, fine I really don't care. But I'm more so referring to things like,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_War_of_Independence

Ireland gets most of what it wants before the era of Western anti-colonial humanism, so I would consider that a victory for them, despite how much trouble it causes later.
>>
>>56808173
Because the British posters go crazy anytime someone thinks Irish are white. I don't know why but look into any thread and it's always the Brits screaming "the Commonwealth are not white".
>>
>>56808173
Literally because of butthurt brits
>>
>>56809918
LOL...

>English
>Subhuman
Butthurt C.ucktholic in Northern Ireland detected.

Suck on my superior English cock you faggot shit.

Suck on it and choke to death, like your ancestors starved. They'd be begging for my seed.

They'd be begging for any seed the pathetic, idiotic pieces of scum.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! YOUR ANCESTORS WERE C UCKS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

SUBMITTING TO THE SUPERIOR ENGLISH AFTER YOU TRIED TO TAKE OVER OUR THRONE!

YOU LOST FAGGOTS! YOU LOST AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA MILLIONS OF YOU DEAD!!!!

DEAD DEAD DEAD!!! AHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAA
>>
File: IQ_of_Nations_wiki.png (172 KB, 791x702) Image search: [Google]
IQ_of_Nations_wiki.png
172 KB, 791x702
>>56809837
>this coming from an amerinigger
oh I am laffin
>>
>>56810007
>They fight at the slightest provocation, swear profusely, most people cant understand the accent, complain a lot, always talk about how they're oppressed by the English

So basically they're the white dindus. "Don't mess with those irish boys, they're just niggas turned inside out " - Richard Pryor
>>
>>56808173
Irish don't act like they're white + all that mud and dust from picking the potatoes don't make you look like one either
>>
>>56809405
Viva la France!
>>
>>56809940
I don't support the IRA. I don't give two shits about Northern Ireland and ironically I am actually Ulster-Scots so I don't think i'll be blowing up my own people but nationality wise I consider myself Irish. The reason the Mudslimes are winning is because the Brits and Irish still hold grudges against each other and are blind to the mudslimes colonization of these Isles. You're part of why there won't be any white people left in 50 years.
>>
Millions of idiotic Irish starving to death because they were too stupid to fish or hunt.

Millions more of you will burn the next time you try shit with ENGLAND.

We have 60 million. You have 5 million strong population.

We have nukes. You have bottle rockets.

You will be crushed, just like when Cromwell steamrolled into your capital, raped your women, slaughtered your children and raped your pathetic guerilla soldiers.
>>
>>56810100

guido, in the US your people and the irish are closely linked. They're both seen as "off white" or "low whites"

Deal with it.
>>
File: femsmug.png (44 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
femsmug.png
44 KB, 210x230
>>56809940
>Come on, come at us again. Dare you faggot.
Why bother when you're going to culturally enriched out of existence
>>
>>56810061
Almost pasta worthy but not quite
>>
>>56808766

He's not wrong, though. Whiteness as a concept is more or less an American thing, when all kinds of Europeans came to the US and mixed into one post-European ethnicity called "white".
>>
>>56808173
Jealousy m8

No one can be as white as us.

Literally everyone is a nigger to us, cause they're all darker
>>
>>56810226
Are you retarded lol? If Britain nuked Ireland the radiation from the Fallout would fuck them up too. So i'm not worried about the UK using nukes on us.Then again we're not going to start anything because we're not bedroom dwellers with 17th century mindsets.
>>
>>56810226
millions of irish starved because of england taking all the resources you fucking limey
>>
>>56810288
>They're both seen as "off white" or "low whites"
Rich coming from the laughing stock of the west. This is what I mean, especially when data(like IQ, at least for Italians) proves you wrong.
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNzc4MDMxNjMw[1].jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNzc4MDMxNjMw[1].jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>56810397

k
>>
>>56808173
Because you have zero white accomplishments. Throughout history the irish have been viewed as nothing but dead weight that the British decided to take care of. I mean really, the only people I've seen that our proud of being irish are Americans who are ignorant to how pathetic the irish are.

I'll never understand why anyone would be proud of being irish, it should be an embarrassment kek.
>>
>>56810429
That's a good thing.
>>
Right fuckers, I am going to explain some shit here.

The original Britons, who lived in what we now call Ireland and Britain, came across from Europe , in the area known now as the Basque area.

Basques, and many Irish have strong genetic links, including, for example.high rates of Rh negative blood.

You will see some Irish, and British with olive-ish skin, and black hair. Some have genetic links to these original Britons.

The Celts, vikings etc all added to the mix later on.

White? I think probably. British? They were and are the ORIGINAL Britons.
>>
>>56810061
Cringe thread? or new copypasta?
>>
its an old meme from back in the days when brits decided who was and wasnt white

Ben Franklin didn't consider Germans white at one point

tl;dr its a dumb meme, Irish are so white they are almost translucent
>>
>>56810569

This. Same with modern italians

>been around for 1000's of years
>invent pizza (bread with cheese and tomato sauce put on top)
>>
>>56810613
a fifth of people in england are irish
a fifth english
and the rest muslims
stay kucked my friend
>>
File: 1440716723201.png (172 KB, 3953x4297) Image search: [Google]
1440716723201.png
172 KB, 3953x4297
>>56810061

Yes. Subhuman.

>Butthurt C.ucktholic in Northern Ireland detected.

Yea, the same people who murdered 900 of your soldiers, blew your subhuman women and children to smithereens with bombs and killed a senior member of your Royal family.

And what did the English do about it? Surrender. Release all the IRA prisoners, hand half of NI over to Sinn Fein, and even make their inbred Queen shake hands with said IRA commanders. And you call us cĂșcks?

>Suck on my superior English cock you faggot shit.

>Suck on it and choke to death, like your ancestors starved. They'd be begging for my seed.

>They'd be begging for any seed the pathetic, idiotic pieces of scum.

Look at these anglo rape fantasies. The reason you are s sexually frustrated is because all the things you mention is exactly what the Pakis did to your women. And the English betas did nothing for fear of being racist? hahaha fucking hell.

>AFTER YOU TRIED TO TAKE OVER OUR THRONE!

You wat m8?

>YOU LOST FAGGOTS! YOU LOST AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA MILLIONS OF YOU DEAD!!!!

Nah son. Most of Ireland is free and soon the rest will be. Thanks to the IRA putting your shite tier army into the grave. Enjoy your shariah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s64kiLkOw1A
>>
>>56810288
Eh, Italians are much better than irish. They have good and attractive women plus actual history to be proud of. Irish just have booze and incest in their history kek. Irish are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>56810145
Gypsy says what?
>>
>>56810699
>modern Italians around for milennia
>modern Italians dont take credit for Rome or the Renaissance

pick one, because atm you are making no sense

or are you just being a dumb burger troll
>>
>>56810739
See, the irish think terrorism and murdering innocents is an accomplishment. My fucking sides.
>>
>>56810772

t. Alberto Babosanni

Italian women are chubby, dark and hairy and have bird like noses. Also italian history is a joke (and no romans are not italians).
>>
>>56808802
>small percentage of notable Irishmen make the average intelligence be higher
>>
I'm laughing at the "white union, alliance and kinship" in this thread.

>>56810699
What was the Renaissance, burger.
>>
File: 1440855802081.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440855802081.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>>56810699
>he says this using a computer powered by an Italian invented microprocessor using electricity coming from a nuclear power plant possible thanks to Italian huge contributions in nuclear physics using an alphabet spread by Italic peoples
>>
>>56810917
No argument from me, I just prefer them to the irish. I prefer niggers to the irish though kek.
>>
>>56811004

WE WUZ KINGS N SHEIT

I said modern, antonio.
>>
>>56810569
''Zero White Accomplishments''
>Opened dozens of educational universities across Europe whilst other Europeans were still burning women for being witches.
>Irishman Invented modern chemistry
>Designed the first Submarines
>Electron introduced as a concept by an Irishman
>Irishman was the first person to split the atom
>Created Radiotherapy
>Gained the presidency of the United states during a time we were discriminated against.
Yeah we totally have zero white accomplishments you utter wank stain,
>>
File: 1436820707867.png (970 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1436820707867.png
970 KB, 900x1200
>>56811085
>microprocessor
>nuclear power
definitely Roman inventions JosĂš
also yeah, genetically we wuz, unlike you nordicist subhuman laughing stock
>>
>be irish
>do literally nothing
>but dont let in nigger and shitskins numbering millions into your country
>consistently top all quality of life indexes

Feels good man
>>
>>56811284

over 1500 words in the italian language have arabic roots, but ok mauricio.
>>
>>56811173
>We waz kangz

I can't stop laughing
>>
Why is it that all the so caled Germanic masterrace countires are the cĂșcked countries?

>England
>white America
>Germany
>Sweden

Whereas these groups are all manly.

>Celts
>Slavs
>Latins
>Hellenics
>>
>>56808367
The British are pale, drunk manlets too. The British and the Irish are a superior race. We exceed you sober, cowardly white faggots.
>>
>>56811481
America is hugely irish kek, who do you think is living in all the white trash trailer parks here? Sure as shit isn't actual white folks.
>>
>>56811478
I don't see why you're laughing, because unlike the blacks we actually did invent all those things and don't claim other peoples stuff as our own.
>>
>>56811515

>Comparing British people to Irish people

You get keked by anglo-saxony for literally 1000 years and now you want to be bros with them?
>>
>>56811551
Those are Scots-Irish not Irish people. They are descendants of lowland Germanic Scots.
>>
>>56808173

>catholics and protestants kill each other like mohammedians in iraq

You have nigger tendencies and are keked by England
>>
http://www.examiner.com/article/10-things-nigerians-and-the-irish-have-common

See ireland, even liberals see your niggerness.
>>
>>56809940

Winners generally don't ask for a rematch anon.
>>
>>56811580
>Naw really nigga, we was kangz

Kek
>>
>>56811551
>who do you think is living in all the white trash trailer parks here? Sure as shit isn't actual white folks.

Um, mostly anglo protestant white southerners. Appalachian hillbillies. Irish migrated to New England.
>>
As I said, "white" is a social construct for mongrels, unlike real ethnicities grounded by genetics like "polish", "portuguese", "greek", "latvian" and so on.
>>
>>56811641
No real irishman, oh lord.
>>
>>56811680
We have nothing in common with those scum. We hate them in Ireland.
>>
>>56811617
We sure did laugh a lot during those thousand years, we keked and keked and keked.
>>
>>56811617

Real British are the Welsh, Cornish and Cumbrians.
>>
>>56811617

>You want to
They're already bros.

Scots are pretty much Protestant Irish people.
The only reason Ireland broke away was because of Catholicism (the 3rd evil).
>>
>>56811732
>Irish migrated to New England.

I know this might hurt your feelings potato nigger but new England has trailer parks kek. I'm from Boston, I've seen your kind. It's funny too because it isn't just American irish. Full blooded irish immigrants are living in trailer parks and ghettos too.
>>
you fucking cunts man ill suck all the fucking time if i cant be me
>>
>>56811004
>>56811284
Italians =/= Romans
Italians were niggerified by the Moors. You stopped being white and started being subhuman over 1000 years ago.
>>
File: 1442190317506.jpg (1 MB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1442190317506.jpg
1 MB, 2500x2000
>>56811392
Source?
>>
First of all

>British

You're monarchy is fucking German so just fuck off already, you are from the most evil and destructive nation in history yet constantly point fingers at the rest of the world.
>>
>>56811776
This faggot is lying. The Irish love Nigerians and there are black people on every street. They get all the women and the men don't even mind. Ireland loves them.
>>
File: 1428189326302.jpg (225 KB, 1807x823) Image search: [Google]
1428189326302.jpg
225 KB, 1807x823
>>56811882
Nice meme, too bad you get BTFO each and every single time we talk about this, not gonna take the bait.
>>
>>56810699
>italians haven't invented anything

I really, REALLY fucking hope you're trolling.
>>
>>56810914
Their empire was the biggest and they caused the most worldwide destruction with their colonialism so if any innocent people are going to die then the British would be the least bad case, granted that it's still not ok to murder innocents of course.

>>56808173
Look around, most Irish people seem to be braindead boggers and scumbags from council estates. Granted that a lot of us are intelligent people but the majority are still nigger-tier and of a low IQ relative to the average European population. You can understand the disdain towards us.
>>
>>56808802

>There are numerous notable Irish people to disprove that accusation outright.
>Can't name even one.

Poets don't count.

The Irish are cursed with very low IQ, are quick to anger, prone to violence, are tribal and have difficulty with structured society and are generally lazy and difficult to teach. Same problems we have with Nigs, and thus why you are often compared.
>>
>>56811173
I second that.
Also Irish built first tide powered mill in the world,many of them.

Fun fact, Romans were so scared of Irish that they never considered invading Ireland.

Fun fact, Before anglo-saxons invaded England Irish used to travel across to England and kidnap Brits to use them as slaves.

So yeah.....
>>
>>56811551
>America
>Irish

"My great-great grandfathers sisters godfather was Irish"-An Irish American
>>
>>56809151

Too late, they are everywhere.
>>
>>56812088
>Look around, most Irish people seem to be braindead boggers and scumbags from council estates. Granted that a lot of us are intelligent people but the majority are still nigger-tier and of a low IQ relative to the average European population. You can understand the disdain towards us.
Isn't Ireland one of the fastest growing economies in Europe with very high standards of living and quality of life?
You even have a pretty good fertility rate and low divorces, why are you taking shit from negro-spic mongrels and pakistani?
>>
File: 1438031831989.jpg (3 MB, 2140x2832) Image search: [Google]
1438031831989.jpg
3 MB, 2140x2832
>>56811871

Arabs only ruled Sicily for a short time. Thats it. No where near enough time to settle the region.

Amerifats can't into history except through memes. I guess that's why americans use reddit maymays in fucking uni lectures.

You won't be so arrogant when your children are speaking Spanish.
>>
>>56811551

Irish Americans are by far and away the painfully stupidest population of "white" Americans.
>>
>>56812088
>most Irish people seem to be braindead boggers and scumbags from council estates.

Maybe get out of Tallaght more often m8.
>>
>>56812117

Except we were Chritianised and writing in Latin long before England. You still haven't thanked us for bringing Christ and literacy to you heathen Saxon savages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiberno-Scottish_mission
>>
>>56811173
Oi, we wuz Kings, like.
>>
>>56812273
> Book of Mormon
> not white

Ahahahah good job Achmed
>>
File: 1447071628423.gif (464 KB, 133x200) Image search: [Google]
1447071628423.gif
464 KB, 133x200
>>56812226
Great quality of life but I seem to be more intelligent than everybody I meet
>>
>>56812117
What a load of utter shite.
>Ernest Walton Irishman first person to artificially split the atom
>Robert Boyle - One of the founders of Modern chemistry
>Francis Beaufort -creator of the Beaufort Scale
>James Hoban - designer and builder of the White house
> John O’Sullivan - an Irish american created the Wi-Fi which you are using right now.
>Just to name a few...
Things like this don't get created if a race of people have low IQ's.
>>
>>56811669
That's Northern Ireland m8, part of the UK.

Papes and Prods get on quite well down here and always have. The whole reason Northern Ireland even exists is because a Prod from Dublin convinced a ton of other Prods that the Papes would round them up and put them in Potato Camps if Ireland was given Home Rule.
>>
File: he.png (91 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
he.png
91 KB, 400x388
I see a lot of back and forth here that basically goes:

>we raped and murdered your people HARD
>what about that time OUR people raped and murdered you HARDER?

Bragging about how you've fought back and forth over petty shit for hundreds of years reminds me a lot of Muslims senpai.
>>
>>56812164
I'm not arguing. I think it's sad that they have any pride being linked to you betas. I honestly feel bad for irish Americans. They think you guys are cool as shit but they just don't know how pathetic the irish are kek. I'll never understand irish pride, pride usually means you have something to be proud of. If I were irish I'd just lie and say I was Italian or anglo.
>>
This was nothing specific to the Irish. The very same claims were made by WASPs against everyone from Germans to Swedes, from Iberians to the French. Benjamin Franklin writes:

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased.

This is a representation of proto-Anglo-Israelism. It is a theory which asserts the exceptionalism of the English people based on dubious claims of having descended from the Ten Lost Tribes. Even in Franklin's day, though it was not given any name, the sentiment was fairly common. It would eventually grow into a full-blown movement in the 19th century before being transformed into Nordicism by race theorists like Madison Grant et al. Obviously, the ancient Israelite theory fell out of popularity and was replaced by Aryans or Atlanteans or whatever nonsense. It was also broadened to include Northwestern, Protestant Europeans in general.
>>
>>56812117
The low IQ meme is just that; a meme. It's based on the only 'large' scale IQ testing ever done in Ireland. Less than 500 12 year olds in the 1970s. That 96/97/98 you all love to spout were 500 preteens 40 years ago.
>>
>>56812290
I know, if they were smart they wouldn't admit to being beta irish blood.
>>
>>56809940
>You lost the only wars you actually fought against the English.

So does everyone.
>>
>>56812460
>We waz da potato kangz, itz da British fawlt weze niggers now

Kek
>>
>>56808173
Low IQ quick to react overly emotional lazy basically white niggers
>>
>>56812576
It reminds you of muslims because the irish are no better than muslims. America used to treat the irish as pale niggers because that's what they are.
>>
>>56813100
Irish often are niggers over here. Just look at how many blacks have Irish surnames. Irish ladies apparently love that BBC.
>>
File: 3480425.png (20 KB, 601x301) Image search: [Google]
3480425.png
20 KB, 601x301
DESIGNATED
>>
>>56813386
https://youtu.be/GFTsSOQMoKY

This is a classic video of your typical irish skank.
>>
mfw potatoes aren't even native to ireland
and still can't survive without some plant from another continent
>>
>>56813579
Where are they from? Africa
>>
>>56813675
Their from the andes mountains in South America, classic Ameritard doesn't even know what he's talking about
>>
Because our country is full of retards and our women are ugly as fuck
>>
>>56813675
South america, you imbecile
>>
>>56813489
FORCED
>>
You squabble too much, can't hold your drink, and are superstitious in the extreme. Also, the Irish penchant for blowing stuff up and wrecking your own communities.
I had the misfortune to visit your wretched isle in 2010 as I had to play a gig there - never again.
>>
>>56813840
They're*
>>
>>56813840
I was talking about the irish, not potatoes you fucking dumb mick.
>>
>>56813880
Talking about you apes, not your potatoes. Hilarious, irish can't even critically think.
>>
>>56808173
They are white.
All else is shitposting or Islamic attempts to divide.
>>
File: jonathanrhysmyers_745672[1].jpg (53 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
jonathanrhysmyers_745672[1].jpg
53 KB, 500x384
>people think that this isn't white
>>
The irish have dog genetics, not white genetics.
>>
File: 1428736883828.jpg (36 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
1428736883828.jpg
36 KB, 640x432
>>56812932
Keep telling yourself that, Mohammed.
>>
africa is the land of god fearing white americans wait and see, time fixes everthing
>>
>>56814146
I am from Scotland, that's negroid compared to what white people really look like
>>
File: USA Wins m 1445597950241 (1).jpg (59 KB, 473x473) Image search: [Google]
USA Wins m 1445597950241 (1).jpg
59 KB, 473x473
>>56812932
>implying.
>>
>>56814231

scottish people arent even white. i you arent literally pale with white hair and white eyes you arent true fucking white so shut the fuck up
>>
>>56814394
More white than potato niggers.
>>
File: 1447274318015.png (65 KB, 358x599) Image search: [Google]
1447274318015.png
65 KB, 358x599
>Tfw you will never see a harmonious muslim-free state with full jurisdiction over the greatest islands in the world

feels bad man
>>
>>56812536

>Split the Atom

That would be Ernst RUTHERFORD a New Zealand man of English decent

>Robert Boyle

Minor accomplishments, and of English decent:

Boyle was born in Lismore Castle, in County Waterford, Ireland, the seventh son and fourteenth child of Richard Boyle, 1st Earl of Cork and Catherine Fenton. Richard Boyle arrived in Dublin from England in 1588.

>Francis Beaufort

Francis Beaufort was descended from French Protestant Huguenots, who fled the French Wars of Religion in the sixteenth century. His parents moved to Ireland from London.

>Hoban

I'll give you that one - a building BFD.

O’Sullivan:

Australian, so prob not pure Irish.

Do you have anyone who is actually genetically Irish and from Ireland?

Your turn....
>>
You're not white if you can't see the veins through your skin.
>>
>>56814394
In ENGLISH, Manuel.
>>
>>56814231
>>56814459
>blue eyes
>fair hair
>white skin
>pink nipples
Keep telling yourself that Irish aren't white.
>>
>>56814092
you put an irish man against an american nigger trust me an irish man will intimidate the fuck out of a nigger because there ability to talk
>>
>>56814146

Albino niggers are white then by your logic. Skin colour has nothing to do with race.
>>
File: image.jpg (671 KB, 1447x1993) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
671 KB, 1447x1993
>>56808173
How are you the whitest lmao?
>>
>>56814459
>40% non-white
>Non-white birth rates higher than white birth rates
>Nigger president for 8 years
>Feral niggers taking over academia
>DEM IRISH BE POTATONIGGAZ

jej
>>
>>56814596
Yup, the nigger would hear the spud talking too fast and think he was putting a 'tinker curse' on him, superstition would take over and the nigger would flee.
>>
>>56814502
>Ernst Rutherford

Except Walton and Cockroft literally won the Nobel Prize for splitting the atom. Don't get me wrong, Rutherford's work was instrumental to our understanding of the atom, but he didn't split it.
>>
File: 1444570219479.jpg (128 KB, 541x601) Image search: [Google]
1444570219479.jpg
128 KB, 541x601
>>56813508
Even now she is trying to blame everyone but herself...lie down with dogs and they will cheat and beat.

If by some miracle she does find a decent man...she will cheat on him for more BBC.

Degenerate.
>>
>>56809130
This is true, My bloodline actually dates back to the vikings that raped, pillaged and settled with the Irish.
>>
>>56814714
saw it first hand here in california, nig nog thugs were acting hard until gift of gab irish dude challenge them to billiards game and asked them to bet there hats, they backed off and were quiet for the rest of the night
>>
>>56808480
>implying the Irish don't care about family.
What?
>>56808580
Coming from a Brit. Kek
>>
>>56814603
His facial structure is definitely white. Also albino blacks don't have nipples of that shade of pink.
>>
File: 1446959655623.jpg (52 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
1446959655623.jpg
52 KB, 344x291
>>56814626
>romania
>guise, im white
Gypsy pls
>>
>>56814564
Just because they've bred with whites doesn't make them or their mongrel kids white. Irish will never be white, get over it.
>>
>>56814092
irish are worse than niggers you tumblr shill
>>
>>56814979
Gyspies are only like 1% of the population of Romania.
>>
>>56814596
Niggers would see that the irish are just like them and move on to attacking a white man. Irishman would probably join the nigger.
>>
File: jeremykyleshow.jpg (51 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
jeremykyleshow.jpg
51 KB, 640x426
you're our scapegoats. any time someone observes a disreputable white person in england, we tell them they're just irish people. works like a charm.
>>
>>56813508

I can understand about 2 words in 10, dumb spud whore.
>>
>>56808811
nailed it. This is jewish divide and conquer 101
>>
>>56815077
Don't bother with retards lol, they can't even meme proprely.
>>
>>56808173
Being "white" is something americans invented to make up for their complete lack of identity.
>>
>>56815119
Irish American =/= Irish born
>>
>>56808367
Chill out Jamar
>>
>>56808173
the Irish are white. anyone who says they aren't is literally retarded.
>>
>>56814661
>America sucks so that makes me white

The irish even have nigger logic kek.
>>
File: 1445813480116.jpg (45 KB, 480x425) Image search: [Google]
1445813480116.jpg
45 KB, 480x425
>>56814852
Dublin was created by vikings as a depot for slavery, true story.
>>
>>56815253
I said irishman, not irish American you fucking moron. You're probably irish .
>>
>>56808367
>comparing us to slavikeks
this is more of an insult than the pale drunk inbred manlets bit tbqh
>>
Op, you're literally a retard for even asking /pol/ this.
So now race is determined by actions because apparently irish (A nationality, not separate race) don't act white. Going by that a nig can be white. Completely disassembles your argument. So white is a behaviour, I guess British chavs and American red necks arnt white because they act like niggers, just shows how red pilled /pol/ really is, arnt even capable of forming a legitimate argue just MUH white MUH nigs, I doubt you even know your heritage, how many millions of Americans have roots in Ireland? Oh and let's also forget Ireland has one of the highest gdps per capita in the world, and one of the highest standards of living. The sweet irony is whites are going to be the minorities in your countries this century, you won't be welcome here when Ahmed and jamal rape your wifes
>>
>>56815268
Fuck off IIDF.
>>
File: 29uj3r92j39.jpg (547 KB, 478x500) Image search: [Google]
29uj3r92j39.jpg
547 KB, 478x500
>>56811964
>Nero
>Dat Ash
>>
>>56814502
There is literally very few Irish or British people who don't have ancestors from either side. What matters is their nationality and those men were Irish.
>>
>>56815273
People who live in glass houses, Jamal.
>>
>>56813983
How are you so stupid? Every human originated from Africa numbskull
>>
>>56815393
>ooga ooga booga mah dick nigga we waz potato kangz

That's pretty much all I got from your rant Tyrone.
>>
Are Scotland and Ireland different countries? Braveheart wasn't totally clear on this.
>>
>>56815524
The irish originated from mud and nigger semen.
>>
Have the British and American supremacists of /Pol/ even ever been to Ireland have you seen how many blonde Irish women with blue eyes there is? that's right there's almost more than Scandinavia.
>>
>>56808173
fuck gypos give us a bad name
>>
>>56815551
Stay mad burger
>>
File: 1444180610985.jpg (152 KB, 604x657) Image search: [Google]
1444180610985.jpg
152 KB, 604x657
>>56809802
Listen to what this man has to say.
>>56809940
This guy is a prime example of a faggot, I can say with certainty that this guy is asshat, he would not dare to express his opinions in real life with a proper Irish man because he knows too well that he would get his ass handed to him.

A large majority of Irish are the same as the Scotish and most true English Lads from the north; Strong white tall men who are prime examples of what men should and would be.

I fucking despise the fact that weak men such as >>56809940 are even alive and allowed to reproduce, it shows how fall humanity as fallen.

The weak should fear the strong.

You have nothing to do with the wars so implying in anyway that you are above the Irish is fucking stupid.

The Irish didn't submit to the crown, they fucking died for their cause and you think its all a big joke because they didn't want to become slaves...
Honestly >>56809940 If we was 300 years ago and you said some shit like that anywhere close to me I would fucking murder you, I would grab you by your stringy neck and thrust my blade through your neck while I look into your eyes and watch your life drain from your pathetic excuse for a body.

You are literal scum, I know I this is long winded but I can say with full certainty that you are scum.

My blood literally boils that you can even say something so absurd, my blood line comes straight from the Scots and Irish, at 16 I stood 6ft 3, fighting comes naturally but what comes more natural than fighting is defending the weak. What did the Scots and Irish do when they fought vs the English? They defended the weak from the blood lusting crown who was looking to fucking exterminate an entire race because they didn't submit, they only reason they even "won" is because they had technology so much greater than the peaceful country folk of Ireland.

Why did they have better tech? Because they enslave their population.

I generally hope good for others, but seriously FUCK YOU.
>>
>>56815393
Isn't the government in ROI very leftist and pro SJW/refugees etc?
>>
File: Boston.jpg (273 KB, 1902x1148) Image search: [Google]
Boston.jpg
273 KB, 1902x1148
>>56809802
Here Here me la'
Well articulated and very correct.
Your plastic paddy Boston cousin says, thanks !
>>
>Irish are ginger meme

No Irish are dark some are mixed but they're kinda like Spanish, brown or black hair, blue or brown eyes, dark facial hair. Only difference is that they're pale. I'm not saying it's a bad thing Irish men are good very good looking if they aren't inbred.
few Examples

>Colin Farrell is irish
>George Clooney is irish descent
>Pierce Brosnan is irish
>John F Kennedy is irish descent
>Ronald Reagan is irish descent
>Bill Murray is irish descent
>Liam Neeson is irish
>Michael Fassbender is irish-german descent
>>
File: IMG_20151124_060027.jpg (76 KB, 540x513) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151124_060027.jpg
76 KB, 540x513
>>56815644
>Mfw you have the arguing skills of a toddler
>>
>>56815650
>Have the British and American supremacists of /Pol/ even ever been to Ireland

I don't want to catch ebola or aids.
>>
File: Orange-walk.jpg (15 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
Orange-walk.jpg
15 KB, 234x216
>>56815750
Fenian papist cunt detected.
>>
>>56815700
Stay black potato nigger.
>>
>>56815791
Not especially no. Just enough to keep the Euromonies flowing. Irish people don't really get riled up over things like that because we have actual issues that need sorting out.
>>
>>56815750
>chimping out this badly
>not a nigger

My sides.
>>
>>56815947
Fair enough. I tend to stay out of Anglo-Irish affairs so I wasn't hugely clued up on things.
>>
>>56815856
>ooga booga where da white women at

Chill out Tyrone
>>
>>56815791
The government is left alright but they're somewhat sensible, only accepted 4k refugees which spread out is nothing
>>
>>5681563
Yes, they are seperate nations, and I thank myself everyday that I am Scottish.
>>
>>56809130

English are just Saxon/Norman/Roman rape babbies.
>>
>>56808367
Dude it's a fucking culture thing. Was literally hanging out with a couple irish cunts last week and realised just how different I was from them.

And basically irish blood myself, just many more generations in the past.

They can't take shit either and they end up blowing out when you get drunk. I don't do that, we just talk more shit.

Was blown away by our differences
>>
File: slavs with beer smiling.jpg (110 KB, 578x1024) Image search: [Google]
slavs with beer smiling.jpg
110 KB, 578x1024
>>56808367
>slavs
>white

top kek
>>
>>56816032
The only Irish people who want the Muslims in Ireland are the liberal social justice warriors in our colleges and rich Irish people who won't have to deal with them on a face to face basis. I can't believe there are idiots in this country who want us to take upwards to 40k refugee's.
>>
>>56810386
actually its a British thing, they invented the term you dumb fucking shitskin.
>>
>>56815807
mfw when none of them have ever had to work outside of the skill of talking
>>
>>56816047
Are you lowland Scottish? because Highland culture came from the Irish. Gaelic language, mythology, Clan system, etc from 5th century Irish colonization of the western Highlands and outer isles.
>>
>>56816091
Guy on the left is white.
>>
>>56816160
Yeah but we have something that people in the US and UK don't have: the ability to tell these college sjws that no-one actually cares. It's not a national headline if someone gets offended here. They get quashed under the apathy of the general public.
>>
>>56815882
>there are loyalists out there who LEGITMATELY believe real British people (you know, from the island of Britain) acctually like them
>>
>>56808173

ethno-centric nationalism caused by the eternal anglo, the celt was the enemy
>>
>>56808173

Up to the mid 1900s the Irish were known as "niggers turned inside out" in Europe.

You are filth.
>>
>>56816266
No, I'm not, Gaelic is a stupid sheep-shagger language.
>>
>>56815223
This
>>
>>56815393
Racial theory, which really only emerged in the 18th an 19th centuries, was based upon the perceived traits of white races historically. The Germanic people were described by Tacitus and Julius Caesar as independent and masculine. Popular opinion when racial theory began to be considered scientific was that Anglo-Saxons, supposedly descended from the ancient Germanic tribe described by the aforementioned Romans, were the most suited race for freedom and were superior to other races, white races included. The Celts, partly because they were Catholic and partly because of their perceived inability to handle liberty, were seen as the most inferior white race. However, they later became included in "whiteness" because they aggressively claimed that blacks were worse.
>>
>>56816255
You sound like a socialist. Why are you shaming them for not having a manual labour job, their parents most likely did that so their kids had a good life.
>>
File: 720px-Scots_lang-en.svg.png (155 KB, 720x980) Image search: [Google]
720px-Scots_lang-en.svg.png
155 KB, 720x980
>>56816389

What a cĂșckold. Denying your heritage to pleasure English cock. An obvious no voting beta detected.

Btw. Scoti literally means Gael.

I think you're an Englishman pretending to be Scottish. Sad Muhammed. Sad.
>>
>>56808976
not sure if bait
>Ireland
>boyos
>>
>>56808811
I agree with it all apart from the russian bit, russians are very different
>>
File: IMG_20151123_025304.jpg (81 KB, 540x543) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151123_025304.jpg
81 KB, 540x543
>>56816382
Here we have your average British woman, bask in her racially pure glory
>>
>>56816337
This
>tfw Northern Irish
>Brits hate us
>Irish hate us
>fucking retards on both sides still fighting over stupid bullshit

I have zero pride in this dogshit country.
>>
>>56816890
There's more of these ugly chav creatures in the UK than there are Irish people in existence. It's disgusting and sickening.Those fucking teeth.
>>
>>56808173
Because "white" means the scion of germanic invaders.
>>
>>56816970

I don't hate you. And I don't think southerners hate you either. I hate scumbag loyalists perhaps, but not average Ulster-Scots people.
>>
>>56816630
I'm sure they have had a menial jobs, my point is merely that Irish people are high level niggers that's all sorry for the confusion
>>
I've fucked latino and nigger women that where whiter and more proper than the irish slags I've slummed with.
>>
>>56808173
I blame shit holes like all of Carlow
>>
>>56817235
You haven't fucked anyone bar your own asshole you virgin.
>>
>>56816653
And I think you are a daft Fenian who will die from liver failure. Scots spoke a purer form of 'English' before the English themselves, based on texts I have seen from the period when 'Beowulf' was written. As for Gaelic, there's obviously British languages older than Gaelic, but they are long gone, and have equal relevance to 21st century life, ie: none. All those dumb programmes we get on BBC Albo have only ONE subject: herring, and the herring-fishing. We occsionally get some stuff that is like 'Heedrum agus hordrum agus, 'superconducter technology' agus' - showing the stagnation of Gaelic. in the 1980s there were about 200 Gaelic speakers in Scotland but some PC bastards thought it'd cool to revive it, so we now have a thriving Gaelic community - BUT ONLY IN JOBS AT THE BBC AND ITV, presenting 'Herring Agus 2015', etc.

If Gaelic is so cool, home come you dumb cunts spell 'Rory' as 'Rhorghieghieghghg' or similar?
>>
>>56817235
Please. You're a virgin and we all know it.
>>
>>56814502
The percentage of British citizens without Irish DNA would be incredibly low.
>>
>>56817328
His asshole probably smells better than irish women though kek.
>>
English women love Irish cock. I have to give credence to the English you make good looking women sometimes. Minus those chav creatures you have everywhere.
>>
>>56817530
You'd know! wouldn't you, you faggot.
>>
>>56814852
>muh irish heritage
kill yourself fatass
>>
>>56817587
English women aren't fussy, they will fuck any kind of nigger.
>>
File: bigjoejoyce.png (1 MB, 1017x712) Image search: [Google]
bigjoejoyce.png
1 MB, 1017x712
Just to let you all know there is a documentary on /t/ called "Knuckle" about the Irish travelers and their boxing. I pride myself on being able to understand pretty much any accent but these fellas break off into some stuff I just can't make out. It's a great documentary, though, check it out.
>"I'd beat any McDonough that ever came out of an arsehole!"
>>
>>56817656
Yep, I've sadly fucked some nasty irish tourists.
>>
>>56808580
Hey I'm Irish and I was Valid Victorian of my class.
>>
>>56810100
It's the niggers and mexican's ese
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (8 KB, 197x163) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
8 KB, 197x163
>>56810429
Nice flag m8
>>
File: trash 4.jpg (14 KB, 120x141) Image search: [Google]
trash 4.jpg
14 KB, 120x141
>thinly veiled "is X white?" thread
>>
>>56817719
He's claiming viking heritage, nobody claims irish heritage except white trash in America who are uneducated so they don't know better. If they knew the truth about the irish they would be ashamed of even having 1 drop of irish blood. I mean really, I can't think of any educated Americans who claim irish pride kek. Sad as shit.
>>
>>56817800
Cringe, they're basically the red necks of the place, hated by all
>>
>>56810429
'Resources'? The UK has always been able to grow potatoes, they were starving for relying too much on one crop
>>
>>56817858
Bro, we Americans aren't real irish. You probably have mixed blood. If you were real irish you wouldn't have been able to pass 4th grade. Even the irish in the thread agree kek.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.