[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let your g/f wear a bikini?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13
File: 1408669795769.jpg (177 KB, 530x373) Image search: [Google]
1408669795769.jpg
177 KB, 530x373
Ok, say your g/f is going on vacation with her friend and she wants to wear a bikini on the beach. It seems problematic since everyone can see her private parts and lust after her. And its almost as by wearing a bikini she's wants to be stared at by strange men.
Do you let her do this or is it degenerate. Bonus question, what if she wants to wear a thong bikini. Is this acceptable or are you being keked?

Should women be allowed to do this or should we demand they preserve their modesty?
>>
File: iamge.png (108 KB, 237x293) Image search: [Google]
iamge.png
108 KB, 237x293
Bikinis are degenerate.
>>
>>56807676

>letting your gf go on vacation without you

In case you haven't been paying attention, this ALWAYS means she is planning on fucking some Chads while she is away. ALWAYS.

This doubly true if the vacation is outside your country.
>>
File: image.png (77 KB, 278x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 278x200
>>56807725
Stop strealing my Rick!
>>
>>56807676
>Would you let your g/f wear a bikini?
No
>>
Normal bikini is fine

If she wants a thong bikini break up with her. If you don't trust her to wear a bikini in public without jumping on chads dick you should either visit a self-confidence seminar or break up with here

A relationship without trust is no relationship at all
>>
>>56807842
No.
>>
>>56807676
REAL women don't go 'on vacation with their friends' if they have a husband.

REAL women don't wear bikinis, because REAL women aren't sluts.
>>
>>56807676
gtfo ahmed, this is a free country
>>
>>56807890
Why should I be ok with her wearing clothing that is designed to get male attention?
Forget girlfriend would you let your daughter wear one?
>>
>>56807943

an australian talking about sluts baka desu senpai
>>
>>56807948
Why does she need to wear a bikini ?
Why cant she just go to the beach naked?
>>
>>56807676
Are you fucking autistic or extremely insecure? Jesus what a fucking beta faggot you are OP
>>
File: Paolo_Uccello_043.jpg (355 KB, 2024x1618) Image search: [Google]
Paolo_Uccello_043.jpg
355 KB, 2024x1618
Only for me.

I don't want other men seeing her goods.

Bikinis were so scandalous that the Catholic Church condemned them, and only prostitutes and strippers were willing to model in them.

One piece in public, please.
>>
>>56807995
Yes I would because it's normal and not degenerate at all.
>>
>>56807676
My gf would not go on vacation without me and do shit like this. If she is wearing a string bikini without you there she is hooking up with other guys and wants them to notice her.
>>
>>56808222
>Yes I would because it's normal
It has only been considered normal for the past 70 years
>>
>>56808222
Lol germany go figure. Bet you would want your daughter to get plugged by jamal too.
>>
>>56808107
Take your gook-talk somewhere else, Chong.
>>
This is the most cringeworthy thread I've ever read.

Makes sense why you're on pol shitposting.
>>
>>56808284
>>56808290

It really shows that all the weirdo puritans went to the US. It all comes down to your confidence in your girlfriend and your relationship. And if you don't even trust her wearing a fucking bikini you should break up or convert to the sandnigger religion and wrap her up like those retards do
>>
>>56807676
Wouldn't be with a woman that wanted to go on vacation without me.

A woman who is in love with her man will naturally want to be around him, if she's going on a vacation without me then I'd break up with her because it's already over.
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1007x1078) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1007x1078
>>56807676
No she should wear a swimsuit
>>
>>56807676
Heres what you say "Hey can I come on vacation I need to tan too and get to know your friends better!"

If she starts looking at you sideways and weird. Run man cuz you are about to get in between her little fuck parade shes going on. The friends always ruin shit with their slutty ways. Why she can manage your friends (Dont need to be around guys who want to fuck party and go to strip clubs constantly) And you can manage hers (Doesnt need sluts who want to party and put her in bad situations)
Its not controlling its how to make a relationship work otherwise dont bother being in one. Big difference between being insecure and being an idiot.
>>
>>56808412
Why does she need to wear one?
Why cant you trust her to be naked?
Same with your daughter
>>
>>56808462
Any woman who makes a picture of herself for attention is a slut
>>
>>56807823
>This doubly true if the vacation is outside your country.
>going on vacation in your own country
Seriously nigger
>>
>>56807676
Jesus fucking Christ. ..
For starters: no one should ever be stupid enough to let his gf with ANOTHER FRIEND OF HERS go on a vacation alone:status:Get cheated on.
But if you go with her then why not, id like to see how many faggots crave what they can't have, because her attention would be focused on me all the time
>I dont stare at well built woman when im at the beach.
Are you guys seriously so insecure about yourselves, that you think your gf might sleep even with a first bum she sees?
>>
>>56808412
if she wants to show her ass and titties to attract other males attention you are not the only one and she does not plan on making you the only one.
Its called not being a dumbass and getting played.
>>
>>56808395
>>56808195

how so?

She may be a future wife or the mother of your children. Its not autistic or insecure to want to preserve her modesty.

Why is it considered 'normal' to have some one strut around half naked provoking lust in strange men. Because its on a beach on not on the street?

That's retarded.
>>
>>56808440
This is why you're single. Have you ever wanted to go on vacation with your friends?

She shouldn't be allowed to? I really hope this is b8 and shitposting. If not I'm embarrassed for you.
>>
>>56808563
Do you seriously have no idea how fucking massive and diverse the US is?
>>
>>56808412
>weirdo puritans
God forbid we don't act like cherrypicking "liberal" european keks
>It all comes down to your confidence in your girlfriend
She's mine, no other man needs to see her like that.
>And if you don't even trust her wearing a fucking bikini you should break up or convert to the sandnigger religion and wrap her up like those retards do
People would get mad if a woman in Europe walked around without headcoverings a while ago, ankles were scandalous

You are a kekold

>"Mmm, ja baby! I love all these big horny bulls leering at your slutty body! Ist gut!"
>>
>>56808552

This desu
>>
>>56808412
dont try to blast the US your country is all muslim, no guns, men look like pussys and have no masculinity at all, and you wonder why your women choose foreigners over yall. lol
>>
>>56808586
This, some people are so fucking insecure its hilarious
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>56808638
Because liberals

Once upon a time white men would NEVER stand for immodest women
>>
>neckbeard: the thread
>>
>>56808506

No, she asked for permission to go. Its just her and her female friend. I can't go cuz' I got shit to do over the holiday.

Its not that I don't trust her. Its just that I don't know if I want her in a bikini. If I told her not to, she wouldn't do it. But I don't wanna seem like a dick either.

kek
>>
Anyone who prefers bikinis over swimsuits is a nigger.
>>
>>56807676
>being this insecure

Death is probably best for you
>>
>>56808750
Fedoras are as feminist as it gets

Have you EVER visited a CS classroom? Smarmy leftist virgin nerds everywhere.
>>
>>56808563
Ahahaha, oh you bongs and your bite-sized country.
>>
>>56807676
Its shit like this that i quit dating white girls OP and went to hispanics. white girls will value fun, and their friends opinions over you and your choices. theres no class, no morals, no common sense. They are just yolo sluts who want popularity
>>
>>56808878
>>56808702
>The Catholic Church is insecure
>>
>>56808794
>alcohol
>questionable friends
>revealing clothes
>you dont get an invite
wow you sure now how to pick em
>>
>>56808702
It makes my eyes bleed time to time...
>>
>>56807676
"Would you let your girlfriend..."

You know how we know you're Muslim? In eleite countries women don't have to get permission from Ahmed.
>>
>>56808935
>not wanting to stare at half naked women
Fucking pleb holy shit, if its your girl dressing like that then you not only get to oogle her you get her all for yourself, while beta keks can only watch
>>
>>56809083
why our countrys are falling apart and the women are all whores
>>
>>56808638

Look, women have an innate desire to feel sexy and wanted... it's not a sin. Women enjoy getting attention and often times have no intention of fucking Chads. I have a gf and I still like to go out and get mired by chicks that I have no intention of sleeping with, it's a nice non-serious ego boost, not a big deal. Sometimes my gf is there, sometimes she's not. We trust each other so it's not a problem.
>>
>>56809144
Women are whores naturally, and so are we its nothing fucking new
>>
>>56808563
When your country isn't a shitty island with nothing interesting on it is feasible.

The US equivalent is vacationing a state or two over.
>>
>>56807676
Yes. My wife enjoys wearing a bikini or a one piece and can pull off either.
>>
>>56809223
>Being a feminist on /pol/
>>
>>56807676
Ask yourself this lets say you lifted some got ripped and were looking good
You ask your gf if you can
>Go on a vacay with friends to a town with a beach
>Staying at a hotel with all the boys
>Gonna be at the beach in some zyzz style shorts

What do you think she would say...
>>
>>56809314
The fuck are you talking about tripcunt. Humans in general are fucking whores, this is seriously not a new development, not my fault your gf fucked tyrone while mine only takes my dick
>>
Swimsuit or bust, I don't date whores
>>
>>56809424
I beg to differ i know my gf is not a whore and i know not all women are. But you on the other hand just spoke up for yours when you said all women are you also spoke up for your loyalty and value when you sold out men for a bitch you pussy
>>
>>56808563
Don't be booty blasted just because your island is too small for anything to be much of a vacation
America is one of the largest nations on the planet, without using a plane you can't traverse the coasts in one day
>>
>>56809424
look at this nigga and laugh hes this beta hes dating a whore and has to try to drag down other men with him in his class and all other women to make up for his short comings. how pathetic.
>>
>>56807676
>she wants to wear a bikini on the beach. It seems problematic since everyone can see her private parts and lust after her.

Oh Mohammed, you're adorable.
You've never ever been to a beach.
>>
>>56809756
>vacation
>hes not invited
>with friends
>alcohol
>revealing clothes

I swear men are retarded.
>>
>>56809756
Funny. There are some really goat Med. beaches. Probably better than most American beaches.

They just aren't used to women attending or wearing anything revealing. Even in the water.
>>
>>56807995
>Forget girlfriend would you let your daughter wear one?

2015, anon. The question is, would you wear one?
>>
File: 2014-Bourbon-Burst-ES-3351.jpg (1 MB, 2530x3558) Image search: [Google]
2014-Bourbon-Burst-ES-3351.jpg
1 MB, 2530x3558
>>56807890
>If she wants a thong bikini break up with her.

Yup, it's on the checklist:

tattoos
piercing other than ears
selfie taker
follows celebrities on social media
on social media daily
thong bikini
implants
plastic surgery
skin-lightening
>>
>>56807995
Why should your girlfriend let you wear clothes or cologne that attracts female attention?

Honestly, if your girlfriend is such a whore that they take dick willy nilly from random dudes, either leave her or be a kek, your choice.
>>
>>56808563
Went on a vacation to Yellowstone last summer. It was pretty cool. Sorry your fucking island is the same all over.
>>
>>56809144
>implying muslim countries arent falling apart even when they keep their women in line
>>
File: dogsm.png (30 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
dogsm.png
30 KB, 150x150
>>56808563
>his entire country is smaller than your state
>>
i get the impression this isnt about conservative values or "women being whores" but rather insecurity from guys who think their woman would hook up with someone better the moment she gets attention from other males.
>>
File: wreck beach vancouver.jpg (48 KB, 320x450) Image search: [Google]
wreck beach vancouver.jpg
48 KB, 320x450
>>56808551
ever been to a clothing-optional beach, m8?
it is far from sexy.
clothing makes women sexier than nakedness, believe it.
>>
>>56807676
She'd be doing it for my stares, tard.
>>
>>56810620

So the same as every other thread on /pol/?
>>
I swear this is the most beta thread I've read on /pol/ since fuck knows when. I can smell OP's insecurity, not to mention most of the rest of you, from here.

Also, fun fact: Women don't dress for men, they dress for other women. If you haven't noticed that then you need to expand your social circle to include women you fucking autists.

The answer to this situation is that you alpha the fuck up, you say, "Sure, wear whatever you like, btw I'm going for lunch/coffee/whatever the fuck with *insert female name here" and you fucking go for lunch/coffee/whatever the fuck with *insert female name here* because you're alpha, you have plenty of women around you, you don't give a fuck if one or two stray. If she cheats. that's her loss, not yours and your behavior needs to communicate this to her.

The moment you start thinking "I wouldn't let her..." is the moment she cottons on that you need her more than she needs you and if you can't communicate your values without trying to control her then you need to be less of an autist.

Here endeth the lesson.
>>
>>56810720
pretty much, though im not sure if their conservative views typically stem from insecurity
>>
>>56810885
meant to reply to >>56810747
>>
>>56807823
What if she is going with family
>>
File: 41.jpg (46 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
46 KB, 275x275
>>56808563
>>going on vacation in your own country

kek
We don't all come from tiny countries.
We could fit 41 United Kingdoms into Canada, and only a few less would fit into our southern bro, the USA.
>>
>>56810804
>because you're alpha, you have plenty of women around you, you don't give a fuck if one or two stray.

*cringe*
>>
>>56808563
when all you have is rain and muslims it's not surprising you don't want to vacation in your own country
>>
>>56807676
Of course. If we're going for a swim, or getting ourselves a tan, then why the fuck not?
>>
>>56807823
>chad

STFU cvuck, I'm not chad and I've fucked women women abroad.

>implying looks are important in men as they are women
>>
File: burkini-lodozo.com.jpg (52 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
burkini-lodozo.com.jpg
52 KB, 460x288
There are, alternatives...
>>
I wouldn't care. If I was so dubious and jealous in the first place what would be the point of having a girlfriend? She's not an object to control and possess.
>>
>>56811435
ive seen women wear these when i went to a lake during summer. they were also always accompanied by a man whod watch them.
>>
>>56807676

Fuck off Mohammed. Peddle your shit back in your own dirty sandnigger country.
>>
File: 1441848500291.jpg (79 KB, 538x718) Image search: [Google]
1441848500291.jpg
79 KB, 538x718
>>56811435

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
>>
>>56811569

Women are accompanied by men who watch them, end of. If there are women there's some beta orbiter hanging around hoping to impress them.
>>
>>56809564
>>56809701
Lol nice samefag
Just kill yourself tripfaggot
>>
>>56812256
yeah but these women arent allowed to leave the house without a male family member in the first place, especially not if theyre going swimming.
>>
>>56811544

>not an object to control and possess

Yeah, just let her do whatever she wants.

Women need boundaries otherwise, they're like lemmings. They'll literally run off a cliff.

stop being a kek
>>
>>56811290

Yeah, this is pretty much it. She's from the Uk and never tan so she finally wants to be able to tan.

Her friend doesn't even drink. I think it'll be ok. I'll allow her to wear one.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.