[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain the cognitive dissonance behind transgenderism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Can someone explain the cognitive dissonance behind transgenderism?

"Men and women are equal!"

>But they have different brains!

"Gender and Sex are completely different!"

>But I was born into the wrong body

"Gender is a social construct!"

>But my outward appearance must match my identified gender

"Gender binaries are oppressive!"

>So let me just adopt the mannerisms/behaviour and appearance of the opposite gender in order to feel comfortable with myself and prove that we are all equal

Are trannies this delusional?
>>
File: iamge.png (108 KB, 237x293) Image search: [Google]
iamge.png
108 KB, 237x293
>Are trannies this delusional

yes
>>
>>56807277
Deconstruction is all about spreading confusion and anxiety under the guise of "critical analysis." It does not have to be logically consistent.
>>
>>56807277
Yes, they're literally mentally deranged.
>>
>>56807335
Why are you posting that pic in every single fucking thread? Do you like rick and morty? Because you alone are making me hate that fucking show you piece of shit.
>>
>>56807277
No, individuals rarely are like that. But the left as a whole can aceppt contradictions for the cause. The right on the other hand fight all the time about fedoras, eternal anglo, joos, muh paganism, muh christ like rabid dogd
>>
>>56807277
B E R S O N A L I T Y
O
R
D I S O R D E R
E
R
L
I
N
E
>>
File: 0630-caitlyn-inset2-2.jpg (187 KB, 610x840) Image search: [Google]
0630-caitlyn-inset2-2.jpg
187 KB, 610x840
Trannies get so triggered if you tell them that their transitioning would be pointless and vain if gender binaries didn't exist.

>throw their sjw bs back in their faces
>>
>trannies
>delusional
You don't say
>>
>>56807277
>mentally ill people don't make any sense

No shit
>>
They're following the "progressive" rhethoric, which when stripped of all doublespeak boils down to - /everything i like and want to do is good and everyone must go out of their way to make me feel good, no matter how obviously disagreeable my behaviour or stance may be, or else the state will get them in line/

Pushing the negative, classic Saul Alinsky tactic.

This is not random, it's all part of the gameplan.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.