[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are males viewed as Disposable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Dead_soldier_American.jpg (92 KB, 538x354) Image search: [Google]
Dead_soldier_American.jpg
92 KB, 538x354
Why are males viewed as Disposable?
>>
File: image.png (108 KB, 237x293) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108 KB, 237x293
>>56805473
Because we need women to repopulate.
>>
>>56805634
post that picture one more time britkek
>>
>>56805473
male could simultaneously impregnate numerous females when the opposite is impossible
>>
>>56805676
>>
One or two males could have children with dozens upon dozens of women at the same time.

The same could not be done in reverse.
>>
because we're the only ones dumb enough to go and die for other people. we really can't blame any one else on this one.
>>
>>56805634
This. If a society lost, say, 10 percent of it's male population, that would of course be a huge tragedy and hardship, but it wouldn't be the end of the society. However, it would be very difficult to recover from the loss of 10% female population, because the next generation would almost necessarily be considerably smaller. In theory, one man could impregnate a dozen women a day, but a woman can only produce one child a year tops.
>>
Because we are.
>>
>>56805473
Because women and children are even more disposable than men, which is why we send disposable men to protect them. Once those men are killed the winner has a cakewalk through the women and children because they're so disposable they can't even fight for themselves.
>>
File: bread-sesame-vienna.jpg (51 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
bread-sesame-vienna.jpg
51 KB, 400x225
>>56805473

Women have eggs, so they can produce more humans.

Men have sperm, so they need fertile women and that takes more time. Men can't reproduce without a woman's eggs.
>>
>>56805715
Yup.
>>
>>56805473
Because most of them are total keks
>>
>>56805959
you are the literal cancer of western society and also the reason why the world went to shit after the men died in WWII and left the pathetic objectors and weaklings.
>>
>>56805634
You've posted this image atleast 20 times already. Please stop.
>>
>>56805473
it's funny to hear this from a brasilian
>>
Don't ask me, if I were in charge I'd have the women doing stuff like sniping, flying the fighter jets and shit but the men definitely go on the front lines. Why? They're easier to convince that there's any good reason to be there. They are as desperate for purpose as dogs.

That's not to say the accomplished ones would still be able to go far and neither sex would have to deal with any glass ceilings.
>>
>>56805473

Because it only takes a man 30 seconds to create a baby, while it takes a woman nine months. The biological difference alone allows one man to impregnate far more women than women can be impregnated by men, even if they stayed fertile throughout a 100 year lifespan.
>>
>>56806660
>wanting womeb to cover you as snipers
>wanting women to be the one in charge of protecting and controlling the skies when they can barely drive cars

Dear god i hope you're never in charge.
>>
>>56805473
Because the 1% values money over human life
>>
>>56805473
A single man can produce enough sperms to impregnate millions of women, provided we used them all even the completely useless ones that are barely able to survive and move. Of course the next generations would be quite fucked up because they all had the same progenitor father.
>>
>>56806911
The same dynamic applies to small, intelligent beta men who aren't good for 1 on 1 combat. Just give them a huge, dangerous toy and they will make better use of it than any other typical soldier.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.