[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck White America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Fuck everybody who celebrates Thanksgiving.
The only thing I want to be thankful for is your mom because I have that bitch everyday of the year.

I'll be thankful the day France, The United States, and the United Kingdom finally let go of their power over the world. I hope white people understand they're the reason the world is being destroyed. However, I don't blame you since you are the weakest species of human there is. You guys die from everything natural, but have to create other sickness to kill the stronger and better colored people.
>>
>>56804871
I hope you enjoy those beads :^)
>>
>>56804871
lol drunk prairie niggers
>>
>>56804871
>You guys die from everything natural
>Dies from smallpox
kek
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 259x236) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 259x236
>>56804871
> worst species of human
The untied kingdom didn't do anything bad to native Americans, natives even joined the British army duing the revolutionary war!
>>
>>56805066
To start, your mom died from choking on my dick. And your dad died from being a homosexual, aids infested bastard.
As far as the small pox is concerned, your stupid worthless race brought it to us. We never had issues before your digusting race brought them all over the world. You guys are so nasty, even the dirties animals followed you. From rats that carry sicknesses to the most infesting roaches in the world. You guys are the reason this world isn't pure anymore.
>>
File: 2848555.jpg (87 KB, 598x600) Image search: [Google]
2848555.jpg
87 KB, 598x600
>>56805364
happy thanksgiving chief
>>
>>56805184
I am not soley talking about the Native Americans, I'm talking about all colored people around the world. The U.K. fighting over control for Syria's resources and demographic has been the reason why people are constantly dying. Creating worthless groups of terrorism supported by the three coutnries mentioned. And they make it look like the citizens are the bad people when it is your influence over the terrorist that continuallyrampage the country.
>>
>>56805527
I'll give you credit for that one. Nice job.
>>
>>56805656
thanks now get back to your gin you filthy eskimo
>>
Keep on drinking that Thunderbird and beating your family!
>>
>>56804871
Drunk Prairie nigger shitposting

Topkek
>>
>>56804871
OP
>>
>>56805003
>>56805066

It's clearly not unmixed Native Americans in that picture, looks more black than anything.

>American pattern recognition skills
>>
sage, hide, report
faggots
>>
>>56805364
Ad hominem for days.
>>
>>56806449
the fuck do you know about teepee niggers finland gtfo
>>
>>56806708

They don't have curly hair. Some of those faces look a bit off too.
>>
>>56807009
WE WUZ INJUNS
>>
>>56805364
Come on bro, it's 2015
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.