[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it the west's morale obligation to bring civilization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1393539919771.jpg (160 KB, 784x533) Image search: [Google]
1393539919771.jpg
160 KB, 784x533
Is it the west's morale obligation to bring civilization to the rest of the world?
>>
>>56804696
No. We gave them a chance with colonization, they told us to fuck off. Let them eat cake.
>>
>>56804696
I think you mean sophistication. If we had our own country, we could. But some jewqueers don't want us to have a good society and instead try to add more weight to our side instead of helping us take weight off the other side.
>>
>>56804696
No. It's our obligation to keep the rest of the world out of civilization.
>>
correction: countries* didn't see you were from Fagnada
>>
>>56804696
Objectively, no. Natural selection must always take precedence. Human rights that imply right to comfort are social constructs designed to bring monotheist ideals to a world that doesn't want them, under the guise of secularism and charity. It's only weapon is to promise an unsustainable life of growth to the absolute lowest common denominator
>>
>>56804696
We tried bringing civilization to them but every group of person would rather bring themselves to civilization instead. Then just like the downfall of Rome, uncivilized people can't handle living in civilization so they have to destroy it.
>>
>>56804696
nope

its our moral obligation to allow people to question moral obligations
>>
>>56806730

>invade a nation and throw their people into chaos through disease, enslavement, and war
>subjugate them for a couple hundred years before you finally get bored/financially-strapped/a hint of conscience, and leave them be
>be surprised that they don't keep the fragile corrupt economic and government system you've left behind
>declare it's because they hate civilization

Par for the course for an ignoramus.
>>
>>56804696
I don't think you know what morale means.
>>
>>56806199
uh, they're colonizing you now
>>
>>56807596
ofc i do

If you neighbor is beating and raping his wife and children, are you obligated to stop him? What if he is halfway around the world in the middle east and instead of one man its an entire nation of savages.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.