[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH MTV LIBERAL AGENDA BULLSHIT!!! http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1448418452779.jpg (29 KB, 589x586) Image search: [Google]
1448418452779.jpg
29 KB, 589x586
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH MTV LIBERAL AGENDA BULLSHIT!!!
https://youtu.be/uFfREh7G3ck

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>56804691
That's a cool tattoo
>>
>>56804691
I don't know, its not WRONG per say, is it?
>>
>>56804691
The purpose of undermining the myths of a society is to destabilize it. The reason to do that is to install a communist government.
>>
File: changeling.jpg (84 KB, 643x482) Image search: [Google]
changeling.jpg
84 KB, 643x482
>>56804691
MTV has always been on the left, early on it was a 'free speech' thing against censorship, then it graduated into mainstream liberalism, but now it's gotten into sjw-ism. It's a natural progression. Also, is there anyone alive who doesn't know about the pilgrims being asshole puritan religious fanatics?
>>
>>56804691
But why are they all black? Politically correct is now just without the whites!?
>>
>he knew about this video
>he was probably subscribed or watches MTV

your part of the problem m8t.
>>
Mtv: Don't celebrate anything white peoe you are all bad every holiday you should cry in a corner depressed because of your forefathers actions but black history month is cool we Wuz quenz and kungs and we never do nothing wrong.

What a bunch of flaming Liberal faggot s are working for Mtv.
>>
How come no one ever talks about the huns and their takerover of lands?
>>
>>56807442
I watched their last holiday liberal crap so I was curious if they were going to strike again and they fucking did
>>
>>56804691
At least they mentioned Lincoln making it a national holiday.
Still though, fuck uppity dindus
>>
>>56804691
They have been this way for a while. They even do the "we waz kingz" shit. You know I'm starting to think we don't have a nigger problem, we have a leftist problem.
>>
>>56804691
>Watching MTV
>Ever
>>
>>56808028
Well to be fair Mtv wasn't that bad in the 90s. Waking up at 6am to go to 6th grade nice rock n roll music videos in the morning made me feel pretty good.
>>
>the only reason the puritans celebrated thanksgiving was to celebrate the massacre

mfw people actually believe this
>>
>>56807818
We have a Marxist problem. It's a two-step process. 1. Destabilize and remove the current system. 2. Replace it with a new system.
>>
File: 1355289769377.jpg (30 KB, 519x391) Image search: [Google]
1355289769377.jpg
30 KB, 519x391
>>56804691
seriously fuck off, CANT I HAVE JUST ONE QUIET, NICE THANKSGIVING WITH MY FAMILY WITHOUT GUILTY LIBERALS SHITTING ALL OVER IT???

If someone acted like that at our dinner table, my dad would kick their ass out the door.

Its supposed to be a family dinner where we get together for good food, drink and laughter, not an outlet for your fucking political views because you want everyone to feel guilt over shit that happened 300 years ago.
>>
Not even going to watch it. The thing about revisionist history is that even though it may make a fuss when it is first presented, in the long run it is always debunked and future generations learn about how retarded those people were.

So fear not, /pol/, in 100 years kids will be taught about the stupid "Social Justice Movement" and it will be equated with Nazi book burnings
>>
>>56809565
>shit that happened 300 years ago.
Libs need to stop living in the past.
>>
And now for the truth from Based Ben:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNL-cpbGygg
>>
>>56804691

i don't really care if they do this and can back it up, just remember that left winger movements werent so pure either - are you collecting these stories yourselfs, /pol/arizers??
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.