[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the Armenian Genocide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: mxrfg[1].jpg (18 KB, 300x267) Image search: [Google]
mxrfg[1].jpg
18 KB, 300x267
What actually happened and were the Ottomans in the wrong, or were the Armenians pests?
>>
Link video of turks mentioning 4chan on recent shooting.
>>
>>56804469
>Young Cucкs picture
No
>>
>>56804469

You know how Muslims are, they haven't changed in 1400 years. Do you REALLY need to be redpilled on Islam and the fucking Ottomans?
>>
I believe that before Armenians rebelled the Ottomans were extremely anxious. They had already lost the Balkans and Greece to nationalists, while they thought they were loyal to the Ottoman empire. Then WW1 happened and Turkey was getting its shit pushed in by Russia. The Armenians took advantage of Turkey's declining power and rebelled as well. The Turks took this as treachery. The Armenians were however quickly subdued by loyal tribes in the east.

I think the Ottomans were too delusional in their thinking that its subdued territories would remain loyal to them.
>>
>>56804469
Who cares? The victims were Christians. They deserve it, like all religious groups.
>>
>>56805264

Disagree.

Even as an atheist I acknowledge the importance of religious conviction on part of Christianity.

If not for it, Islam would have taken the world, anybody who wouldn't accept it would be killed well up to today.
>>
File: 1404922606412.jpg (294 KB, 860x536) Image search: [Google]
1404922606412.jpg
294 KB, 860x536
>>56804469
>>
I'm pretty lib myself but I just want to punch this guys face in for some reason.

every. single. goddamn. time.
>>
Ottoman empire was falling apart, Turks got worried about their subject ethnicities seeking independence, so they preemptively killed a bunch of Armenians/Greeks.

There's not a whole lot to it. It's the first "modern" genocide and one of (if not the) most documented.
>>
>>56804469
tl;dr

Turks were killing Serbs, an Armenian guy named Andranik gathered a voluntary army and went on a crusade. Turks got butthurt and killed a million Armenian women, children and elderly while they were absent.
>>
Wait, isn't that chick on his show Armenian?
>>
>>56807264

yes

https://twitter.com/AnaKasparian/status/327063316180635649
>>
>>56804469
BASTE KEBAB
>>
Armenian genocide is their whole identity.
Fun fact: It never happened.

>>56805097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umuPN6jdE0E

Poles still live there.
Armenian structure was simply too archiac and dependant on the decisions of a patriarch.
>>
>>56805264
this.
>>
>>56808209
>germany denying genocides
what else is new
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.