[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dump the Trump!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 384x384
DUMP THE TRUMP!

Do not vote for a fascist who will eventually destroy America and the American dream

America is great because of its people
Muslims, latinos and blacks make America ALREADY GREAT!

Racial diversity make America Great.DO NOT LET A WHITE SUPREMACIST TELL YOU OTHERWISE!!!!

WE ALL MAKE AMERICA GREAT!!!
DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM OF SPEACH MAKE AMERICA GREAT!

Don't be xenophobic, WE'RE ALL IMMUGRANTS!

DIVERSITY OF LANGUAGE MAKE AMERICA GREAT!

>I am American !
>Yo soy Americano !
>انا امر
>>
File: 1447301732127.png (89 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
1447301732127.png
89 KB, 406x406
>>
File: 1447431679132.png (23 KB, 741x649) Image search: [Google]
1447431679132.png
23 KB, 741x649
fug :DD
>>
>>56804357
you forgot your proxy Juan
>>
>>56804357
Is the wall finished yet?
>>
>>56804357
Build wall, Paco
>>
>>56804357

Build the wall for us, shill.
>>
>>56804357
you can talk about diversity when you welcome all the central american trash into your country and not just push them past your country into ours
>>
>>56804357
>Muslims, latinos and blacks make America ALREADY GREAT!
All those make America shit. Fucking get shot at the border or starve to death.
>>
>>56804357
i see you are trying to make a legit point look bad by strawmanning or whatever it's called. Trump very well can ruin what America is about: Freedom. And once freedom is taken away, it will never be taken back without force.
>>
>>56804357
Stfu beaner America's tired of your bullshit
>>
>>56804357
The Blue pillers are out in full force this Thanksgiving.
>>
>>56804357
Build wall.
>>
>>56804357
You can come to America but we got to know that you are. Trump does agree with that. Closed borders doesn't mean no immigration.

>Freedom of Speech
>Dont be xenophobic at all
CHOOSE ONE

And do you know what's happening in Europe already because of the immigration. One thing is rape is increasing, and another thing is that terror attacks have more of a chance of happening.

People can migrate to one place to another, but they have to integrate into our culture.
>>
>>56806401

Not before I move there I'm on a sinking ship.

I can handle Mexicans but I can't handle liberals and blacks they can all just circlejerk together and drive society into the ground I don't care anymore. I could also live like a king in Colima which is really nice.
>>
>>56804357
This is b8
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.