[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Sinead? I like her parody songs but her relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1253x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1253x708
Opinions on Sinead?

I like her parody songs but her relationship with Andre Anglin is embarrassing along with her meth addiction and time in a school for troubled girls.

I don't particularly mind or care for her flat earth stuff.
>>
who dat? she cute nigga
>>
>>56804101
A neo nazi girl who rages at men for not defending her but makes good shiksa goddess parodies.
>>
>>56804221
Link?
>>
>>56804276
http://youtu.be/TbTQTg7IzZM
>>
>>56804046
>Opinions on Sinead?
Irish descended compulsive complainer
Linked with all the Renegade contrarians
Anti-Trump
Where can I read about AA relationship?
>>
>>56804046
>2015 believes in flat earth
Bad actress, Troll, shill or lunatic?
>>
>>56804826
Neo Nazi Sinhead McCarthy got into a fight at a local Walmart with her boyfriend/meth dealer Andre Anglin, who runs the Tabloid the Daily stormer. Andre Anglin was trying to borrow money from her to pay the city of Cincinnati so he could get his car back from parking it front of the Cincinnati library in an attempt to prevent the niggas from reading a book.

Andre Anglin told her that she "ain't shit" But a leach for not lending him 1000 dollars. She said she could find another meth dealer at the snap of a finger.

This argument took place in the culinary section of Walmart. Andre Anglin lunged at her to get her credit card. Andre Anglin being only an inch taller than her, He is 5'2, got hit with an iron skillet she took of the shelves. She then proceeded to beat the Angler Fish to death with an Iron skillet.

Police in Cincinnati are not interested in prosecuting her due to the charges being dropped because of Andre Anglins control over her with crystal meth. Sinead bragged about it to Kai Murros when he came to visit her in her section 8 housing. Kai Murros tried to help her overcome her meth addiction. He told her that she can't prove the flat earth theory and that her meth addiction influenced her. She snapped at him calling all the attempts to defame meth Jewish mind control.
>>
File: laughing sluts.png (389 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
laughing sluts.png
389 KB, 449x401
>>56804046
>flat earth
>>
>>56804910
This copy/pasta is pathetic
>>
>>56804889
Bad actress & shill
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.