[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian Kid Says... (1/2)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: A Kid Seeking Guidance.png (85 KB, 1533x631) Image search: [Google]
A Kid Seeking Guidance.png
85 KB, 1533x631
Did Whites And Canines Go Through Parallel Evolution?

Okay, I have had this theory for a long time. My theory is that whoever domesticated the dog from the wolf selected for human features and behavior during the breeding process. Naturally, a person breeding the wolf would judge “human” characteristics based on his own features and that of his race rather than an exotic one. So whoever selected artifically the path of evolution the wolf was to take as it transitioned into the dog would select for offspring that looked like him.

White people were the first to and the longest to guide the wolf through the artifical selection process. Wolves were first domesticated into dog breeds in Razmonichya Cave, Siberia 36,000 YBP by proto-Caucasoid settlers (with a Europoid skull shape). These dog breeds were not the predecessor to modern ones, however craniomorphological 3D reconstruction has shown traits on the dogs similar to its domesticators.

The modern dog can trace its ancestors 14,000-16,000 YBP near a site in Crimea. Modern White Caucasoids have existed since 15,000 YBP, so it makes sense that the modern dog appeared at the same time as the modern White (though proto-Whites in the form of early Caucasoids have existed long before then.)

It is interesting to note that the modern dog (Canis lupis familiaris) has many similar traits they share with Europeans. For example, their dolichocephalic cranial index, their elongated jaws, their keen sense of smell, their diversity in hair and eye color, their anoramic eye sockets, as opposed to the panoramic ones found in Mongoloids and Negroids. Also their heavy body hair (fur).

However, the ancestor of dogs; wolves, also have all these characteristics. From this I concluded that it was not Whites who caused these traits to appear in dogs, it was dogs who caused these traits to appear in Whites.
>>
(2/2)

There are too many coincedential phenotypical traits to ignore. Of course humans still domesticated the dog, and not vice versa. I am in no way implying that dogs created humans. However, wouldn't it make sense that while dogs picked up on the behavioural traits of humans, humans picked up on the phenotypical traits of dogs?

Think about it. We humans do not care if dogs look like us or not, we still love them nontheless. But dogs do care if its owner looks like it or not. For example, all of us here have heard the numerous stories about dogs who will act subservile and welcoming to a White kid that tries to approach it, yet will bark furiously when a black negro tries to even come near. Furthermore, dogs constantly rescue White children and it is always on the news. Very rarely will a dog save a negro spawn from drowning or burning.

Dogs absolutely do care about the looks of its human partner. This could also explain why blacks are always saying Whites smell like wet dogs. Maybe Whites evolved their distinctive smell to gentrify to doggie olfactory systems, as to make them more acceptable to dogs.

At the same time, dogs evolved to behaviourally mimic Whites. For example, dogs will risk their lives to save people, bravely face an intruder much bigger than it, or obey and listen to its owner very carefully. While Asians are good at listening, we are not very brave, and Negros have none of the above traits. Only Whites display all traits listed above.

Now some dogs may not be dolichocephalic or look like Whites, but not all dog breeds were domesticated by Whites. The brachycephalic shi zhu for example.

What are your theories on this?
>>
>>56801718
>muh dog exceptionalism!
Daily reminder: Dogs are just wolves you bring into your home. Dogs attack and kill more people per year than any other animal except Bees. They're not your fucking friend. They're a dangerous, aggressive predator. I realize dogfags think they're big peepee, strong, predators too, but you're not. You're a mostly herbivorous ape. You're not a wolf and wolves aren't your friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1051x1416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1051x1416
Gooks eat dogs.
>>
>>56801960

Muslim detected.
>>
>>56801718

That is actually an interesting theory, especially the part about how dogs care about human looks. My dog is one of the types that absolutely hates niggers, and there isn't really a reasonable explanation for it.
>>
File: 1448022914714.jpg (462 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1448022914714.jpg
462 KB, 1000x1400
>>56801960

Achmed, please.
>>
>>56801960
but I can control him! that makes me the alpha right?

>s-sorry dear sure i'll sleep on the couch tonight.
>>
>>56801718
Negroids don't have small eyes. Fake.
>>
>>56802260
Nope. Just a realist. Getting tired of this bullshit "DOGS EVOLVED WITH US!! THE CHINESE ARE EVIL BECAUSE THEY EAT DOGS (but ignore the animals we eat like pigs which are probably more intelligent because they're just "meat" animals)". Hypocrisy gets really fucking old really fucking fast.

>>56802420
I like Boar actually. They're neat animals.
>>
>>56801960
>Dogs attack and kill more people per year than any other animal except Bees
Wrong. Humans kill more people per year than any other animal. Does that mean I can't have human friends? Your logic is flawed. We evolved with dogs. Humans and dogs get along quite well because of this.
>>
>>56801718
So that's why dogs hate niggers.
>>
>>56801960
Ahmed don't you have a 14 year old to rape?
>>
>>56802570
If you read the subject line in OP and the
>While Asians are good at listening, we are not very brave

You'll note the guy in the pic is Asian.
>>
Why is this a question? Of course dogs and humans evolved together, it's why they're a domestic animal.
What a waste of time when you can look this up in a book.
>>
>>56802347
>there isn't really a reasonable explanation for it.
A dog's instinct warns it about dangerous beasts
>>
File: Man's best fail.gif (2 MB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
Man's best fail.gif
2 MB, 400x290
>>56802347
All dogs hate niggers. Probably for the same reason that African honeybees hate dark objects. Niggers are a fucking plague worse than even Whites.

>>56802573
>Wrong. Humans kill more people per year than any other animal.
Oh boy! You fucking sure showed me! Outside of humans, obviously you retard. And yeah, that only proves that humans are shit too.

>We evolved with dogs
We evolved with all kinds of animals.

>Humans and dogs get along quite well because of this.
Yeah, except when they're eating your children's fucking faces off.

>>56802652
>LOOK MOM! I'M SAYING AHMED ON 4CHAN!

>>56802688
Don't care. Whites use this flawed argument more than anyone.
>>
>>56802735
Nevermind I didn't realise this chink thinks that the dog caused traits to appear in humans. What a nutcase.
He has no understanding of evolution.
>>
>>56802795
Everything can be tamed with proper intelligence.

People keep fucking bears as pets.

Of course if you have to "respect the feelings of a beast" and let it wreck shit, you can never tame it.

Whip and carrot motherfuckers.
>>
>>56802795
>Outside of humans, obviously you retard.
>moving the goalposts

>We evolved with all kinds of animals
So what? How does that change what I said?

>Yeah, except when they're eating your children's fucking faces off.
muh hyperbole. I guess I should keep my children away from other people their entire lives too because there's a chance other people can be dangerous.
>>
File: belgian-sheepdogs-2.jpg (303 KB, 1088x815) Image search: [Google]
belgian-sheepdogs-2.jpg
303 KB, 1088x815
>>56802795
You're talking about bully breeds. The niggers of dogs.

Majestic white breeds can easily be dominated and trained very well.
>>
>>56801718
holy shit, this actually makes a lot of sense. explains why asians love flat-faced dogs too.
>>
>>56803264
>he doesn't know whites created every single bully breed
>he probably thinks a APBT is the same thing as a staffy

why do uneducated people talk the loudest on the subjects they know nothing about?
>>
>>56802988
>Everything can be tamed with proper intelligence.
except niggers and muslims
>>
Does this explain why malamutes and siberian huskies are loved by Inuits eskimos, and native americans?
>>
>>56803589
they diverged from gooks a long time ago. thankfully they dropped their dog hating ways thousands of years ago.
>>
>>56802988
That isn't the argument though, is it? People keep harping on how "unethical" and "wrong" it is for Asians to eat dogs, while none of the people ever making this argument are vegetarians. It's special pleading for dogs and then hypocrisy heaped up on top. It's totally arbitrary.

>>56803264
>You're talking about bully breeds. The niggers of dogs.
All dogs are like this. Labradors have attacked humans also. More aggressive breeds obviously attack more people, but a wolf is a fucking wolf.

>>56803264
>Majestic
There's that word again. Plebs only ever call aggressive predators majestic? Why is that? Lions, Eagles, Wolves. But never Whales or Elephants, Rhinos or Giraffes. If any animal can be said to be rulers of their areas, it's those animals. An Elephant will smash a lion like it's pudding. Wolves literally have an entire society based around abusing one another. They're not good animals. They're shit.

>>56803664
Why haven't you dropped your cattle, pig and chicken hating ways?
>>
>>56803761
>Why haven't you dropped your cattle, pig and chicken hating ways?

i love animals. i don't know what you're talking about. the only animal i hate is spiders
>>
>>56803501
Give me a large enough cage and an army with cattle prods I'll make them pray towards the white house instead of mecca.
>>
>>56802347
Mine too. He's a Heinz 57 mutt that looks mostly like a golden retriever and a border collie. Hates niggers except one, but was cautious of him at first.
>>
>>56801996
I would eat and rape her.
>>
>>56804316
In what order, my fine undocumented friend?
>>
>>56803449
Of course I know this. White people have made most dogs.

However, bully breeds look like niggers (ugly), and have aggressive nigger traits.

You're probably defending them because you own one, you dirty Puerto Rican, nigger-lover.
>>
>>56803761
Labradors and retrievers are also shit-tier nigger dogs.
>>
>>56801718
>it was dogs who caused these traits to appear in Whites

https://youtu.be/GRWbIoIR04c
>>
>>56802347
>>56802637
>>56802795

No. It's because dogs can tell when their owners feel that there's a threat. They have learned to associate your feelings of fear with blacks.

I can count on hand how many dogs would get upset with me, and it's always some dorky looking white dude.
>>
>>56802795
Fuck off
>>
>>56804686
i'm defending them because they're dogs you dog hating gook.

just because you and niggers can't control pits, doesn't mean they are bad dogs. you "people" are just bad owners
>>
>>56805121
Bully breeds and shitty chinese toy breeds are legitimately the dumbest, most aggressive, and hardest to train dogs. BTW, this comes from someone who trains dogs in agility. Y'know real dogs with some intellect an the ability to be trained and controlled by the twitch of a muscle.

Working dogs are caucasian dogs.

Fighting dogs are nigger dogs.
>>
>>56801718
>>56801765

The domestication of animals as livestock and beasts of burden and labor and its relation to the evolution of civilization sounds related. Isn't this an already existing theory?
>>
>>56804316

>looks at flag

Checks out
>>
>>56805287
most bully breeds are working breeds you retard. i've owned many dogs in my life and APBT are my second favorite right next to GSD's. none of my pits have ever attacked anyone or other animals, they're also extremely nice/social and pretty smart(obviously not as smart as my gsd's, but very smart none the less). pits are just really good at whatever you train them to do. when niggers get a hold of them they abuse them and train them to be mean aggressive. they aren't naturally like that
>>
File: skullspecies.jpg (81 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
skullspecies.jpg
81 KB, 478x478
most breeds have the temperament of human children, gooks don't understand this. They were bred whites to trust us and love us. Imagine putting children in cages, shoulder to shoulder and making them watch other children get thrown into cauldrons of boiling water screaming bloody murder. Cows are a great example of domestication for dinner. If they had 100% freedom they'd just wander around, eat grass and fuck. I don't agree with factory farms and i wish bacon tasted worse. The thing that drives me mad is gooks concretely unable to perceive the suffering of other sentient life. They just straight up can't into empathy. Under-developed frontal lobes is my best guess.
>>
File: 1383711914865.jpg (95 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
1383711914865.jpg
95 KB, 314x314
>>56801960
Maybe more dogs attack people because dogs are the single most prolific animal in human daily life.

Might as well say there's more traffic accidents when you have more cars.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.