[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard Trump m-m-m-ah...m-m-m-mahha-a-a-a...m-m- m-mocked the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: jimmy.jpg (90 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
jimmy.jpg
90 KB, 960x540
I heard Trump m-m-m-ah...m-m-m-mahha-a-a-a...m-m-m-mocked the crippled yesterday. Is this true?
>>
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 1627x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 1627x2048
>>56801191
Well y-y-heeuuugh-eah h-h-he d-di-d-du-id
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 400x400
>>
>>56801191
Yes. Trump is too unintelligent to understand that there is a difference between being politically incorrect and being an asshole. Trump is like the schoolyard bully who thinks he's the toughest kid on the playground because he has an inflated ego and has never been challenged. Someone needs to beat the shit out of this guy.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/11/26/trump-blasted-mocking-disabled-reporter/76409418/
>>
>>56801191
Yeah, but it shows his brilliance. Now people are talking about the guy who wrote a story that backs up his cheering muslims on 9/11 claim.
>>
>>56801402
The article does not support Trumps claim. Trump said that he saw thousands of Arabs celebrating in the streets. The article says that a few dozen people celebrated on rooftops.
>>
>>56801512
Honestly, it doesn't have. This is just like when Trump tweeted that black crime infographic, and it forced outlets like CNN to come out and say "HURR BLACKS ONLY COMMIT 90% OF THEIR MURDERS, S-STUPID TRUMP"
>>
>>56801191
he believes only true cripps are born cripps
>>
Jews did 9/11
>>
>>56801354
It's called freedom of speech you fucking pussy. I bet you vote democrat, fucking stupid fruitcake.
>>
>>56801354
Aw, butt hurt liberal.
Go prep the bull sub human piece of shit.
>>
>do impersonation of person without kid gloves because you care about their ideas and not about their disability
>this is bad because these people have fragile baby egos

Liberal morons will be butthurt about it because they see anyone with a 'disability' as 'lesser' and therefore you should never point out the obvious.

Same with their view on blacks and women, they're lesser people in their eyes so they have to be treated like children because ironically liberals don't consider them adults (which honestly they almost never are)

That's why liberals support shit like 'safe spaces' because they know, even if they don't say so, that these people can't handle themselves like adults.

Who's really the monster then? The one who pretends disabled people aren't disabled or the one who doesn't let it define their character.

Ultimately that's the real question and the answer ad populum appears to be that regarding people as they are is offensive.

World is a dumb place, and the people who fancy themselves above it just prove that point even further.
>>
File: awariscoming.png (896 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
awariscoming.png
896 KB, 1920x1080
>>56801191
>>
File: 1448254866722.jpg (70 KB, 474x720) Image search: [Google]
1448254866722.jpg
70 KB, 474x720
>>56801354
fuck off

see pic related(You)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.