[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're white, you're to blame.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: asdf.png (78 KB, 493x1046) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
78 KB, 493x1046
If you're white, you're to blame.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 976x549
>>56801011
SEIG FUCKING HEIL!
>>
>>56801135
> 2 chubby reenacters
stay classy brits
>>
File: image.jpg (574 KB, 900x2630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
574 KB, 900x2630
>90%
>>
They seemed to forget the part where the angry mob chased and beat a pair of guys for recording people.

Is it illegal to record people in public in the USA?
>>
>>56801011
Had to stop reading after i saw in 2015. Its the current year and we're still doing the current year thing? Come on its 2015 for christ sakes.
>>
>>56801011
even Leddit is seeing through this bullshit, you guys lost, sorry
>>
>>56801011
not even 'white' supremacists

niggers are dumb.
>>
File: rYwSFZg.jpg (47 KB, 460x385) Image search: [Google]
rYwSFZg.jpg
47 KB, 460x385
>>56801011

>mob of howling niggers assaults people and gets shot for it

How much do you guys want to bet that the guy in OP's pic lives in a nice white suburb?
>>
>>56801175
>George Soros
>white
>>
>>56801299
My brother is a redditor, we were talking about black lives matter last night and he kept saying how its a legitimate movement. I asked what he thought of any of the killings that happened and he was pretty much full on anti cop despite the people being shot are criminals. He basically thinks cops shouldn't be allowed to chase after criminals or try to stop them and just find them later.

He also had no idea about the mizzou or yale issues or many of the other popular stories (im guessing reddit censors them or they have no serious discussions on them) and when i asked him what the protestors would do if the government came out and said "black lives matter, we'll give you whatever demands you want to stop protesting, anything" he had no idea what their demands would be like (because blm have no direction at all). There demands would probably be racist. I'm ashamed that he is that far gone, he wants Bernie to win because he sits at home with a useless degree and doesn't want to find a job and likes weed. I have no hope for reddit.
>>
>nobody is trying to make you not matter

Besides the entire left in America?
>>
File: 1448523980923.jpg (37 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1448523980923.jpg
37 KB, 500x366
>black person does something wrong
"HE A GOOD BOY DINDU NUFFIN"
"NOT ALL MUSLIMS ALLAHU AKHBAR"
>white people shoot blacks in self defense
"U WHITES IS ALL NASTY"
"FUCK ALL Y'ALL HONKIES"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.