[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Falun Gong Miss World Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14
File: FalunGong.jpg (162 KB, 999x787) Image search: [Google]
FalunGong.jpg
162 KB, 999x787
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/anastasia-lin-miss-world-canada-china-1.3337822?cmp=rss

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong

Chinese born Canadian beauty pageant has been barred entry to mainland China for the Miss World competition by the communist party, for her affiliation with Falun Gong. It is a largely non-denominational spiritual practice that builds upon Chinese traditions, and upholds the tenets of truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance.

This is a big problem for the Communist party, as it encourages consciousness among it's followers, and is a practice beyond state control. Most spiritual/ religious groups in China are regulated, and their practices shaped to maintain the docility of the citizenry.

Falun Gong followers are heavily persecuted in mainland China, along with other dissenters, so much so that they are often subject to indefinite imprisonment, torture, and killing at the hands of the government.

"If they start to censor beauty pageants — how pathetic is that?" Lin told The Associated Press in Hong Kong.

Any thoughts /pol/? I think we can all agree that the Chinese government is absolute shit when it comes to personal freedom.
>>
File: Woman_arrested.jpg (34 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
Woman_arrested.jpg
34 KB, 343x450
bumping with PRC abuse of citizens
>>
>>56799757
Freedom was a mistake
>>
File: 2004-7-6-gao_rongrong3.jpg (31 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
2004-7-6-gao_rongrong3.jpg
31 KB, 360x480
Gao Rongrong, tortured to death in 2005 for Falun Gong affiliation
>>
>>56799895
>we need a mobile organ harvesting van
>10-4
>>
>>56799757
China will get away with it and all repugnant shit they do because they don't give a fuck what others think.

That's why you don't see dead civilians from Russian air strikes being paraded for the cameras on a 24 hour news cycle. They know Russiia doesn't care.

Only the US has become beta enough to twist in the wind made from every fart the left and saw summon from their asses.
>>
I don't give a shit what happens to chinks
>>
Wtf canada, i know you want to be inclusive and shit but at least pick a pretty asian girl.
>>
>>56800037
They clearly do care what others think though. Outside opinion isn't as important to them not because people don't care, but because people aren't allowed to know. The Chinese firewall blocks pretty much every bit of information from permeating it's borders. If it were removed, there would be revolution. The umbrella revolution in Hong Kong was just a taste of this
>>
File: Desire Cordero.jpg (722 KB, 1886x2835) Image search: [Google]
Desire Cordero.jpg
722 KB, 1886x2835
>>56799757
>Miss World Canada
>Chinese born

Good job, Keknadians.
>>
>>56800221
Its a first in a long time for our Miss Canada to be non-white. Also, that's as good as Asians come. She's kinda cute. Would remove communists with
>>
File: practitioner-pinned-down.jpg (47 KB, 420x302) Image search: [Google]
practitioner-pinned-down.jpg
47 KB, 420x302
>>
>>56799757
She was obviously chosen because of her connection with Falun Gong.
>>
>>56799757
>Falun Gong
Stopped right there.
>>
>and upholds the tenets of truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance

No wonder the Chinese hate Falun Gong, it's antithetical to the Chinese way
>>
>>56799757

no, fuck off... good for China, fuck this scam sect bullshit
>>
>>56799757

Hey Canada, at least it's not a nigger or towel head.
>>
>>56801549
Obey your unelected masters. low-test obedience is the CCP ideal
>>
>>56799757
I respect the testicles on the chink gov in general for being able to use force to collect people and put them in ipod manufacturing plants until their organs are harvested, just for stretching and shit.
I mean, it's fucked up, but damn.
>>
>>56801616
Its not just Falun Gong though. Its just an example of the mainland thought policing that extends into all walks of life behind the wall
>>
File: zemin.jpg (281 KB, 980x608) Image search: [Google]
zemin.jpg
281 KB, 980x608
>>56799757
>>
File: yesplease.jpg (23 KB, 210x229) Image search: [Google]
yesplease.jpg
23 KB, 210x229
>>56799757
h-how do we save this qt?
>>
>>56801873
Smash a CCP sympathizer. They should be easy to find if you're on the west coast
>>
>>56801691
I hate my communist government. However for these Falun Gong followers, they are even worse than those New Age bullshit.
Seriously, enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.
>>
>>56799757
>Miss Canada
>Chinese-born

top kek, keks
>>
>>56799757
Falun Gong doesn't believe in race mixing. Seems like the religion for /pol/
>>
>>56799757
>Chinese born Canadian beauty pageant has been barred entry to mainland China

Good. Her and her Phallic Dong buddies are nothing but CIA financed troublemakers. Hasn't the whole falun gong thing more or less run it's course at this point? It's tediousness and tediosity. Not while epochtimes has it's say. amirite
>>
File: 1436329561756.png (453 KB, 456x466) Image search: [Google]
1436329561756.png
453 KB, 456x466
Is Canada still a white country, or it's already a chinese colony?
>>
File: Lewd.png (454 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.png
454 KB, 1280x720
>>56802090
It's like a metaphor.
>>
>>56802310
Anything that rustles Chinese government jimmies is worthy of praise. I don't care if it has ties to CIA. CCP rats deserve everything they get
>>
>>56802395
I don't fucking know anymore, everyday I see more flips and chinks.
>>
>>56802055

>I hate my communist government.

You should be grateful. Look at the improvements that have taken place in China in the last few decades. Gazillions of people have moved from poverty to a decent life. There's bad stuff, but there's also a spark of idealism that remains to help the people and the nation. Compare that with the west.

>>56802597
Party leadership in China has been far more effective than what passes for leadership here in the West. I say good luck to them.

And be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>56802395
At the rate our new PM is going we'll be at least 50% white after his 4 years is up
>>
File: 1436221715233.jpg (3 MB, 2151x2020) Image search: [Google]
1436221715233.jpg
3 MB, 2151x2020
>>56801855
ayyyyyyyyy lmao
>>
>>56802878
You're a delusional chink. There are no ideals beyond self-absorption and party rules in mainland China. The politicians in that country aren't leaders, they are controllers and party apologists. In the west we have systems that allow us to influence our future and make our own decisions as to how the country should be run. You are absolutely fucked in the head if you think China has a better form of government than western countries
>>
>>56802395

We just promote a multi-cultural society
>>
>>56802395
Chinese colony, especially Vancouver.
>>
>>56799757
>canadian women so ugly they choose a chinese girl
>>
>>56800296
Would give job and fuck like most spanish sluts fleeing your country.
>>
>>56806930
Says the spic.
>>
>>56802395
Canada is Asian country now kekeke.
>>
>>56802395
BC and Alberta are fucked. Quebec and all the other Eastern Provinces are 89% + white.
>>
>>56802055
what, are they annoying?
or do they engage in harmful practices?
one of them is cause for dismantling, and it's not the first one. please join us in
>>
>>56799757

You are just daring us to come over thr walls and seas and Finish what we started back with Kublai.
>>
>>56799757
i can smell the sesame oil, garlic and soy sauce just by looking at her
>>
>>56799757
>upholds the tenets of truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance.
>it encourages consciousness among it's followers
Now why do I not believe that this is why the Chinese government is opposed to them?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong
>Unlike the first through fourth exercises, the fifth exercise is performed in the seated lotus position. Called "Reinforcing Supernatural Powers"
>Falun Gong's cosmology includes the belief that different ethnicities each have a correspondence to their own heavens

Falun Gong is the Chinese equivalent of Scientology. It promotes quack medicine, a belief in personal abilities that would normally be considered a symptom of schizophrenia, superstition, and a mystical brand of racism.

>Falun Gong doctrine counsels against participation in political or social issues.
>"Falun Gong deals only with purifying the individual through exercise, and does not touch on social or national concerns.
The lady doth protest too much. Between their activism and their claims of anti-activist teachings, it's pretty obvious that this is a group based on fundamental dishonesty.

Basically, it seems all-too-reminiscent of the Boxer Rebellion, in which religious fanatics rebelled, believing that their qigong exercises had made them immune to bullets.

But no, let's just go on believing that it's a totally harmless cult, err... "new religious movement" that the Chinese government is persecuting out of senseless meanness.
>>
>>56810708
That's not the point though. Falun Gong is just one example of many in relation to the PRC's clamp on basic human rights like thought and expression
>>
>>56811360
>>Falun Gong is the Chinese equivalent of Scientology.
>>a group based on fundamental dishonesty
>>all-too-reminiscent of the Boxer Rebellion
>That's not the point though.
>the PRC's clamp on basic human rights like thought and expression
Basic human rights like disguising a revolutionary movement as a religion and preparing to overthrow the government, throwing China back to the bad old days of mob rule.
>>
lel why does china hate falun gong so much? I read an al jazeera article a while back saying that the chinese government even kidnapped members off the streets and harvested their organs.
>>
>>56811795
>old days of mod rule

Mob rule is how modern china is ran, you don't have a national army, your political party owns your army. They are the enforcers of this mob.
>>
>>56812311
Learn some meanings of "mob" other than "gangster". "Mob rule" does not refer to a situation where the leadership is selfish or corrupt:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ochlocracy

China was at its most stupid and self-destructive when it was sincerely ruled by the people, who distrusted anyone who had experienced any measure of success. They were completely unable to promote effective leaders, and they stripped all resources and status from anyone with managerial competence.

China's government leaves a lot to be desired, but another revolution would plunge it back into idiotic poverty. They have only just climbed out of that hole. Selfish leaders are a great improvement.
>>
>>56802878
Communist party, the quicker removed the better.
>>
File: Leftypol_Promo.jpg (2 MB, 1125x2587) Image search: [Google]
Leftypol_Promo.jpg
2 MB, 1125x2587
>>56802395
-British Columbia 24.8% visible minorities
Ontario 22.8%
Alberta 13.9%
Manitoba 9.6
Quebec 8.8
NWT 5.5
N.S. 4.2
Y.T. 4.0
Sask. 3.6
N.B. 1.9
P.E.I. 1.4
NVT 1.4
N.L. 1.1
>>
>>56811795
Communist shill spotted.
>>
>>56812883
China is going to wake up one morning in the next 15 years to an entire city dead because air pollution rose to lethal levels during the night. China is killing itself, while individuals plan to get rich so they can get out of China. And it's already too late to fix this problem, China either has to expand or balkanize if any part of it is to be sustained.
>>
File: meiling_a.jpg (12 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
meiling_a.jpg
12 KB, 194x259
>>56799757
In the past, members of Falun Gong have come to Gensokyo, requesting political asylum. They were refused such asylum.
It's like this... if a bunch of touhous and youkai deem you to be a a nutjob, well, guess watdafuck you are?"
Meiling Hong, security consultant, professional ass-kicker
>>
>>56813510
>China is killing itself
China is pulling itself out of poverty at a breakneck pace.

The middle class is growing quickly and more and more of the poor are getting paying jobs which let them afford things like access to the internet, instead of having to live as dirt-poor, illiterate peasants farming with hand tools and getting brain damage from malnutrition.

If you think what's happening in China is more bad than good, you haven't been paying attention to the big picture.

Yes, people are getting rich and leaving the country. What are they leaving behind? Increasingly, they're leaving principled people in positions of authority.

Give it time.
>>
File: 1448310467994.png (151 KB, 366x321) Image search: [Google]
1448310467994.png
151 KB, 366x321
Video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Liac-d31MKI
>>
File: 1447871398035.jpg (73 KB, 699x491) Image search: [Google]
1447871398035.jpg
73 KB, 699x491
>>56809212
http://nypost.com/2014/05/31/woman-killed-by-cult-in-mcdonalds-for-not-giving-phone-number/

Falun Gong is actually a pretty violent cult.

There are a lot of anti-China movements you can get behind without supporting violent cults.
>>
>>56814015
They are leaving a country with air pollution 50 times higher than WHO declares is dangerous. A country who has polluted 97% of its waters to an undrinkable level. A country who has no patriotism for their fellow country men, where it's a 'got mine, I'm done' mentality while others suffer. A country who has to build empty cities just to appear like they are still growing.

And you are claiming that they are doing them a favor by leaving them a rotting carcass?
>>
>>56814467
>air pollution
They're working on cleaning it up. You've got to give people freedom to produce before you tighten up regulation.

>build empty cities
Buildings last for a long time. They won't just stand empty until they fall down. There's still a huge rural population that's headed for the cities. Sooner or later, people are going to move into those empty cities.

>no patriotism for their fellow country men, where it's a 'got mine, I'm done' mentality while others suffer.
Exactly the kind of criticism leveled against America when it was busy getting rich.
>>
>>56807319
Says the original spic
>>
>>56814959
Stay Optimistic, you're gonna need it.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.