[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is american police doing enough to stop the nignog uprising?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: open season on white people.jpg (47 KB, 599x458) Image search: [Google]
open season on white people.jpg
47 KB, 599x458
is american police doing enough to stop the nignog uprising?
>>
>>56799066
fuck dude you can see the gorilla in that face
>>
>>56799066
What exactly did she do that was illegal? I can't stand the nogs either but she shouldn't be arrested for threatening no one in particular.
>>
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 1627x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 1627x2048
>>56799142
My sides
>>
>>56799214
>muh freedom of speech
>>
>>56799066
Self-righteous bitch deserve it
>>
>>56799214
>threatens entire race
>no one in particular

if someone posted "open season on homos" with a pointed gun pic you are damn sure they would be arrested
>>
>>56799214
Threatening genocide is free speach?
>>
>>56799066
I want a nignog uprising.
That would provoke a reaction from whites which would put the niggers back in their place and may even start a revolution and the day of the rope.
niggers cannot do any damage,they are stupid ignorant and disorganized and could be crushed in a day or less if they are dumb enough to want a race war.
>>
>>56799066
It's a step in the right direction if that actually happened.
>>
>>56799066

>at first I was like
>but then

lol
>>
>>56799214
Inciting violence. I know violence is an important part of nigger "culture" but in civilized society we don't tolerate it.
>>
>>56799340
>>56799382
It's called slippery slope you faggots. Next you say you can't stand gays on the internet you get charged with a hate crime. You have to think 2 steps forward dumbasses
>>
DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>56799214
Freedom comes with responsibility.
>>
>>56799066
No, I live near downtown Chicago and it's a train wreck right now. Some nigger on PCP hopping up and down the street with a knife was shot in the back 17 times by some faggot cop. He shouldn't have had to shoot him 17 times, or at all, and he shouldn't have been on PCP with a knife.

But anyways, people are protesting because he was killed a year ago and never came to light until now. They tore the lights off of Millennium Park's Christmas Tree last night for whatever reason, and are standing in the cops faces trying to intimidate them by saying "YU AINT SHYT, YOU AINT SHYT MAN".

Fuck this gay Earth.
>>
>>56799340
Neither of them should be arrested

What happened to cops and courts obeying the fucking laws?

How the fuck do cops get away with arresting people for "resisting arrest"?
>>
>>56799581
that is not a slippery slope though, it is a direct threat.
"im going to hang every nigger i see"
vs
"gay people are weird"
>>
>>56799581
With your logic i could call for a gay genocide.
>>
>>56799788
She made some retarded baseless claim for attention. Nothing would come of it. Yes it's great seeing her get put in her place but you don't want to open pandoras box and make speech regulation on the internet more strict.
>>
>>56799817
You should be able too yes and you shouldn't be arrested. She shouldn't have been arrested too.
>>
>>56799736
the resisting arrest thing without an initial charge i def agree with.
but as for free speech, it doesnt apply to threats of violence, inciting panic. it isnt a hard concept.
>>
>>56799066
every cop in my country is black. They always pull me over and rape my wife and beat me up. They never stop hottin' and hollerin' about them being the cops now. Our police cars all have spinners and huge bass systems that they blare all hours of the night outside my house. my daughter laughs at me when im forced to suck black cock and says she wants to be just like me when she grows up.
>>
>>56799868
was it really a baseless claim?
open season on whites while holding a gun
any different than having a noose in a tree and saying just waiting for a nigger to come by
>>
>>56799066
>eye empress sekhmet
WE WUZ KINGZ N QUEENZ N SHIEET
>>
>>56799214
She threatened law enforcement and an ethnic group.
Threats were never covered under free speech laws.
>>
>>56799527
Underrated
>>
>>56799066
Why would you want to? It would be short, brutal, and very bad for blacks. Also it would definitively end the sympathy most people have for them.
>>
>>56799142
we wuz gorillaz and shit.
>>
>>56799066
I don't understand why you don't just kill all of the niggers. They are clearly subhuman. Just kill them and get it over with.
>>
>>56799214
It wasn't just because of that picture, I've been on her twitter. Literally everything was generic black trash

>Unironically we wuz kingz, hence the "empress" and "sekhmet"
>White people are so violent
>White people oppress me by letting me live in their country etc

Just the usual, then the rest of it was literally telling people to go out and murder the first white person they see. Someone even said she was inciting racial hatred and she replied with the most typical nigger response you already know "black people can't be racist". The right hand image in the OP is showing her just how right she was.
>>
>>56800531
..R
RARE
..R
..E
>>
File: 1448392750414.gif (603 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448392750414.gif
603 KB, 320x240
>>56799066
How long until monkey season?
>>
>>56799656

Fuck bro. I was just in Chiraq for a few months for work. Almost moved there for good.

I was near union station. When I was there it was fairly safe, you could walk the streets in most parts of downtown. Are they isolated to millenium park or is it all over?
>>
File: 1448499349457.jpg (83 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448499349457.jpg
83 KB, 576x1024
>>56799736

Cops have the right to arrest you. To detain you. You have no right to resist. You don't get to arbitrate on the spot what's a legit arrest and what's not.

That's what gets nignogs in trouble, trying to be sidewalk lawyers. If you think it's an unlawful arrest, let your lawyer work it out and get paid if they are wrong. But if they're sure you are say, a guy who just robbed a bank (because you unluckily fit the description of a suspect who just fled to your area) and they think you're armed or dangerous, and you start to resist, you will be beaten and or shot.
>>
>>56799214
/pol/ really needs to have a serious discussion of what is and is not protected free speech. I think this woman is being arrested for something else besides making a general statement. I don't think that's illegal.
>>
>>56801347
Seems just around that area. Seems the suburbs on the south side are pretty nice for now. From what I hear, it's being infested with sandniggers. My old home town of Burbank sure is. 4/5 shopping mall stores are all in arabic.
>>
>>56799066

>empress sekhmet

WE
>>
>>56801975
WUZ
>>
>>56801975
>>56802390
KANGZ
>>
>>56802461
https://youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>56802540
>filter

bye now
>>
>>56799066
I want the nignogs to uprise.
They wouldn't stand a chance and it would finally give us an excuse to fucking waste them en masse.

It would definitely secure Trump's victory, and he can finally repeal the 14th ammendment and revoke all the niggers' citizenship rights, then deport them all to Liberia.

This would be the best thing to ever happen to this country.
>>
/pol/ says worse every .5 seconds.
>>
>>56801780
Fucking this.

Cops aren't judges, they don't rule your guilt, and you can't plea your case. If it's a cop who isn't going to listen, deal with it, and get him reprimanded later.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.