[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spike Lee encourages campus "sex strike"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: SpikeLee.png (673 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
SpikeLee.png
673 KB, 1200x630
Do the Right Thing director Spike Lee has said a sex strike by women could help prevent sexual harassment on US college campuses. “I think a sex strike could really work on college campuses where there’s an abundance of sexual harassment or date rapes,” Lee told Stephen Colbert on The Late Show. “Second semester it’s going to happen. Once people coming back from Christmas and some stuff jumps off, there’s going to be sex strikes in universities and college campuses, I believe it."

Spike Lee is sparking yet another controversy after angering white supremacists earlier this month during his honorary Oscar acceptance speech at the Governors Awards.

"I’m getting real here," Lee said. "Everybody here probably voted for Obama. But when I go to offices, I see no black folks, except for the brother man who is the security guard."

"I don't know if you noticed but the United States census bureau says by the year 2043, white Americans are going to be the minority in this country," he quipped. "And all you people out there in the position of hiring, you better get smart because you'll work for us," he continued, laughing and clapping his hands together.
>>
File: 1441017862725.jpg (24 KB, 579x329) Image search: [Google]
1441017862725.jpg
24 KB, 579x329
>>56798892
>tfw I've been on sex strike for 23 years
>>
>>56798892
What is the goal of this leftist scheme to engineer an actual rape culture with sez strikes and the refugee influx?
>>
>30 year sex strike
>never been raped

It works
>>
File: 1371389713602.jpg (35 KB, 517x373) Image search: [Google]
1371389713602.jpg
35 KB, 517x373
>>56798892
>Horny women at uni
>In strike

right.
>>
The only reason this idiot is famous is because fucks like you respond to his bullshit.
Fuck off.
>>
>>56798892
>rape culture will go away if women don't act like whores
Shocking
>>
Muh Lysistrata
>>
>>56798892
>you'll work for us
No, the black population, thanks to abortion, is barely growing as a percentage of the overall population. It's Hispanics that are growing and to a lesser extent, Asians. Hispanics hate niggers more than whites do. What's going to happen is blacks will lose their special minority status as Hispanics with no white guilt tell niggers to fuck off. And Asians? Ha... they have zero problem with being racist.
>>
You have a serious lefty sjw problem on that side of the Atlantic.

I'm glad Britain's getting off this ride. Well, starting to anyway.

You need to elect someone who's also going abolish liberal courses
>>
>>56799288
I can't wait until niggers are discriminated at all-hispanic or Asian business and they instinctively scream "FUCK WHITEY"
>>
>>56798892
This is a good idea.

It would be fun to see the rape rates "spike" during this time too.

Let the games begin.
>>
File: 11922967.jpg (150 KB, 800x643) Image search: [Google]
11922967.jpg
150 KB, 800x643
>women go on sex strike
>nothing in my life changes
>>
God what a complete idiot.

Does he really think that women refusing sex for no good reason other than MUH FEMINISM is going to decrease sexual assaults? If anything, they might even increase. It's not like normal people are just going around raping people, by punishing people who aren't rapists by withholding something as basic to a relationship as sex, you're just alienating those people from your cause. Furthermore, that won't even specifically deter people who are rapists. Why on earth would a rapist stop raping because normal people aren't having sex?

This is like asking people with an average weight to stop eating food until all the fatties stop overeating. It's not gonna stop the fatties from stuffing their face.

God damn, this is some stupid shit.
>>
>>56798892
I actually agree, although I've been saying forever that MEN are the ones who should be obstaining

if you can't ignore them altogether, take em on a date, walk them home and leave them there

if she's had a drop of alcohol, dont even touch her

or if she is known to drink or party like that, throw her in the trash

this false rape shit is only perpetuated because there's no shortage of idiots who think "won't happen to me" or "she's not like that"
>>
File: Mfw.jpg (7 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
Mfw.jpg
7 KB, 209x200
>calling yourself a nationalist while not being bisexual

Get all your casual sex from men, settle down with one of the few conservative women. Don't pander to leftist pussy for a blowjob.
>>
"And all you people out there in the position of hiring, you better get smart because you'll work for us,"

If by "us" he means latinos, than he may be right. Bad news for him, latinos hate niggers even more than white people do.
>>
topkek works until one slut gets the bright idea that she has a pussy monopoly now
>>
>>56799677
It might be dangerous now to even hang around women without witnesses. This wouldn't have even crossed my mind during my college years, but that was a long time ago, and much has changed since then.
>>
>>56798892
>Going on sex strike

Most women wait until marriage for this.
>>
>>56798892
>Encouraging college sluts to not be slutty

Not bad advice, porch monkey
>>
>>56800511
NIPPON WITH THE BANTS
>>
>>56800033
Faggot
>>
Sex strikes to stop violence don't really make sense. Surely as a gangsta's girlfriend, part of the appeal is that he's violent?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.