[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump stumped the fucking GOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (583 KB, 757x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
583 KB, 757x720
You have to read these highlights

>Plan A for GOP donors: Wait for Trump to fall. (There is no Plan B.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/plan-a-for-gop-donors-wait-for-trump-to-fall-there-is-no-plan-b/2015/11/25/91436a00-92dd-11e5-8aa0-5d0946560a97_story.html

> Most of the party’s financiers and top strategists are sitting on the sidelines.

>The political network backed by the billionaire Koch brothers has no plans to take Trump on.

>American Crossroads, the super PAC co-founded by strategist Karl Rove, is steering clear and focusing on Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton instead. Right to Rise, the super PAC backing Jeb Bush, is not gearing up to attack Trump either. And major Republican donors such as hedge-fund manager Paul Singer and the Ricketts family have shown no interest in supporting the few organizations trying to undercut him.

>“It is probably accurate to say there is very little money for these endeavors,” said Liz Mair, a Republican consultant who recently launched an anti-Trump group called Trump Card. “Our group has donors and money, but it’s not like we have hundreds of people.”

Even the biggest Republican Party political strategist Luntz can't figure it out

>After conducting two focus groups of Trump supporters this fall, GOP consultant Frank Luntz said he has concluded that there is no political issue or stance that will turn off his supporters. "They came to him because he is unlike any other politician,” Luntz said, “That allows him to do and say things others could not and get away with it.”

>One party strategist privy to recent research on Trump voters said that none of the messages tested swayed them — including his past support for universal health care or fond words about the Clintons

This is worth going through to see how the biggest players in the party are stumped on how to go forward.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 750x500
all going according to plan
>>
>>56798615
>One party strategist privy to recent research on Trump voters said that none of the messages tested swayed them — including his past support for universal health care or fond words about the Clintons

nobody gives a shit about that if they already support him
>>
File: not trumped.jpg (74 KB, 575x383) Image search: [Google]
not trumped.jpg
74 KB, 575x383
>>56798615
>GOP consultant Frank Luntz said he has concluded that there is no political issue or stance that will turn off his supporters. "They came to him because he is unlike any other politician,” Luntz said, “That allows him to do and say things others could not and get away with it.”

That's pretty much what Scott Adams has been saying all along.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/128776840091/trump-engineers-a-linguistic-kill-shot-for-fiorina
>>
>>56798615
>“They’re incredibly angry, and he’s the first guy in their mind who speaks to that anger in a visceral way ,They have a deep longing for that.”
this
>>
This is like a fucking hollywood movie in real life, jesus christ.

Neither pretending he is a joke, nor claiming he's the next hitler works for them. They have no idea what to do

Trump has won the meme warfare. This is the final stage of denocracy.
>>
>>56800025

All they can do is stand back and hope he takes himself down. It's so surreal to look at this article and read pieces from 3-4 months ago where it was a joke and they were not taking him seriously.

Now the joke isn't funny anymore to them but they have no idea how to stop it.
>>
>Dr.Carson I'm Donald Trump
>>
>literally fuck your own democracy's shit up with your petty Jewish power games
>yo shit's fucked up
>>
>>56799443
If you support Trump you understand Trump supports Cruz.

And your alternative outside those two are slimy fucking inside the beltway status quo GOP lapdog hacks. We're talking Rubio, Bush, Keksich. Rand Paul acts like a child half the time or like he's sick and doesn't want to be there. And Carson...I dunno. He has something strange about him I can't put my finger on yet.

So Trump supporters have no where to go! No alternative outside of the obvious Trump/Cruz ticket. And that's OK.
>>
>>56800025

The left has been going full on with the Trump is literally Hitler message for the past few weeks. Check out any liberal forum like r/politics and there's guaranteed to be a post about how he's a fascist.

It's so ridiculous but the left are buying into it.
>>
File: 433.png (218 KB, 1031x915) Image search: [Google]
433.png
218 KB, 1031x915
>>56801094

Just to show that I'm not imagining things.
>>
The more the media accuses him of being a fascist/racist, the harder his supporters laugh.
>>
File: 1446344985394.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1446344985394.gif
4 MB, 480x270
He's unstoppable at this point.

He weathers shit ON A DAILY BASIS that would have destroyed just about any other US politician in recent history. Shit just bounces right off him.

Can't wait to see him vs Hillary in debates.
>>
>>56801270

John Kasich's campaign is running ads calling Trump a fascist.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/11/26/world/politics-diplomacy-world/republicans-begin-calling-trump-fascist-due-remarks/
>>
File: 63vvWKi.jpg (572 KB, 1836x2448) Image search: [Google]
63vvWKi.jpg
572 KB, 1836x2448
>>56801246

>White Americans Are Biggest Terror Threat In U.S

I want to get off this ride.
>>
>>56800949
whatever little interest there was in Carson was diminished when he claimed the pyramids were used to store grain....even ancient aliums would be a better.

No matter how outrageous they make whatever Trump says out to be the simple fact is that it's most likely the truth.

Anyone that has ever tried to argue on the internet with a reddit aspie knows what that feels like when retards refuse to face reality and can relate to Trump.
>>
People love alpha males. What's so hard to understand about that?
>>
>>56801094
I got banned by r/racism for saying:
"Trump never said we should ID all muslims, merely that we should keep a database of immigrants".

People, we better groom someone for 2020, Trump has no chances.
>>
>>56798615
Gee it's almost like it's fucking retarded to support a massive campaign to tear down your own front runner so you can try to run Jeb Bush! The RNC insiders have not used the party's money well over the last decade or so, every election win was largely in spite of them not because of them, if anything the donor class telling them to eat shit is the best thing that could ever happen. Once Trump is president get ready to see primary challenges on any fool republican willing to publicly stand against him, it's time to clean house.
>>
File: CUsmFzQWEAA6U1_.jpg (163 KB, 599x776) Image search: [Google]
CUsmFzQWEAA6U1_.jpg
163 KB, 599x776
>>
i laughed to myself like 6 times reading that. i may be going autistic.
>>
File: 1446698756027.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446698756027.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>56801537
>>
>>56802107
>if anything the donor class telling them to eat shit is the best thing that could ever happen.

Can you blame them at this point? Why would they bother spending money in this campaign when Trump has decimated every candidate that has stood in his way. Golden rule is you never send good money after bad and the Jeb donors would rather cut losses than sink another dollar in there especially after Jeb told donors he would take care of Donald by Dec 15th.
>>
>>56802320

These men will be hired as the new White House Press Secretaries under the Trump administration
>>
>>56801643
I heard that attack ad from Keksich and he mocked the "someone is doing the raping" comment.

Dude...I've seen the rape tree in the desert and if you live near the border you know how human trafficking and the rape these female illegals go through.

Trump sees these things to and just gives his gut opinion on it WHICH MOST OF THE TIME IS EXACTLY WHAT EVERY RATIONAL PERSON THINKS.

Only these fucking career politicians can twist their logic in to a knot where the obvious truth can be mocked. And that's why people won't stray from Trump. It's obvious to you, me and everyone else.
>>
File: unstumpable.jpg (150 KB, 602x998) Image search: [Google]
unstumpable.jpg
150 KB, 602x998
Unstumpable
>>
>>56803173
Jeb's super pac supposedly has another $50 million or so left in it, you think they'll just embezzle the money or try one last ad blitz before his campaign dries up and blows away?
>>
>>56800521
>Now the joke isn't funny anymore to them but they have no idea how to stop it.

Who was it that said "And I don't think those who laughed back then are still laughing now" again?

Right, Adolf Hitler.
>>
Say what you will about trump, but hes the only one capable of beating hillary.
>>
>>56804465

Jeb staffers are maxing out the cards while the campaign still exists at this point. Ad buys have done nothing for bush so far and attack ads are ineffective. Even money itself can't dig him out of his hole.
>>
>>56798615
>The people with the most resources don't know what's happening
Nice meme there. Not doing anything right now and let Trump implode (he gets more support every time the establishment does something) is the right strategy.
>>
>>56805145
>Not doing anything right now and let Trump implode

Like the article said that is the current plan. There is no contingency though if Trump does not implode. The entire strategy is hinged on the belief that Trump will implode and their other candidates can survive the fallout.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.