[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you respond, /pol/? Here's how I respond: B T F O T F O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
How do you respond, /pol/?
Here's how I respond:
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>56797820

Post your cheeta
>>
>>56797820
Say that most of the immigrants are not from Syria and are economic refugees, not war refugees. Otherwise, the refugees would have more than 5% women and children.
>>
>>56797820
Black people: Black lives matter
Syria: We got refugees in danger
Black people: White people ain't paying enough attention to us.
>>
Syrians should be forced to fight for their own land instead of pussying out to everyone else. That's why the Europeans let them all in, becuase they're all pussies, just like them
>>
>>56797820
What about all the other people on Earth besides white people ?
Oh wait, no gibs me dat from kikes, chinks and japs.
>>
>>56797820
stop funding ISIS and the problem would be solved.
>>
>>56797820
>Refugees
>Syria
Lets assume that all the refugees are Syrian. The 800k Germany alone swore to take in would make up almost 5% of the 2014 Syrian population, not to mention the number of people who inevitably died in the war. Besides why not have Arab countries take in Arabs? Dubai seems like a nice city, why not move some Syrians there, I would love to live in Dubai if I was an Arab.
>>
>>56797953
Black people: We're not saying all lives don't matter, but some of them are oppressed and need more support and attention than others
France: 158 people got killed and hundreds more injured
Black people: Hey hold on, all lives matter! We need attention too!
>>
White lives matter, black lives matter
The answer is no lives matter

If black lives mattered they wouldn't kill each other or do dumb shit to get shot by animal control
If white lives mattered we would be lynching these niggers
>>
>>56797820

Does anyone here really think these immigrants want to peacefully assimilate into the US? I mean like 80% of them are men between the ages of 18-40. There are hardly any woman and children. A decent percent of them are obviously ISIS members.
>>
>>56798575
And just fuck sand niggers they aren't even human
>>
>>56797820
Why is it always up to white people to fix everything?

There are a lot of wealthy Asian countries.
>>
>>56797820
Refugees are better accommodated in neighbouring Muslim countries. And it's cheaper.
That's it.
>>
>>56797820
Here's my response.

"Ahem"

Blow it out your ass.
>>
File: 1268777466880.png (400 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1268777466880.png
400 KB, 640x480
>>56797820
Don't Americans get tired of Foodstamp-Americans blaming them for all the worlds problems? Reading their damn tweets makes me tired and irritated already.
It's literally all they can talk about:
Economic crisis? Whitey's fault.
War somewhere in the world? Whitey's fault.
Tyrone killing Daquan over a EBT check? Whitey's fault.

Didn't Obongo send the Syrian refugees into dindu neighborhoods?
>>
>>56799434
>Didn't Obongo send the Syrian refugees into dindu neighborhoods?

Fuck no, he wants to send them to rural white america to offset republican votes.
>>
>>56800411
I heard 2/3 of all American states (Mostly Red states) told Obama NO.
I also heard some of the Syrians were settled in dindu places like Baltimore or New Orleans.
>>
first of all, responding to 'black lives matter' with 'all lives matter' might be the most C.U.C.K.S.E.R.V.A.T.I.V.E thing I've ever heard. It's a feeble retort and niggers are right to mock it.

having said that, all lives matter =/= we have to save the whole world.

pathological altruism - behavior in which attempts to promote the welfare of another, or others, results instead in harm that an external observer would conclude was reasonably foreseeable.
>>
>governments literally admit they skipped some laws to accept even more refugees
>its still not enough
or maybe these niggers have no fucking idea what theyre talking about? nahhh
>>
>>56800622
Maryland (the state where baltimore is located) has a Republican governor who said no to refugees
>>
>>56797820
So BLM doesn't give a shit about refugees?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.