[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's this mental illness called?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 18
File: 1.png (11 KB, 846x83) Image search: [Google]
1.png
11 KB, 846x83
>>>/an/2005237

This is what happens when children grow up with cartoonified toy-fied versions of real world animals.

Note: this isn't about actual animal abuse, this is about the extremism some people show when dealing with people who abuse animals.

Similar goes for rapists and pedos. Some people could only be slandered of it, not actually perp the crime, and there's already a lynch mob on their head.

Why are people so soft and infantile nowadays? Or is it because actual kids have too many platforms to fart their undeveloped opinions on?
>>
File: 2.png (9 KB, 418x148) Image search: [Google]
2.png
9 KB, 418x148
>>
File: 3.png (14 KB, 595x176) Image search: [Google]
3.png
14 KB, 595x176
>>
File: 4.png (14 KB, 844x197) Image search: [Google]
4.png
14 KB, 844x197
>>
File: 5.png (6 KB, 407x85) Image search: [Google]
5.png
6 KB, 407x85
>>
File: 6.png (12 KB, 845x84) Image search: [Google]
6.png
12 KB, 845x84
>>
File: 7.png (3 KB, 557x65) Image search: [Google]
7.png
3 KB, 557x65
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 259x236) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 259x236
>>56797303
It's called autism.
>>
File: 8.png (9 KB, 667x182) Image search: [Google]
8.png
9 KB, 667x182
>>
File: 9.png (15 KB, 835x121) Image search: [Google]
9.png
15 KB, 835x121
>>56797355
I don't think autism has much to do with it. This is conditioned by the modern society. But it IS a mental illness though.
>>
File: 10.png (26 KB, 845x358) Image search: [Google]
10.png
26 KB, 845x358
>>
File: 11.png (40 KB, 746x667) Image search: [Google]
11.png
40 KB, 746x667
>>56797444
>>
Idk whats going on but you shouldnt abuse animals
>>
>>56797490
>Note: this isn't about actual animal abuse, this is about the extremism some people show when dealing with people who abuse animals.
>>
>>56797490
Nobody's advocating that. What the issue is, though, people like this advocate barbaric punishments (usually murder) for animal abusers.
>>
>>56797197

Generally speaking it's wrong to treat things lower/weaker than you badly and when people do that they're not liked by anyone else. I realize you're a muslim so you have no conception of the "golden rule" (do onto others what you would have them do to you) but in White countries we take it seriously. Typically here in the US being unnecessarily cruel to animals (ie torturing them) has always been criminal. Even on the frontier, people were expected to put animals down as humanely as possible (except pests, such as rodents or hogs. But even then people would just shoot them and not deliberately torture them).

>and there's already a lynch mob on their head.

Blame modern media/twatter sensationalism for blowing everything up into something it isn't. But for actual cases of animal abuse, it's pretty justified. Do onto others what you'd want them to do to you. It's probably a cultural thing. You, as a muslim, don't understand how to be civilized.
>>
>>56797197
So you're saying it's okay to torture animals?

I don't know what life is like in a shithole like Bosnia, but here in America we have morals.
>>
>>56797593
>But for actual cases of animal abuse, it's pretty justified.

We have a live one folks! So what do you justify barbarism towards those people with?

What is your "civilized" justification for advocating murder, immolation, dismemberment, etc?
>>
>>56797743
read
>>56797197
and
>>56797561
>>
>>56797197
If a kid is torturing animal sit's a sign that they're already fucked in the head and will abuse people when they get older. I think we're just programmed to hate animal torturers since they may pose a danger to society later
>>
I remember posting in a thread about a police officer who shot a pitbull that ran at him from inside a house when the owners opened the door.

It was debatable whether or not he was justified in doing so, but people were still wishing for his death. One person even wanted the guy's daughter to die so he could "know what it feels like to lose a family member." Pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>56797197
Abusing animals is degenerate as shit. If I had a choice to kill those faggots or the dog, I'd drop the hammer on those fags very quickly
>>
>>56797197
You saw this shit en masse with the Cecil the Lion fiasco.

I was disgusted. What I'm learning as I grow older is that 90% of people are hateful cowards, begging for any excuse to act out, but only doing so when they feel culturally safe to do so.

Something about fucking with animals short-circuits their Disney-whitewashed childhoods and like normal fucking people feel safe to turn into the most inhumane and cruel dicks you've ever seen, but as keyboard warriors.

It's so stupid, it's so fucking stupid.
>>
>>56798025
Might be. It's still not normal behaviour.

>>56798073
Another live one
>>56798182
What do you think about the post above yours?

>>56798289
>hateful cowards, begging for any excuse to act out, but only doing so when they feel culturally safe to do so

/thread
>>
Animal abuse laws are horseshit.

Yes, it's wrong, and no one should do it, but doesn't it strike anyone else as hypocritical to want to put a HUMAN in a cage (or worse, seeing the "hurr I'd kill them" posts ITT) for breaking the animal abuse laws?
>>
>>56798372
You can say that for most laws, though
>>
I don't really care about feral animals so much. I couldn't put dogs down because I've had at least one my whole life, but I get how strays need to be put down. I look at it as merciful though, as where I live it's extremely hot in the summers and these animals are just suffering and fucking anyways.

But if anyone ever harmed my dogs I wouldn't think twice about killing them.

Am I mentally ill?
>>
>>56797784

Overpopulation would be a start.
Seriously, by having so many people on earth natural resources are getting depleted pretty fast.
And I don't know about you, but I prefer to live in a green hospitable area instead of one filled with industry, flats and more staple buildings to house more people.
The reason everything will end up fucked is because of overpopulation.
Every country could easily lose 2.3th of its population.
This is why reproducing should be limited to only those who can pass a mental stability and values exam, forcing abortion whenever they do it without passing it, or make sterilisation mandatory.

Trust me, the overpopulation of blacks and arabs would plummet, for you fags who think whites not reproducing is the problem, its the others ARE, wich should be stopped.

Simple fucking logics.

Yes, and this does'nt have to do with animal torture, but with the world as a whole.
>>
>kebab wants people who torture animals to be let off with a slap on the wrist
colour me surprised
>>
>>56797784
I don't particularly care about hunting or anything like that, but torturing an animal, like setting it on fire as those kids apparently did, that's extremely low. I think going out of your way to make a living being suffer is something pretty severe that deserves harsh punishment, just like I'm okay with harsh punishment for other severe crimes.
>>
>>56797197
/mlp/ here, don't blame us for unrelated shit, you worthless and irrelevant country.
>>
>>56798510
Fun facts: Boshniook kebabs have stray problems in almost every town of theirs, but lash out against anyone daring to consider putting them down.

>>56798498
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>56797593
I don't like animal abusers and I love my dogs but these kinds of reactions are going overboard. They're impotent individuals trying to express their poorly controlled emotions.
>>
Sub humans who prey on innocents should not be allowed to live. I'm all for due process, but if you rape a child, death is a mercy from the torture you actually deserve.
>>
>>56798771

You wanted a reason as why killing people can be considered good.
There you go.
>>
The irony is these mostly the EXACT SAME people who are against the death penalty because it's barbaric.

>>56798468
Not really, as you're talking about protecting your own animal friends. These people on the other hand are talking about murdering and mutilating Indian cow farmers for poor conditions the cows are in, some guy who ran dog fights, hunters and people in industrial meat processing.

>>56798946
Unrelated to what I'm talking about. I asked anon to justify the stances the thread is about.
>>
>>56797197
>What's this mental illness called?
It's called being a Bosnian, you fucking Bosnian
Never forget emo once wordfiltered to Bosnian, you shitty Bosnian shit
>>
>>56797355
>>56797419
Fuck off, you shit heads. This is the golden rule at work. The one principle of morality that logically defensible and pretty much universally agreed upon.
>>
>>56797197
>not wanting to cleanse the world of degenerates
Help us out and gas yourself.
>>
>>56799015

Well, people that torture or kill animals should suffer the same fate.
Obviously.
If man thinks he is above nature he is very wrong.
>>
Any one have poics of the guy hacked to death with a machete because his neighbor's wife accused him of killing her cat?
Yeah op it isn't just a modern generation thing.
Pets are innocent animals and people who abuse them deserve to be hacked to death with a machete.
>>
>>56797444

>I'd rather go to jail for the rest of my life than watch a dog get abused

Yeah you're a moron. Animal abuse is wrong, but killing the person doing the abuse is worse than the actual abuse. Punishment must fit the crime
>>
If you torture anything that is weaker than you and doesnt deserve it, you're literally a fucking degenerate who should be tortured the same way
>>
>>56797784

>We have a live one folks!

so you're just doing an ebin troll then

again you're a muslim, so I don't expect you to be able to comprehend anything I've said

>>56798866

>but these kinds of reactions are going overboard.

It's the Internet. Look at how /v/ gets butthurt over muh grafix
>>
>>56798369
>threading you own post after making inconsistent comments

You called >>56798073
A "live one" while he agreed with you. Either you lack reading comprehension or the capacity to reason, either way it through a any opinion you might have into question.
>>
>>56798369
Its just a natural instinct thing, anyone with the ability to hurt an innocent animal is dangerous, not stable and for safety should be shunned from society
>>
>>56798372
Humans that abuse animals are wortrh less than the animals, that's why.
>>
>>56799331
>Punishment must fit the crime
Exactly, an eye for an eye. Abuse animals (or humans for that matter) and you deserve to be abused yourself in a similar way.
>>
They have never experienced violence except in video games so their view of it is way off.
>>
>>56798289
Hunting animals aren't the same as torturing pets to death.
The people upset with that are retarded
>>
>>56798648
How's that whole love 'n tolerance bullshit working on /pol/?
Or you one of those who aren't complete faggots?
>>
>>56799331

Indeed. Punishment must fit the crime.
So the animal killer must die.
If you think humans are above animals, try living in this world without them and see how you fare.
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>56799344
I called >>56798182 another live one. There's actually a whole lot of them in here as well.
>>
Let me rephrase the thread

>Do you agree with "an eye for an eye" for animal abusers
>How old are you
>What's your stance on abortion
>>
>>56799331
>killing an animal abuser is worse than abusing the animal
You're part of the problem nowadays nigger.
>>
Animal abusers should burn in a fire
>>
>>56798468
>But if anyone ever harmed my dogs I wouldn't think twice about killing them.

yes because the bottom line is a dog is not on par with a human. A human who kills another human might be deserving of the death penalty under some circumstances, but a human who kills an animal NEVER deserves the death penalty. They deserve a lesser punishment
>>
What the fuck is wrong with your font rendering?
>>
File: Untitled.png (579 B, 168x18) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
579 B, 168x18
>>56799934
Knew someone'd ask that.
>>
Comparing ourselves to lesser creatures is what makes us feel human. This is pretty natural for people with any form of empathy, even if it's illogical to care more about them than our own species.
>>
It's all that pent up anger they keep locked away inside because of political correctness being vented on an acceptable target.

Animal abusers and pedophiles get more than their fair share of shit heaped on them simply because it's politically correct to be vocal about how much you hate these sorts of people.

Ask them what they imagine someone from either of these groups would look like, odds are they're some variation of white people.
>>
>>56800267
Please take a look at the screenshots before posting further.
>>
>>56797578
and we shouldnt be actively removing people who get off on killing innocent creatures and eventually (more often than not) for what reason now?
>>
>>56800359
There's always over-emotional idiots taking things to far.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 360x360
>>56797197
>unjustified murderers
30 years per murder
>confirmed rapists
castration and/or execution
>child murderers or child rapists
public torture, castration and execution
>thieves
First time offenders are put in a pillory
Each subsequent offense results in the loss of n+1 fingers and an extra day in the pillory and eventually leading to imprisonment after all are removed
>wife or child abusers
public torture and execution
>animal abusers
Pillory on the first offense
Second and public torture
Third and execution

Minor offenses result in the pillory.
>>
>>56800478
>>56800478
*eventually people
>>
File: 1448360819558.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1448360819558.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>56800592
You. I like you.

Though I'd give animal abusers the same treatment as child abusers.
>>
>>56800478
>who get off on killing innocent creatures
Perhaps I fucked up by not originally providing that these comments are on videos that aren't about actual cold-blooded torturers nor murderers

see >>56799015
>These people on the other hand are talking about murdering and mutilating Indian cow farmers for poor conditions the cows are in, some guy who ran dog fights, hunters and people in industrial meat processing.
>>
>>56800592
>>56800715
How old are you?
>>
>>56799339
/v/ are a bunch of plebs tb͏h f͏am
>>
>>56800715
It's a work in progress.

>>56800792
Am 12 :DDDD
In all honesty I'm 18, I've been here since I was 15.

I'm not being edgy, what's wrong with the pillory? Of course this would be in a smaller community, and wouldn't work in modern society.
>>
>>56800079
>Bosnian computers experience serious performance issues when rendering text

Makes sense, you don't need anything faster than that because the main system bottleneck will always be in your brain.
>>
>>56797197
Sounds like sadism. Sadistic people derive pleasure from inflicting pain, real or imagined, so that seems to fit the profile. And I agree that these people are fucked in the head, but this seems to affect too many people to be labeled as an actual mental illness. Also, it's a phenomenon that's probably always been a part of humanity. Just look at all the cruel torture techniques that have been used throughout the years. It's obvious that most of them aren't about justice or even vengence, but about the sick pleasure that the torturer/audience experience while doing it or watching. In my opinion, there is absolutely nothing that separates a person that enjoys animal abuse from one that enjoys the torture of another human.
>>
>>56800792
25, your point being?
Feeling pity for subhumans is a possible answer to your original question.
>>
>>56801401
I love the idea of inflicting pain on people who deserve it. I'd get no pleasure from hurting innocent people though.
>>
>>56801380
forgive me for wanting everything to run smoothly no matter how big the load is

>>56801401
I think it's actual cowardice like >>56798289 said.
>>
>>56801602
Why? If you're after justice, pain in and of itself shouldn't even enter the equation.
>>
>>56801602
>people who deserve it
And who is it up to decide whether someone deserves it or not?

These people I posted? They want to murder hunters and farmers.
>>
File: uncle doldan.png (316 KB, 631x450) Image search: [Google]
uncle doldan.png
316 KB, 631x450
>>56797197
They're a byproduct of general beta and feminine character, and the absence of objective morality as a result of the fall of religion.

>humans are just animals we are all animals and need equal right ders no difference between killing dogs and humans xdddddddd
>>
>>56798866
Yeah basically. It gets hilarious when lefties do the same on certain videos while preaching tolerance and equality.
>>
>>56801900
Once abuse is proven to be the case, it's not about who decides it. Understanding that severe punishment must be carried out for these things is not a task for a single person.

But if you want to go deeper then it's the lawmakers who decide what kind of punishments must happen to what kind of crime. It all comes down to whether people feel that severe punishments are justified or not.
>>
>>56802729
There is no such thing as animal abuse. It's a concept as retarded as hate speech and gender is a social construct
>>
>>56801900
Excellent question. Wouldn't want the unwashed masses to pollute our justice system would we?

I believe that the government should essentially be brainwashed into being good leaders. They must be raised to lead and raised according to a system. An algorithmic and almost autistically rigid system that balances liberty and order. The same goes for a truly unbiased justice system.

All of this is in an ideal society. It couldn't happen as of right now.

>>56801777
Yes it should be. People only respond to pleasure and displeasure and what's more effective at causing displeasure than pain and fear of such pain.
>>
>>56801900
Also, hunting and farming is not abuse in my mind.

It should be done humanely but I'm not a faggot who thinks we should massage the cow and play music for it or some shit like that.
>>
>>56797197
Are they talking about the video where the guy cuts off the mouses sick off with scissors?
>>
>>56803211
People have retarded definitions for animal abuse anyway.
If I don't have a heated bed for my cat, it's animal abuse.
If I play with my cat by chasing him around the room, it's animal abuse.
Libkucks and idiots in general often don't understand that cats and dogs are predatory animals and they need to exercise their fighting instincts regularly in order to stay happy and mentally healthy.
>>
>>56803666
>cuts off the mouses dick off with scissors?
I beseech ye, O Lucifer, where can I buy a pair of scissors that small?
>>
>>56803211
Torturing another animal just for the hell of it is not a concept to you? Don't be a hypocrite and include humans into this then, because having an overgrown brain doesn't change much.

>>56803702
Calling those abuse is just retardation mate.
>>
File: 1447422981193.jpg (170 KB, 608x1050) Image search: [Google]
1447422981193.jpg
170 KB, 608x1050
You'll often see the same type of comments from these people, along the lines of 'animals have more worth than humans', shit like that.

More often than not, all of these dudes are social rejects who find comfort in animals, knowing they can't reject their owner. It's autism and social awkwardness at it's finest.
>>
>>56803833
Any beauty or well-stocked hobby shop I believe.
>>
the dad sounds like an autist faggot, too
http://chunkythefacts.webeden.co.uk/
>>
>>56804077
Excellent, thanks.

Now I just need to find some mice
>>
>>56803702
>>56803833
You fucking sushikikes are worse than most abusers. You abuse the animal most intellectually close to mankind: the dolphin. You kill an incredibly intelligent creature for sport, because you're such effeminate c,uckolded cunts, go die of radiation poisoning you fucking nip.

I'm joking, not all Japanese are dolphin killers, but on a serious note intelligent animals like dolphins shouldn't be killed.
>>
>>56804077
>>56803833
first aid kits or baby supply aisle at your stores.
>>
>>56797197
It is called hyperbole. Please do not be retarded.
>>
>>56797490
No one will abuse you, Ahmed.
>>
Daily reminder that pets will be outlawed in the European caliphate
>>
Animal abusers SHOULD be put to death though, along with child abusers and terrorists
>>
>>56804419
>Japanese kill dolphins

Most Japanese don't even know this happens, it's basically one group of people in backshit Wakayama prefecture and the special interest group/gangsters they employ, and the whaling issue in general is only supported by sad shortdick autists because it's their only chance to say JAPAN STRONK NO LISTEN TO FOREIGN COUNTRY INFLUENCE between shifts at the Yamazaki Bread Factory.
>>
>>56806036
I know, I was joking. Dolphins are a based animal and should be treated as if they're human lives essentially.
>>
It i ever became suicidal i would say fuck it and go around finding animal abusers killing and torturing them, I would do this until i was caught or killed. It's amazing what one will do if they dont fear death.
>>
>>56797197
>Why are people so soft and infantile nowadays?
As opposed to the days when actual lynch mobs would take to the streets and string people up? I dunno.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.