[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: trump2000.jpg (24 KB, 198x300) Image search: [Google]
trump2000.jpg
24 KB, 198x300
What does /pol/ think of trump overall?
>>
Best new meme
>>
He is so fucking awesome, he always speaks his mind because he probably doesn't care about winning as much as monsters like Clinton and Sanders
>>
He's pretty fucking autism if you ask me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riNiltPv8y8
>>
>>56796963
Will be voting for him
I'm Mexican
>>
>>56796963

> Q: What did Americans think of Trump when they first saw him run for President in 2008? You write that some of them burst out laughing at his pretentious voice and beef jerky hand movements and refused to take him seriously.

> A: That's true. In fact, some of the first people who met him did take him quite seriously. Truman Smith, who was a junior NRA member in 2008, came away from meeting Trump and said, "This is a marvelous demagogue who can really inspire loyalty." It was the same with Karl Wayland, a NBC correspondent who was the first American journalist to interview Trump back in 2006. He was struck by Trump's oratorical skills and his ability to whip people into a frenzy.

>Then you had this period after the 2012 Correspondence Dinner where Trump came out getting completely dunked on by Obama and a lot of people had forgotten about him. After the Great Recession hit, suddenly the GOP became a major contender for power. Yet you had Americans meeting Trump and saying, "This guy is a clown. He's like a caricature of himself." And a lot of them went through this whole litany about how even if Trump got into a position of power, other Republican politicians would somehow be able to control him. A lot of Republican politicians believed this themselves.

>Of course, everyone began to reassess that very quickly after he took the lead in the 2016 primaries. But some of the Americans were much more prescient -- for instance, Edgar Mower, the Chicago Daily News correspondent, kept frantically trying to warn readers and the world, "What he's saying about the Mexicans is serious. Don't underestimate him."

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/03/early-warnings-how-american-journalists-reported-the-rise-of-hitler/254146/
>>
>>56797120
holy fucking shit

>>56797158
Hitler wasn't taken seriously initially
>>
>>56797295

Look at the article that was linked
>>
>>56797339
holy shit how did i miss that
>>
>>56797121
same deal for me
I just wanna see liberal butt hurt and I know Trump will create the greatest ass fractures of all time if he wins
>>
>>56797121
If you are actually a Mexican Trump supporter, you need to start a line of pro-Trump "Make Mexico Great Again" hats.

I bet you can get some news coverage or support from the Trump campaign. Maybe make some arguments about increasing investment and pressure for political reform in Mexico by closing off illegal immigration.
>>
>>56797120
what the fuck is wrong with trump?
people say that he's like hitler but shit like this makes me think he's just some racist autist
>>
He is being manipulated by jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G59mNNfLZx8
>>
>>56797120
this is actually really fucking funny
>>
>>56796963
Is a prophet
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.