[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any other americans on /pol/ miserable and alone on this holiday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: imgres-14.jpg (6 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
imgres-14.jpg
6 KB, 248x203
This is OT, but doubt anyone cares bc I assume mods have a life and family. sister is a cunt who just got divorced, brother is a hollywood screenwriter homsexuual who claims he "doesn't have time." So the expected fight ensues, and my mother says "fuck it, no one come" and now I'm alone shitposting here. Wish work were open. Maybe I'll order a pizza if they're open. Surely even the most dysfunctional families can at least get along for one day. Anyone else this miserable today, or am I officially the biggest loser on the planet?
>>
>>56796894

Fuck up cunt. Hitler would knock you out.
>>
>>56796961
How does one "fuck up" when one's family is completely fucking dysfunctional? Call a friend and say "my family is insane, do you mind if I come to your house?" Too embarrassing. It's even worse when you notice how few americans are posting today, although hat isn't always a bad thing.
>>
>>56796894
Go down the homeless shelter get a free meal and befriend some of the homeless.
>>
>>56796894
Shut up and go to >>>r9k
>>
File: awdad.png (97 KB, 1092x1080) Image search: [Google]
awdad.png
97 KB, 1092x1080
>>56797181

All families now are dysfunctional, the Jews have destroyed the social structure of society.

Either way, FUCK UP CUNT ayyyyyyyyy.
>>
>>56796894
Its my birthday. I'm working for 10 hours+ and then I've got to do all the chores I haven't done for weeks because I've been working so much and wearing myself out.

On my Dad's side we've pretty much cut off everyone but his sister because they're backstabbing cunts. On my Mother's side I only have an Uncle and my Grandfather left alive and I don't get on that well with her.

My Dad's remarrying and I get stuck spending more time than I'd like with his new family which, while they're not awful and I appreciate how close they are, i'll never really feel a part of.

Pretty shit here too, mate. Just get drinking and hope you sleep through it all.
>>
>>56796894
Got laid off yesterday, spent the morning puking my guts up cause the only job leads I have are shit tier but I may have to take them.

Fuck the holidays.
>>
>>56796894
Does your mother have any reason to be mad at you? Show up anyway with a dish you made, she'll love you for it
>>
>>56797642
I fucking despise the holidays. Was dating a girl, older than I, raised her kids for 4 years. I was 3.5 years into law school when she decided to dump me (after YEARS busting my ass: job, school, kids homework, volunteer shit, law review..I would sleep from 2-5, 3 hours a night. On weekends, up at 7 to take kids to soccer or basket ball.
This girl was genuinely REALLY attractive, the dick she dumped me for was literally worth $800 million dollars and the other pricks she'd been dating were worth 500 mill and 300 mill respectively. We had to abort 2 kids within 3 years due to severe birth defects. So, after a few years, she decided to get back into that "world" and all the time busting my fucking ass in law school (which was boring and I hated) ended up not being worth shit. Women really are fucking whores.
>>
>>56796894
>Anyone else this miserable today, or am I officially the biggest loser on the planet?

>be me
>mother/father/both sisters all passed away
>brother in law is with the wrong woman, lets her 14 y/o assburgar nephew smoke weed and occassionally he hits her mother
>idgaf except my 2 little nieces live there also
>meanwhile, housekeeping/handyman gig for the winter at one of my best friends house
>family is awesome except for being crazy lazy slobs, although were it not for that i would be paying rent somewhere
>somehow think its ok to cook enough stuffing for 60 people the evening before, then leave it in the garage overnight (why not cook it in the morning and serve it fresh)
>as im pondering this and carrying stuffing to downstairs fridge, im told to 'leave in garage it will be ok
>45*F but whatever.jpg
>youngest family member is full time prep cook, but dad has to talk to him like a retard about how to slice butter
>whole thing feels forced, everybody is tense and thin-skinned
>mfw i have to wipe off the stove and counters for the third time before twelve noon

i HAET the fuking thanksgiving shuffle
>>
>>56797754
Nah dude, hard to explain to normal people but not exactly....without giving up too much info that can be used against me, the older brother, the screenwriter, won an oscar a few years ago and since then she's the only one she gives a shit about, bc apparently it's some sort of status symbol with her friends.
So now the motherfuck is convinced he's wayyy to impt to be around plebs like his own family, and has taken to spending the holidays with one older actress and her daughter. Guess it's better for his career.
>>
File: 489.jpg (54 KB, 489x621) Image search: [Google]
489.jpg
54 KB, 489x621
>>56797987

>my girlfriend's son

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>56798066
It way suck dude, but it beats being completely alone. Esp when you can hear ppl in other apartments and smell their turkey cooking. Makes you feel like the biggest fucking loser on the planet.
>>
>>56798144

Cheer up, fag

Today's a day like any other day

Have some bacon and eggs...orange juice...take a nice long walk...watch some niggers and white quarterbacks run around the field like a bunch of monkeys...drink liquor...you get the idea
>>
>>56796894
It's not your fault, brother.
Make the day about you and be thankful for the time you've had here.
>>
>>56798216
No douche, very far from that. Came from one of the wealthiest families in the city. Guy she left to strt seeing me was worth $800 mill, had a collection of private planes, everything from WW 2 vintage right up to gulfstream. It was insane in many ways but "rich insanity," not white trash trailer park insanity.
>>
File: laughingsluts.jpg (259 KB, 1024x712) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.jpg
259 KB, 1024x712
>>56796894
>I assume mods have a life and family
>>
>>56798462
thanks dude, Pathetic as it sounds, make me feel better to get "moral support" from /pol/, since you faggots are the closest thing to a "family" I have. Everyone else is just fucking plastic and fake and...sure, there are assholes here but 80% of the guys here are good dudes and at least I can elate to the and they can relate to me.
Have been saving 2 xanax. I know what the ?pol/ consensus is on drugs, but these were prescribed and will keep me from having an anxiety attack today so fuck it.
>>
>>56798683
good point, I suppose. No idea, I'm totally fucking socially inept. Just gets me that my brother is such a selfish, self-centered prick now too good to sit with his family bc he has "an oscar" and my sister just got divorced from a shit bag who hadn't worked for 7 years and actually had the balls to take both a one-time payment of $80k from her AND alimony. EVERYONE told her before she married him he was both totally fucking useless AND a degenerate gambler. Ran up tens of thousands on her CCs. this is after my brainless father spent hundreds of thousands on her wedding, and now finds himself broke. The fucking stupidity all around. Ah well, fuck it. May e there's a "twilight zone" marathon on like they run on New Year's day sometimes.
>>
>>56798829
This is my second layoff in 11 months. The first lasted 8 months and sitting around looking for a job really fucked with my head.

I finally made it to a psychiatrist but she refused to prescribe me Xanax or similar. Too much of a potential for abuse she said. It didn't matter to her that I'd been on it for 10 years previously.

Fucking bitch
>>
>>56798300
>beats being completely alone

anon i dont know that feel, not on thanksgiving anyway, and i regret ur trouble
i was thinking how nice it would be to go to my little 20x10 storage/shop and smoke a joint and mebe do some REASON through the bose system or customize some die cast cars while drinking coffee from my vintage percolater

hey anon i would trade places with you in a minute if it were possible aside from being slobs and having 'walkin on thin ice' type get togethers they are awesome

im thankful for a lot of things trust

stay frosty /b/ro
>>
>>56799188
Yeah, now they're MAJOR cunts about prescribing anything controlled since every little spoiled prick went and got himself a habit/began sellin gthem to the new generation in places like vermont and ohio doing Heroin. I have straight up tremors and can't talk without a stutter if I'm not on xanax, so the fuckers really dn't have much choice put to give to me. Of course, since I have no insurance have to pay for it all out of fucking pocket, which sometimes means going for a few days without food to be able to pay for the script (welcome to America), but would still rather be without food that without my xanax, or else simply could not function.
>>
>>56796894
you're lucky. I wish I didn't have to spend any time with family today. My mother married a Jew and everyone coming over my house today is Jewish, except for the fat black chick my step brother is dating. My sister is coming too, but I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian and she will be bringing her "best friend" who's Asian.
>>
>>56796894
I moved from commiefornia to a free state (Arizona) because I couldn't stand being jobless & surrounded by spics anymore. I finally have a decent paying fulltime job now working as a security guard. I have no family out here and every friend I almost had ditched me when they found out I wasn't a normie. I'll be working this Thanksgiving, guarding an apartment complex freezing my ass off because the company ran out of jackets and trying my best to keep people safe while they sleep, even though all they ever do is tell at me from their balconies and try to run me over in the parking lot.

I'll strive on, and so should you. We are all going to make it brahs, still.
>>
>>56799219
Man, I wish I got that much pleasure from something like coffee. This christmas, was planning on buying a 65 inch OLED TV and a new computer so I could use the oculus rift. HAd been saving up for it for 2 years. Won't get into details, but lent the money to a friend of over 15 years so he could pay bail over what I was told was some bullshit domestic violence case. Lend the money. The prick jumps bail. @ years of saving, all gone. Lost $12k. I know, I know, fuck me for being so goddam stupid. Not a minute goes by that I don't curse myself for being so stupid. At the same time, older brother wrote the second most expensive film of al time, and is writing 2 more. $10k for him is like pocket change. I know I don't "deserve" anything that isn't mine, but seeing how he pisses money away on donations to PACS for Hilary Fucking Clinton (!!) drives me up the fucking wall...
>>
>>56799905
Damn bro, that does sound like a true nightmare. I would not be able to get through the sinner without making jew jokes. On the positive side, you can keep the discussion civil but try to feel them out about Isrel and how they feel about it. Tell them how wonderful you think it was that so many Jews were involved in overthrowing the White gvt of SA, how the Jews are such admirable SJWs, and how you can't wait for that same spirit of inclusion and brotherhood to finally come to Israel, etc..
>>
$5 says OP is a Donald Trump supporter

$5 says he loved Ron Paul too

How you doing you fat lonely peasant? I'm sitting here watching Christmas shows with a baby boy on my lap while my other son naps on the couch and my wife helps relatives in the kitchen. Gonna have a big meal because my six figure job makes buying food not a problem.

Man I love living in a progressive west coast city!
>>
>>56800005
well its coffee with hot chocolate powder, so theres that

i would just rather be there looking at old pics of my mom n dad n sisters, alone, remembering times past

you were not stupid, you 'friend' was

watching my brother in law piss away money time and affection on this special snowflake girlfriend instead of my nieces rustles my jimmies fierce
>>
>>56800169
You can't redpill Jews bro. You can pull some contrarian shit like "isn't it sad how Europeans came and killed all the Indians?" Then draw comparisons from how the Jews did it to Palestine and how the Muslims are doing it to Europe and no one bats am eye.

Or just poison all the fucking food.
>>
>>56800189
Normies are dumb and happy. You don't have to bear the burden that is the truth.
>>
>>56800189How you doing you fat lonely peasant?
>I'm sitting here watching Christmas shows with a baby boy on my lap while my other son naps on the couch and my wife helps relatives in the kitchen. Gonna have a big meal because my six figure job makes buying food not a problem.

I am a Ron Paul and Donald Trump supporter. As for the "fat" part, you are very wrong. In fact, I have bodt dysmorphia, spent over 2 hours in the day in the gym, can max out at 335lb (without a lift off and with a pause, no bouncing) and can do reps with 315lbs. I also have a vicious temper and faggots like you would take one look at me and never day say such a thing to my face, bc I'd put you in the ER with one shot. I got bulleid by douche bags in high school, resolved befoure Uni that I would MAKE SURE it never happened again. The 2 guys foolish enough to pick a fight with me literally didn't last 10 secs. Neither would you. Keep talking shit safe behind your screen, little faggot. Bc yo'd never say it to my face.
>>
>>56801080
Oh I don't mind talking shit to peasants even if they're beastly looking. That's because I have money and a clean criminal record so I'm not scared of the cops.

I bet you are though!

There's a reason people like me fire people like you. :)
>>
>>56800630
>You can't redpill Jews bro. You can pull some contrarian shit like "isn't it sad how Europeans came and killed all the Indians?" Then draw comparisons from how the Jews did it to Palestine and how the Muslims are doing it to Europe and no one bats am eye.
Lol, nah bro, not suggesting you try to "redpill" them just fuck with them for fun in a way that no one else at the table will realize what you're doing. And do it with a smile on your face/friendly expression. Ask them about the Israeli black jew riots in may, ask about their policy of sterilizing black Ethiopian Jews, but do it in a tone of fake concern....in other words, make them uncomofrtable with your words while keeping a smile on your face and no one else at the table will have any clue WTF you are talking about save for the Jews.
>>
Riding in the back of the in laws car going to her sole surving grandmother's. They are all nice happy born again Christians. I fake it to fit in, then again so does she. We are nice happy redpilled racist sexual deviants but then we are closeted about it because of living in the South.

Of course I offered to cook since I am good at it, and they said no. Grandma wants fucking Cracker Barrel.

So I am cooking Thanksgiving for me and her tomorrow just so I have leftovers to enjoy.
>>
>>56801216
>Oh I don't mind talking shit to peasants even if they're beastly looking. That's because I have money and a clean criminal record so I'm not scared of the cops.

Lmao, I can PROMISE you'd never "talk Shit" to me, my faggoty little friend. "Afraid of the cops?" No, actually, when you come from money and have an aunt who employs over 50 cops as second jobs, you don;t need to be "Afraid of the police." In addition, since my brother is an Oscar winner and is now in charge of one of the most impt franchises in movie history, NO PAPER would dare even print my name in appaer after kicking you ass for fear of pissing us off. Come to my city, and I would not only beat the shit out of you, but YOU would get charging for bruising my fist.
BTW, since you are SO HAPPY, and have your family, your money, etc.. what the hell are you doing here on thanksgiving rather than being with your "loving family?" Bc you're a lying cocksucker. Oh, and newsflash---bragging about "making 6 figures" is pretty pathetic, considering you couldn't even pay 3 months of rent at a normal apartment in my city. Now just fuck off back to reddit scumsucking bottom feeder.Vanish from my world.
>>
>>56801704
You know, I actually went to...I guess it was black friday, last year I went to "the cheesecake factory" for dinner after shopping? They hive you a beeper bc the wait was literally like 3 hours, but I was AMAZED at how good the food actually was. Fuck it, going to spend today looking for a decent deal on the 65 inch, OLED TV I want. What's another charge on my CC?
>>
Swim or die, that is life
>>
>>56801804

Stop falling for it. There's no way for your responses to be anything other than insecure posturing.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 337x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 337x328
MODS R9K
MODS R9K
MODS R9K
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.