[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/jGc34FeFqH0 all kinds of fucked up that americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: tg.jpg (32 KB, 1222x665) Image search: [Google]
tg.jpg
32 KB, 1222x665
https://youtu.be/jGc34FeFqH0

all kinds of fucked up that americans still celebrate this shit.
>>
>>56796653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA
>>
File: why breivik did what he did.png (227 KB, 498x582) Image search: [Google]
why breivik did what he did.png
227 KB, 498x582
>>56796653
Shut up çuck, get shot by Breivik or something.
>>
>>56796653
>can't afford a turkey for thanksgiving
tip topkek poorfag
>>
haha we celebrate the genocide of natives
pretty funny desu
>>
>>56796653
Fuck the savages, we just call them "sore losers" around here.
>>
destroy every tradition
one by one
>>
>>56796653
I mean, it's 2015. COME ON!
>>
What do they want us to do? It's 2015 and they're still going to be beating the same old drum in 2060. These two holidays are about eating and drinking with family... not whatever the fuck they're whining about. I wish I could get free college and healthcare for having a drop of brown blood in me.
>>
>>56796743
>that comment
>>
File: voltaire_S3Uzz.jpg (1 MB, 1415x1746) Image search: [Google]
voltaire_S3Uzz.jpg
1 MB, 1415x1746
tfw indians were savages and act like they could have actually forwarded the human race

victim complex hnnnnng
>>
>>56796653
Can these SJW fucks just let me enjoy my Turkey without trying to guilt trip me on shit I had nothing to do with? I live near an Indian reservation. Those bums literally do nothing but bitch about the white man "taking their land", ironically while they spend the money given to them by our white government as "compensation" for taking their lands, usually to binge drink.
>>
File: 1446938254936.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1446938254936.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>civilization in stone age and adored blood sacrifices
>disease destroys civilizations
>everyone left is basically a raider from fallout or mad max
>these people don't mesh with the colonizing civilization very well and eventually get absorbed
>retards who can't be bothered to research actual history separate from the political narrative think that natives had some form of utopia and were absolutely innocent victims
>>
>>56796653

>Fall Harvest celebration celebrated by Europeans since the Neolithic
>Lincoln enacts Thanksgiving national holiday to help boost American morale during civil war
>Somewhere along the line, pilgrims and Indians get tacked on during American myth creation
>FEEL GUILTY WHITE MAN
>>
>>56797486
>reservation
>hurr durr bums

https://youtu.be/OOWUDM1GBhk

congrats on being a shit-tier human being.
>>
>>56796653
Why don´t they ask them how they feel about the flower war?
>>
>>56797666
I mean it's 2015, we should get rid of reservations.
>>
>>56797666
well, let´s take the reservations, give them welfare and then they can fuck off and live with hood niggers
>>
>>56797666
What does it matter to you, Norwegian? Alcohol abuse has been a substantial problem for the Native community for decades now, and the only way they're ever going to solve their problems with abuse within their own community is if they take responsibility for themselves and stop blaming Whites for every damn thing.
>>
>>56798205
Same goes for Blacks and Hispanics.
>>
>>56797583
But who was William Bradford?
>>
>>56797486
Why are you taking it personally?

>Native Americans are all lazy alcoholics

oh okay, it's because you're a racist and don't want to feel a moment of sympathy for the people you hate.
>>
>>56798205
>be american
>commit genocide
>put survivors in reservation camps
>"they should really just solve their own problems"

people like you exist.
>>
>>56798378
Who "hates" natives? They're just leftovers.

They're welcome to come to 2015 like the rest of us, reservations are gay and dumb.
>>
>>56796653
The Pilgrims and Indians were at peace. Fucking dumbasses.
>>
>>56796653
Half them bitches white, fuck em their pussies
>>
>boohoo the white man stopped us from living in teepees and hunting and fucking all day and progressed society
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 720x720
>mfw me and my mixed lover have mixed children and by then it'll be normal to call this holiday Indigenous Peoples Day

One day this beautiful country will wash away the ugly stain of racism
>>
>>56798443
actually
>be white settler
>find savages that constantly kill and torture each other
>kill a few
>desease kills almost all of them
>put survivors in reservation camps
>give them welfare
>they´re happy with what they have and just lay around and get high
>invent fairy tails about indians being super peaceful and nature loving out of guilt
>complain that they don´t have enough
>>
>>56798378
Top tier post from someone who has never lived near natives.

I live in Alaska. This native guy came up to me while I was walking home, asks me if I've got any money. I tell him no, but I've got food, and he's welcome to have some jerky or chips. I hold the jerky out to him, and he just stares with dead, glazed eyes. Then he mumbles "Godda nip mayne". I just stood there, confused. Then he says again "Got a nip inner, mayne?" At that point I realized he wanted alcohol. I told him I didn't have any and he just shuffled off without a word, but not before snatching the jerky out of my hands.
>>
>>56798596
Any white person who's lived near a reservation.

Been near them my whole life. All featherheads are racist alcoholics that are a waste of life. They feel the same way about me being a WASP so fuck em, finish what Jackson started, and they can assimilate or die.
>>
The chick at 1:46 can get it dude. We could really come together desu.
>>
>>56798443
>Be a pussy Norwegian
>realizes they receive all these benefits (free everything) compensation for hardships their ancestors had to endure, but doesn't care

k
>>
File: 1428636317350.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1428636317350.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>>56798813
I do remember going to college near Niagara Falls, big heap population there.

I was friends with a half-savage (who ended up being a violent substance abusing narcissist, whodathunkit) from Niagara and when we met their friends the three of them sat around in a parking lot smoking weed out of a tinfoil bowl and drinking maple syrup.

I'm not even kidding.
>>
>Putting Columbus Day and Thanksgiving in the same category

Thanksgiving is so far removed from the myth of the "first Thanksgiving" that it's effectively useless to American history and just serves as a filler holiday right before Christmas. It's pretty much ENTIRELY about the family reuniting and watching football than anything else.

Columbus probably shouldn't get his own day though, he was a turbo asshole.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.