[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, NATO friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: DISGUY 3.png (11 KB, 393x314) Image search: [Google]
DISGUY 3.png
11 KB, 393x314
How do you feel that if russia attacks turkey we will be forced to defend turkroaches?
>>
>implying we won't bretray NATO just like we did with the Triple Alliance
>>
>>56795940
You're not defending the if Russia attacks a NATO country you are not defending that country, you are defending the West. Its about NATO, not about the Turks.
>>
>he fell for the NATO scheme
>>
File: Perfidious Albion.png (8 KB, 247x401) Image search: [Google]
Perfidious Albion.png
8 KB, 247x401
>>56795940
>He thinks the eternal Anglo will honour our agreements
>>
>>56795940
>anyone will defend turdkey
I would 4th crusade turkey.
>>
>>56796050
Die in a fire faggot, death to nato death to the "west" I am not the "west" I am American.
>>
>Greece not honoring contracts
typical, really
>>
>>56795940
Nothing really changes.
>>
>>56796160
you guys started NATO ?!?!??! WTF
>>
>>56796199
>d
>contracts
>meaning more than blood and history
>>
File: image.png (57 KB, 1478x703) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57 KB, 1478x703
>>56795940
shut up Eurocück, it's not like you'd be contributing anything.

You're just a freeloader with no sense of honor and no drive to uphold standards.
>>
>>56796239
>you guys
>some globalist kikes using the U.S for their own purposes
>>
File: just fuck my shit up.jpg (926 KB, 1484x2158) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up.jpg
926 KB, 1484x2158
>>56796199
>hey greece why don't you attack russia for turkey that occupied you for 400 years.
>>
>>56795940
Nobody in NATO is going to help the turks. Agreements don't mean shit, see: all of past history.
>>
>>56795940
The same way I felt about turkey letting IS train and smuggle in their east when we turned a blind eye, to spite Assad. Absolutely disgusted.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (65 KB, 634x631) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
65 KB, 634x631
>>56796291
>Russia was one of the nations responsible for liberating Greece from Turkish rule
>Your leaders have committed you to dying to save Turkey from Russia
>>
>>56795940
I would immensely enjoy the shitposting on 4chan and feel very sorry for Americans at the same time.

Even then though there would never be a full scale war between the two, the US would just focus on containing the Russians and keeping them away from Turkey I would imagine. Still the whole thing is a fantasy, Putin isn't stupid enough to overstep his mark.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 480x318
>>56795940
Feels terrible. Turks are nothing more than the sons of apes and pigs

Pic related

>>56796261
>being this much of a meme American
>>
>>56796384
> Uk and BaguetteLand responsible for Ottoman occupation of the Balkans lasting so long

should I be fighting the UK and France because of that ?
>>
>>56796291
Same Turkey that violated Greek airspace 2,440+ times this year without any retaliation.
Turk is scum. If war breaks out (it won't), I'm going to the fatherland, Hayastan, and fighting with the ruskies
>>
>>56796491
it goes against my religion to fight for turks, I am an urbanite catholic.
>>
>>56795940
Attack Turkey from the west and split the land with Russia. Take back Constantinople.
>>
File: imperialism.png (386 KB, 513x449) Image search: [Google]
imperialism.png
386 KB, 513x449
>>56796523
Sure, if you want to lose again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Neuilly-sur-Seine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armistice_of_Salonica
>>
>>56795940
>forced
this is not how Europe works
>>
>>56796291
>muh contstantinople
Wow, no wonder your country's a failure. Every one of you is hung-up on something that happened 400 fucking years ago. No greater butthurt was ever inflicted on man. You guys couldn't even hold on to it when you had your chance after WWI. Get over it.
>>
>>56796540
I'll pay to send you and your friends over now. One way ticket. :^)
>>
>>56796684
why quote the treaties from WW1. That has nothing to do with the UK and France protecting the Ottomans because of trade reasons.
>>
>>56796885
Why not?
>>
>>56795940
nato is a defensive pact only

turkey has not followed nato roe and will not be able to incite article 5, they are an aggressor

obongo and trudeau are all talk, they would not be obligated to actually back up turkey if it came down to it
>>
>>56796754
>hey greece, why don't you get over the genocides the turks done to you? Why can't you just defend turkroaches from the guys that played a key role on liberating your nation?

Why do you want me to be a huge cu.ck like you?
>>
>>56797022

Well, you can say that if Russia attacked them over a rather small event as what happened, then yes, NATO will step in.
>>
>>56797198
shooting down an aircraft is an act of war if russia chose to act on it nato would not legally be obligated to back up turkey

nato is defensive only, not for shitty little t*rks to try to piss off stronger countries and then run and hide between americas legs

usa wants to deny russian influence but youre delusional ifyou think theyd go beyond shitty proxy warfare, if it came down to it usa would happily watch t*rks get fried by a nuke over going to war with russia
>>
>>56797052
If I were to cite the role the Russians played in contributing to your defeat 100 years later, you would turn solvent. Do you wish to go down that rabbit hole, my obligation-challenged friend?
>>
>>56797839
>Jewish-backed bolsheviks
>Russians
>>
>>56798187
>italy
You guys helped too! The modern republic of Turkey is eternally grateful for your crucial material and logistical support in its infancy.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.