[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>living with mommy and daddy past the age of 18 What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: lazy_youth_slob.jpg (225 KB, 684x445) Image search: [Google]
lazy_youth_slob.jpg
225 KB, 684x445
>living with mommy and daddy past the age of 18
What's wrong with Millennials?
>>
>>56795634
21 NEET here. Play vidya, smoke weed, fap, and sleep all day. Also get pussy 2-4 times per week. Stay mad, faggot wagec.uck
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 268x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 268x293
mum I posted it again
>>
Looks like teenage rand in OP's pic
>>
>>56795634

im wizard plus 5 and still with mommy

yes im autismal

no i dont mean arm-chair tumblr diagnosis

i mean several hundred dollar psychologist+others official diagnosis
>>
Obamo is at fault
>>
>>56795634

Make $20/hr

Live at home, pay $100 a month, internet bill and help out

Why would I leave?
>>
File: boomers.jpg (320 KB, 800x1518) Image search: [Google]
boomers.jpg
320 KB, 800x1518
>>56795634
boomers are literally subhuman
>>
File: 10124.jpg (13 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
10124.jpg
13 KB, 150x200
>>56797977
>spend hundreds of dollars to have somebody tell you you're a socially incapable retard
>>
>>56795634
>23
>have somewhat well paying job that pays bills plus allows me to save
>have nice car and ps4
>pay $50 a week and help out around the house.
>starting school back in the spring
Why would I leave?
>>
>>56795634
>Becoming physically separated from your family after an arbitrary age
Modern western culture ( americans ) is literally the only culture in the history of mankind that thinks it's a good idea.
>>
>implying any millennial in the middle class could ever afford their own home or even afford an apartment without roommates
t-thanks Reagan
>>
>>56795634
Why would I leave if now I can get to my uni and my workplace on foot?
>>
Eh, why should people move out of their parents house if they don´t have a job or are not studying? Here young people do it just because the government has made it possible with social benefits. Government finances young people´s "independence" experience for nothing.
>>
File: 1412136914054.jpg (32 KB, 636x464) Image search: [Google]
1412136914054.jpg
32 KB, 636x464
>>56795634
>trying desperatly to keep a part time job because full time work is now a fucking unicorn dream to find.
>constantly get hours cut and make bare minimum 16-17.5 hours a week now, make $110 a week after taxes.
>cheapest single room apartment is $800 a month.
>want to leave my shit home situation, can't go anywhere
I'm sick of this meme senpai...
>>
>>56798577
this.

just more evidence that boomers are cancer and should be disregarded if not outright hated and lynched
>>
>get job that refuses to pay above minimum
>nearly kill someone out of blind rage
>get job that refuses to pay above minimum
>24/7 harrassment from bulldyke manager
>get job that refuses to pay above minimum wage
>lose it from jews
>get badass job that pays above minimum
>lose it from cutbacks
>do other shitty minimum age jobs
>blow knees out

taxes go up, wages go down
Imma live here forever, cunt
>>
saved up 120k.

Was going to buy a house cash.

Couldn't find a single realtor who wouldn't shut their fucking worthless mouth about how I need to take out a loan and buy a 500k house I would default on. Plus the housing market rebounded brutally, every 10k I made the market recovered by about that much. Then I was unemployed so there was little point in owning a house since I would have to pay utilities and other shit just for what? The title of "homeowner"

The way houses are sold disgusts me... It's a fucking insult to humanity. Fucking parasites, trying to get their little fucking piece of the pie.
>>
>>56801661
The conversations would go something along these lines.

I'm looking for a house in the 60-110k range.

>SOUNDS GREAT! I CAN DEFINITELY HELP!

Awesome, can send me a few of the listings?

>ABSOLUTELY, LETS SEE THIS ONE IS REALLY CLOSE TO WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR. 200k, to 300k houses.

No they're not, I said 60k-110k

>OKAY WELL LOOK AT THIS ONE! 150K

I don't have that much, I just told you.

>WELL YOU NEED TO TAKE OUT OF LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE.

No I don't, have a nice day.

Then I repeated this process a few more times. To think the house I'm living in was bought for 30k and is still not payed off is more than enough proof that if you ever take out a loan to buy a house you deserve to work your entire life for someone else's benefit.
>>
File: 1366903400431.jpg (22 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1366903400431.jpg
22 KB, 515x515
Surely it's dangerous to be this big of a turkey on thanksgiving OP.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.