[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just schooled my mother. She said "I wish all the news
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: chicago-teen-police.jpg (80 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
chicago-teen-police.jpg
80 KB, 650x366
I just schooled my mother.

She said "I wish all the news reports weren't about that shooting in Chicago, it's all anyone talks about. It's depressing."

And I said. "Yeah, well you can turn off the tv. Or change the channel. Laquan McDonald's family is about to celebrate their first Thanksgiving without him and there's no way for them to turn it off. But go on- change the channel."

She looked me dead in the eye and said "You're right." And left the news on.
>>
>implying that nigger didn't deserve to get shot after running at police with a knife
>>
now this is shit posting
>>
>>56794651
Why are you chinks celebrating our holiday
>>
it's their second without him
>>
LIKE OR SHARE THIS IF YOU KEPT YOUR NEWS ON. KEEP SCROLLING IF YOU ENJOY RAPING PUPPIES.
>>
>>56794651
Tonight on
>THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED
>>
>>56794651
2/10 see me after class
>>
>>56794651
Things which never happened.
>>
>>56794861
They're not. It's just shitposting
>>
File: mmm hmmm.jpg (30 KB, 518x340) Image search: [Google]
mmm hmmm.jpg
30 KB, 518x340
>>56794651
He died over a year ago. So it is the second. And they got 5 million dollars in exchange.

So they will be okay.
>>
>>56794651

Why do you hate your mom anon?
>>
>>56794651
>Using the "muh feelings" argument
It's almost 2016 senpai.
>>
>implying they even have television in Costa Rica outside of hotels
>>
>>56794651
FACEBOOKPOSTING
>>
Niggers.
>>
You schooled her on what a disrespectful cunt you are, that's for sure.
>>
>>56794651
LOOK AT IT MOM!!
LOOK AT IIIIIIT!!

What does your da- nevermind
>>
>>56795301
>they got 5 million dollars in exchange.

Seriously? Do you think niggers purposely raise their vermin to fuck with police and be suicidal so that one day they might cash in on a law suit?
>>
File: 1448551131555.jpg (72 KB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
1448551131555.jpg
72 KB, 600x706
>>56798687

More like 5 million dollars is a pretty soothing balm.
>>
>>56794651
Poor laquan his ancestors was kingz you know
>>
File: shiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt.jpg (368 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
shiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt.jpg
368 KB, 1000x670
>>
>>56794920
Scrolling the fuck fast. Keep sending puppies. Both genders.
>>
goddamn that's some grade A shitposting, make my coffee you jungle nigger
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.