[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did Russia become the good guys? Don't give me some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: Putin.jpg (36 KB, 601x376) Image search: [Google]
Putin.jpg
36 KB, 601x376
When did Russia become the good guys?

Don't give me some "they always have been" shit either, there was definitely a point where they publicly boasted about how skilled they were at undermining and abolishing traditional values in the name of "social progress"
>>
>>56794305
When western leaders became a bunch of kekaroos that cared more about public opinion than complete military victory over our enemies.

Or not. I don't know...
>>
When everyone stopped listening to american shills
>>
>>56794305
USSR collapsed, the Soviet sleepers in American colleges were cut off and have been working overtime trying to remake the USA. The Russians are witness to just how ugly it gets, and have vowed to never go down that road again.
>>
File: VladTheLad.jpg (117 KB, 2140x1605) Image search: [Google]
VladTheLad.jpg
117 KB, 2140x1605
>>56794305
It's a Stereotype . Stop watching CNN and RedPill yourself.
>>
>>56794305
>Russia
>Good guys
>>
>>56794305
When they started doing what you guys should've done ages ago.
>>
>>56794305

Direct correlation to giving the Church power. The church under communism is obviously obliterated.
>>
The enemy of my enemy is my friend?
>>
>>56794305

When they made more sense and had more balls than all of us combined.
>>
>>56794305
When the USA started to fuck everything up. Starting up in the Jugoslavian civil war.
>>
>>56794305
I always did like the Russians, always thought of them as a bunch of tough guys who don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks about them
>>
>>56794576
>>56794631
If you use 1950 America as some kind of idealized state, one can't help but feel that 2015 Russia has more in common with 1950 America values than 2015 America does, and that's an absurd situation since 1950 America was all about destroying Russia.

>>56794697
Might have a point though.
>>
>>56794527

This. He shows little concern for what people think and is at least doing something. We need a leader to take action. Trump 2016.
>>
File: putin.jpg (183 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
183 KB, 1500x1000
>>56794641
>>
>>56794305

Stop browsing /pol/ retard

Russia is not good
>>
>>56794305
the question you should ask is "when did I open my eyes".
yes, we were always good
>>
>>56794743
I see this phrase repeated here too much, first by trolls that resent the ignorance present here and now by people that don't know any better

it's "the enemy of my enemy is not my friend"

not "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

it means that just because you have a common enemy does not mean you can trust them
>>
>>56794774
There was a time, when Slav people hated the Russians, because of Soviets and communism. And we took Americans as the 'good guys'.
Nowdays we're fed uf with the bullshit of USA and their policy to fuck everything up. I mean even Poles are starting (not liking, just starting) to like Russians. And Poles don't forget and don't forgive.
>>
>>56795041
I can turn on CNN right now and they'll be running a piece on "Russia bombs US-backed freedom fighters" and it's obvious the US-backed freedom fighters are literally fucking ISIS.
>>
>>56794305
>Good guys
Dirt poor country robbed by Ozero cooperative.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero
That's what's happen when people take memes too seriosly. And by that I mean Putin himself has fallen into his own propaganda trap.
>>
When democrats elected a Muslim who went on to create and arm ISIS.
>>
john mcclain aka bruce willis is a russian immigrant. so the 80s
>>
>>56794305
I find it hilarious that /pol/ rails on the countries that actually stand up to Russia. Ukraine isn't even getting any real help, yet are holding the line and gaining strength daily. He fact is Russia is week and needs to project it's military as a diversion to its impending collapse
>>
>>
>>56795041

Best goy
>>
>>56795239
>weak
>it's

step your game up son
>>
File: TIME IS OPPRESIVE .jpg (47 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
TIME IS OPPRESIVE .jpg
47 KB, 539x960
>>56794595
woah bruh baka tbqh senpai
>>
Communism = Jewish

Russia is no longer communist and therefore no longer Jewish.
>>
File: alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg (55 KB, 970x712) Image search: [Google]
alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg
55 KB, 970x712
The bad guys pretty much lost their jobs in 1992 and the good guys were in power in about a year.

Russia really became based in 2013 though by banning faggot propaganda. They are the only European nation resisting faggotry. Now if only they can stop aborting their own people they can rebuild their population.
>>
File: putinanderdogan2.png (454 KB, 840x432) Image search: [Google]
putinanderdogan2.png
454 KB, 840x432
BECAUSE PUTIN IS THE NEW TSAR
>>
>>56794305
Since they weren't under total jewish control. So before and after the Soviet Union.
>>
>>56795338
And yet there are more powerful Jews in Russia than ever in it's history.
>>
Nuke em all
>>
>>56794305
Good guys, bad guys, thats a quite simplistic way of looking at things. Its usually more complicated..

> there was definitely a point where they publicly boasted about how skilled they were at undermining and abolishing traditional values in the name of "social progress"
When they where dealing with communism and marxism and all that shit. They have been trough that and know what a fucking horrendous shitfest that is. They been trough it and they are done with it. We in the west we are still dealing with the ghost of that. Its still haunting us, wanting to take root and come back alive. Lets hope it dont.

When it comes to Ukraine their actions are perfectly reasonable and justified as they acted in defense and rightfully so. They have been doing things right in world politics and been open about it and in accordance with truth. Internally Russian politics is shitty as fuck.
>>
>>56795436
All of the well known oligarchs were kicked out of the country and fled to Israel.
>>
the us are the commies now.
>>
>>56795338
Communism isn't Jewish. Capitalism is in inherently and genetically Jewish. Communism was just a tool used by a small group Jewish ''intellectuals / elite '' people to gain power.
>>
>>56794305
>When did Russia become the good guys?
When we elected a nigger Muslim
>>
>>56795581
They're both Jewish
>>
>>56795581
>Capitalism is in inherently and genetically Jewish
then we should all be very thankful for the Jews

thanks Jews!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.