[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy Native American Genocide Day! As you stuff your faces and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: indian genocide.gif (61 KB, 403x479) Image search: [Google]
indian genocide.gif
61 KB, 403x479
Happy Native American Genocide Day! As you stuff your faces and contribute to the country's growing obesity rate, spare time to think of the tens of millions who suffered and died so you could.
>>
File: image.png (108 KB, 237x293) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108 KB, 237x293
>>56793947
Oh well, we better grow as fat as the human body can allow us!
>>
failed race, tbqh lads

also 100 million far exceeds any population estimate of natives provided by, you know, actual anthropologists and historians
>>
>injuns

>people

pick one
>>
File: 1443068462589.png (141 KB, 519x424) Image search: [Google]
1443068462589.png
141 KB, 519x424
>>56793947
>spare time to think of the tens of millions who suffered and died so you could

Leave the fucking country if it bothers you so much. You won't though will you? You'll happily bitch and moan about something that happened 200 years before you were born but you won't hesitate to continue reaping the benefits of what your ancestors did.
>>
I think I'll have some alcohol today too, sound good OP or are you still frequenting AA meetings?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOz-VgCtyYw
>>
>>56794430
Britain, I love you so fucking much. You always make me lose my shit.
>>
File: image.png (77 KB, 278x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 278x200
>>56794545
It was us Brits that made America.
Remember that America, remember that.
>>
>>56793947
>filthy injuns murder, rape, steal, make war with each other for like 2000 years
>white man comes, does the same thing but better
>injuns die off from shitty disease resistance
>white man gives them medicine, electricity, internet, heating, etc.
>still asshurt

go back to fucking raping each other with sticks in the forest if you liked it so much then lmfao 90% of canada is uninhabited
>>
>warring nomads with no centralized government, lived tribally and constantly killing one another

>contributing anything

Pick one
>>
File: 1448133501908.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1448133501908.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
>>56793947
Meh, fuck em
>>
You know, as a prairienigger myself , this kind of shit makes me baka Tbqh fám. Every fucking holiday white people pat themselves on the back by posting this shit on fuckbook and they really don't give a rats ass about it. They just wanna show that they "care" for the 3 seconds it took to post a macro with some unknown injun saying something none of us think or say. If it's anything I hate about white people, it's this.
>>
>>56793947
[citation needed]

I live around these subhumans. They were a bunch of nomadic tribalistic peoples constantly at war with the other tribes. They had no sense of land ownership and sold the "worthless" land to the whites for guns to kill the other tribes more efficiently. They died due to disease. The Europeans didn't just come over and gas them all.

In any case, this day has nothing to do with their bullshit.
>>
>>56793947
>slaughtered
90% of them died by plagues accidentally brought over by the Europeans.
>>
>>56794757

You know what Tonto, you're okay. I guess we can be friends.
>>
>who is Genghis Khan
>>
>>56794757
The u.s government still treats injuns like crap but you don't see any social justice movements advocating for native's rights.

I'm only 12.5 Navajo, enough to legally claim benefits but I really don't want them. We didn't need government handouts to overcome our past.
>>
>>56794757
>some unknown injun
If you don't recognize who that is you deserved to be conquered by us whites
>>
>>56793947
bullshit 99% of those deaths are from plagues, by that logic the black plague was a worse genocide
>>
>>56794430
Check out the tea chewing nigger over here
>>
>>56793947

Yes, it was a 500 collective effort by England, France, Spain, Portugal, and Russia ... countires that were often at war with one another ... to kill natives in The New World.

Disease, a speculative argument at best, was used by countries that had no idea how into germ warfare and, often, had been ravaged by the same thing. Smallpox, anyone? According to these people, Europeans were immune ...

The peaceful natives never broke treaties or engaged in inter-tribal warfare or all-out warfare against Europeans. They were living perfect harmony until the steely gaze of the cold-hearted honkeys fell upon them.

I'm so tired of hearing this argument from the left. 500 years of happenings does not equate a genocide. If that were true, could we not also say that barbarians genocided the Romans? Or the Muslims genocided the Crusader Middle East?

All lies based on an inability or refusal to understand history or an outright fear of books.
>>
>>56795221
this, a massive amount of the population was wiped out by disease before any europeans set foot here
>>
>>56793947
>be native american
>celebrate thanksgiving

only people bitching about this are white feminists and a select few natives who want to be thought of
>>
>>56793947
fuck em we won and im proud to be part of the winning race. Now time for some blood turkey! LOL
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m57gzA2JCcM
>>
>>56793947
>muh Nazi Germany
>muh Indian genocide

Why do people never mention the deaths that Stalin contributed to?

Why do people never mention the 40+ million death Mao was responsible for?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.